The Next Best Book Club discussion

Personal Reading Goals > Meredith's 2017 Personal Reading Goals

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (meredithgayle) | 32 comments This year I would like to read 50 books. I managed to meet my 30 book goal last year so I decided to challenge myself this year. I am participating in an alphabet reading challenge so I have just over half my books picked out. I will list them later as I am getting ready to your for the day.

message 2: by Donnalee (new)

Donnalee Clubb | 31 comments Great. I would be interested in what you are reading and what you have read. I am always looking for new, interesting books to read. I belong to three book clubs in my city in southern Texas, so I am an avid reader. Thanks ahead of time for sharing. The book I read most recently is The Woman In Cabin 10. I am currently reading The Virtues of Oxygen by Susan Schoenberger.

message 3: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (meredithgayle) | 32 comments Well, near the end of the year I have read 149 books. You are welcome to look at my finished book list to see what I have read so far. Sorry, I haven't checked back sooner.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10012 comments Mod
It's always great to kick up your reading challenge every year... Here's to hoping you achieve your goal!