Kindle Scout discussion

Blood & Holy Water Nomination Request

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joynell (new)

Joynell Schultz (joynellschultz) | 19 comments I'm here looking for nominations too. I think many of you are on kboards and part of that thread as well, but this can't hurt.

Here's my book: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2BYK...

message 2: by KuroKoneko (new)

KuroKoneko Kamen (kurokonekokamen) | 6 comments I found your book...loved the excerpt. I hope I end up with a free copy. :)

message 3: by Joynell (last edited Feb 07, 2017 04:00AM) (new)

Joynell Schultz (joynellschultz) | 19 comments Awesome! Thanks! You can have a free copy here if you like: https://www.instafreebie.com/free/m1YzZ (It's unedited and I know I have a scene in there that I need to move around some.)

I'm giving it away in hopes of getting some reviews when I publish.

It's hilarious we both wrote about vampires & angels. I think yours is darker than mine though. (I've been told my characters are "too good")

message 4: by KuroKoneko (new)

KuroKoneko Kamen (kurokonekokamen) | 6 comments Joynell wrote: "Awesome! Thanks! You can have a free copy here if you like: https://www.instafreebie.com/free/m1YzZ (It's unedited and I know I have a scene in there that I need to move around some.)

I'm giving i..."

Thanks so much! I’ll definitely read it and review it.

Yes, I was also surprised that another author decided to write a romance with a vampire and angel. But that just means we’re both tapping into the “Universal Consciousness” as we write, and that other people must be thinking of the same theme too. Hopefully the Kindle Scout Team, will look at our submissions and be like, “Hmm, so vampire and angels falling in love, is a ‘thing’ now?” Yep, we’re so making this a ‘thing’!

message 5: by Joynell (new)

Joynell Schultz (joynellschultz) | 19 comments Ha! You make me laugh. Yes, we're going to start a 'thing' with Angels and Vampires. Why not, right?

What's funny is I started this novel 12 years ago and shoved it in a drawer. I could never figure out the villain.

message 6: by KuroKoneko (new)

KuroKoneko Kamen (kurokonekokamen) | 6 comments Joynell wrote: "Ha! You make me laugh. Yes, we're going to start a 'thing' with Angels and Vampires. Why not, right?

What's funny is I started this novel 12 years ago and shoved it in a drawer. I could never figu..."

I'm at fourteen percent of your story right now. I'll definitely give you my opinion on your villain(s), if you'd like. Villains are fun. Especially because you can have two kinds - Anti-heroes that can turn "kinda good", and then the villains that your readers reallyyyy hate. Especially if you have them kill a dog or something. So far, I really like your characters, you've given them great personalities. I'm already super worried about Fin and I don't trust Simon at all. lol.

message 7: by Joynell (last edited Feb 08, 2017 01:48AM) (new)

Joynell Schultz (joynellschultz) | 19 comments Yeah, I may have gone too "sympathetic" with them... You can message me...or here's my email: joynells at gmail dot com

message 8: by KuroKoneko (new)

KuroKoneko Kamen (kurokonekokamen) | 6 comments Joynell wrote: "Yeah, I may have gone too "sympathetic" with them... You can message me...or here's my email: joynells at gmail dot com"

Sure thing :)

message 9: by Dave (new)

Dave Johnston (sixtyminutereads) | 5 comments uh oh, nominations filling up, but sticking with my kboards peeps so you've sneaked in with Louise :)

message 10: by Joynell (new)

Joynell Schultz (joynellschultz) | 19 comments Dave - Fabulous! Thanks for the nomination.