Young Beginner Writers (closed) discussion

Writing Advice > Future Beta Readers/Editors needed for New Writer

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Creel | 4 comments Hi guys! I'm very new to this group, but I'm currently working on a few novel ideas I've had for a while. Most predominately two separate novels with two very different themes and premises. Neither are any where near complete, as I'm constantly editing the 8 chapters I've written for one and still working on getting the other one started.

But in the future when I do complete either, I'd really like to get some beta readers on board to give me their thoughts and opinions on everything. I'm not sure if I'm going to hire an outside person to edit for me first before going on to beta readers, but I'd love to help any current editors on here get some business first.

Please contact me if you're interested in being a beta reader, or even potentially an editor, and we can work out the details.

I haven't published anything before so I'm still very new to the process. Any additional tips or advice will also be extremely appreciated!

Thank you guys!
Elizabeth C

message 2: by Coralie (new)

Coralie (corkybookworm) | 386 comments Mod
Hi! What're your novels about? Do you have a genre, synopsis, or theme you could share with us?