The Collector by Nora Roberts 3 stars
Murder at Redwood Cove 3 stars by Janet Feinsilver
Murder at the Mansion by Janet Finsilver
The curious charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick 4 stars
You will know me by Megan Abbott 1 star
Leader of the Pack by David Rosenfelt 3 stars
Her every fear by Peter Swanson 4 stars

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1598 comments I read Murder at Redwood Cove and liked it enough that I have Murder at the Mansion on my TBR pile :)

message 3: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7794 comments Looks like your month was pretty full, Amy! And congrats for beating me to reading Her Every Fear.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Carol, I think you'll like it.

message 5: by Dan in AZ (last edited Feb 07, 2017 05:32AM) (new)

Dan in AZ | 2614 comments Looks good, Amy.

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare Hexom (httpgoodreadscomclarehexom) | 2 comments For lovers of psychological thrillers, check out Phil Hogan's A Pleasure and a Calling. Hard to put down.A Pleasure and a Calling: A Novel

message 7: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7794 comments Amy wrote: "Carol, I think you'll like it."

Amy, I'm already 40 pages into Her Every Fear and liking it very much. Now if I can only get Ann to set up some chapters I might be persuaded to do the summaries, even though folks won't be reading for the group read until March.

I was going to wait to read, but I've already been to two book signings with Peter (he's local) and in each he reveals a little bit more about the book, although nothing spoilerish. But I really like to know next to nothing about the book if I can, so I thought I'd better get going.

message 8: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7794 comments Clare wrote: "For lovers of psychological thrillers, check out Phil Hogan's A Pleasure and a Calling. Hard to put down.A Pleasure and a Calling: A Novel"

I just picked this up from the library after someone mentioned it here, maybe it was you Clare. It looks deliciously creepy.

message 9: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 2943 comments Dan in AZ wrote: ""

That's telling them Dan.

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Carol, let me know what you think when your finished. Looking forward to the spoilers.

message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments Amy: nice list, a good start to the year.
IT looks like the Megan Abbott You Will Know Me didn't go over well with one star. Kudos to you for finishing if you didn't care for it that much. I read her Dare Me a while back though I remember it as quite disturbing. (and well written)

message 12: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments Carol and Amy: Group Read threads on the way for your comments!
Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Amy wrote: "Carol, I think you'll like it."
Amy, I'm already 40 pages into Her Every Fear and liking it very much. Now if I can only get Ann to set up some chapters I might be persuaded to do the summaries....."

message 13: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments Ann wrote: "Amy: nice list, a good start to the year.
IT looks like the Megan Abbott You Will Know Me didn't go over well with one star. Kudos to you for finishing if you didn't care for it tha..."

i read You Will Know Me, too. i liked it until the ending which almost ruined the book for me.

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Amy wrote: "Carol, let me know what you think when your finished. Looking forward to the spoilers."
Ann, I have to say, I just read the last chapter to see how it ended.LOL

message 15: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7794 comments Amy wrote: "Amy wrote: "Carol, let me know what you think when your finished. Looking forward to the spoilers."
Ann, I have to say, I just read the last chapter to see how it ended.LOL"

Oh Amy, shame, shame, shame, shame, LOL!

message 16: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 2943 comments We had a guy at work who did that, so we started ripping out hte last chapter before giving him the book.

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Amy wrote: "Amy wrote: "Carol, let me know what you think when your finished. Looking forward to the spoilers."
Ann, I have to say, I just read the last chapter to see how it ended.LOL"

LOL, I do that sometimes if I don't like a book, but I'm curios to see how it ends.

message 18: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments Ahh Barry!
Barry wrote: "We had a guy at work who did that, so we started ripping out hte last chapter before giving him the book."