Addicted to YA discussion

Magic Mirabelle and the Riddle of Night Opium
Giveaways/Promotions > FREE E-BOOK GIVEAWAY in exchange for a Short Review on Goodreads.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manfred (last edited Feb 04, 2017 10:14AM) (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments FREE EBOOK OF MAGIC MIRABELLE and the Riddle of Night Opium

If you liked Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and the Narnia and Harry Potter books, you will totally LOVE Mirador Publishing’s latest epic fantasy novel - “Magic Mirabelle and the Riddle of Night Opium.”

The story begins in East Finchley London where, after making a Wish with her mother and little brother, the young Witch Mirabelle discovers a Magic Box with a very mysterious and enigmatic riddle in it. The riddle has been left for Mirabelle by her admirer the Magician and Alchemist Night Opium, who wants to make the young Witch his apprentice and share his knowledge of Magic and Goldmaking with her. After that, Mirabelle discovers that she is not only caught up in the most amazing adventure, but she has also become the central player in the most sinsiter and dreadful game: a game which has been played as part of the Initiation of young Witches and Wizards for generations, called the Dungeons of Lethe Game. And to defeat her deadly rivals in the Dungeons of Lethe Game the young Witch has to take part in three Magical Battles, each more psychologically demanding and gruelling than the last.

Fortunately for her, she has powerful allies to help her in the Game, the saucy one foot one Fairy, Apricot Lantern, the madly eccentric Father of Wishes and her devoted admirer, the Romantic Sorceror Night Opium himself. In the thrilling climax to the book, which takes place in the historic centre of Westminster London, the young Witch understands that not only her own fate, but also that of everyone she loves, depends on both her victory in the Dungeons of Lethe Game, along with her finally solving the Riddle of Night Opium.

Filled with many delightful plot twists, nail biting suspense and countless moments of madcap humour and STEAMY romance, our book, in addition, has as many scenes of wonderment, and Fairytale enchantment as you will find in just about any fantasy adventure novel anywhere!

Simply the most entertaining and spellbinding book about the world of Magic and Witchcraft since Harry Potter!

Just write to our email - mirandamoondawn@gmail.com
And we will send you a free PDF copy of our new book Magic Mirabelle.

message 2: by Reem (new)

Reem (dreemingofbooks) rdabookworm@gmail.com , thank you!!

message 3: by Manfred (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments Hi Reem
I will send a Pdf copy of the book today.

Manfred

message 4: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 154 comments claireviolet82@yahoo.com
Epub
This book sounds interesting

message 5: by Manfred (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments Hi Jacquel

Glad that you are interested.
I will send you a PDF copy of the book now.

Manfred

message 6: by Bhavik (Semi Hiatus) (last edited Feb 05, 2017 12:04PM) (new) - added it

Bhavik (Semi Hiatus) (bhavik_elric90) | 262 comments rudvillafuerte@gmail.com

thank you!

message 7: by Manfred (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments Hi Bhavik
Am posting you a PDF copy of the book now.

The DOL Game in the book starts in earnest around chapter 9!

message 8: by Nicolinia (new)

Nicolinia Spurgeon (snikkipoo) | 2 comments nicoliniaspurgeon23@gmail.com
Please and Thank You!!

message 9: by Manfred (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments Nicolinia wrote: "nicoliniaspurgeon23@gmail.com
Please and Thank You!!"

you are welcome - just remember that it starts off a bit slow, so if you are an impatient reader and want to skip some of the early stuff you are welcome.

Bhavik (Semi Hiatus) (bhavik_elric90) | 262 comments Manfred wrote: "Nicolinia wrote: "nicoliniaspurgeon23@gmail.com
Please and Thank You!!"

you are welcome - just remember that it starts off a bit slow, so if you are an impatient reader and want to skip some of t..."

I started reading and yes I found it slow.
Where should I skip to without missing anything important?

message 11: by Manfred (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments well the DOL Game starts in Chapter 9.

message 12: by Manfred (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments And the book becomes pretty exciting after that.
But I would recommend you start around chpater 7 or 8 so you dont miss anything.

Bhavik (Semi Hiatus) (bhavik_elric90) | 262 comments Manfred wrote: "And the book becomes pretty exciting after that.
But I would recommend you start around chpater 7 or 8 so you dont miss anything."

Okay thank you very much! :)
I read the prologue..is this book supposed to be a children's or a teens book?
Other than that it sure grabbed my attention!

message 14: by Manfred (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments Hi Bhavik - the book starts out as a children's book, because Mirabelle is in her tween years. But after chapter 9, it becomes more of a YA book as it traces her growth as a young witch from around 13 to 17.

The last two chapters take place in her twenties - so Mirabelle does a lot of growing in the book.

Hope you like it
Manfred.

Bhavik (Semi Hiatus) (bhavik_elric90) | 262 comments Manfred wrote: "Hi Bhavik - the book starts out as a children's book, because Mirabelle is in her tween years. But after chapter 9, it becomes more of a YA book as it traces her growth as a young witch from around..."

oh okay.
now it all looks good!
I hope so too!

message 16: by Manfred (new) - added it

Manfred Manfred (goodreadscommanfred-nightopium) | 13 comments You either love it or hate it - that seems to be whats happening for the moment with the book.