Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Urban Fantasy (A little PNR/Suspense) BLOOD & HOLY WATER (Angels & Vampires)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joynell (last edited Feb 04, 2017 08:18AM) (new)

Joynell Schultz (joynellschultz) | 10 comments Hi! I'll be publishing my novel, BLOOD & HOLY WATER in April and would love to have you read & review it on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or your blog.

Tagline: Vampires aren't perfect, but neither are angels.

Blurb:
Ava’s sick of mundane angel duties. She wants a promotion to finally earn her wings. A promotion takes more than hard work; it takes a miracle—literally. Unfortunately, her miracle’s impossible, as it involves a vampire.

Fin has no time for frivolous gestures. He’s too busy avoiding his own kind to care what a naïve angel wants. But when the other vampires uncover his deepest secret, threatening what he cherishes most, nothing can help him except a miracle. Too bad he chased the angel away.

Cover:
description

You can read the first few chapters on Kindle Scout here: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2BYK... (Oh, and if you give me a vote on that website, I'd be super happy!)

The link to download the book is here: https://www.instafreebie.com/free/m1YzZ (This one has a mandatory mailing list opt-in, so I can send out reminders to post reviews. If you don't want to opt in, message me and I'll send you the non-opt in link. I just don't want to post that publicly.)

Thank you in advance!
--Joy

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 83 comments I read the excerpt in Kindle Scout on my desktop PC. I loved it! I nominated it. I would love a paperback copy when one becomes available.
(My review of "Love, Lies & Clones" will be up soon.)

message 3: by Joynell (new)

Joynell Schultz (joynellschultz) | 10 comments Brenda -- Thanks for the nomination and for reading Love, Lies & Clones. I'm unsure if I'm going to make a paperback of Blood & Holy Water yet. I'll make that decision at the end of March and I'll keep you in mind.