The Heir's of Fire and Fury discussion

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
This topic is about Illuminae
Favourite Books

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Madz | 93 comments Mod
My current favourite book is The Illuminae Files. It was amazing and I absolutely love Kady and Ezra like omg.

Amaleh (afanaticbooklover) | 115 comments Mod
Madz wrote: "My current favourite book is The Illuminae Files. It was amazing and I absolutely love Kady and Ezra like omg."

Hahaha still need to read it, might read it after A Breathe of Fire.

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 23 comments Madz wrote: "My current favourite book is The Illuminae Files. It was amazing and I absolutely love Kady and Ezra like omg."

I'm in love with that series. I love Kady, that girl is sooo BA

Madz | 93 comments Mod
~Peri~ Soul Taker!!!! wrote: "Madz wrote: "My current favourite book is The Illuminae Files. It was amazing and I absolutely love Kady and Ezra like omg."

I'm in love with that series. I love Kady, that girl is sooo BA"

Ik, like she has a different sort of "strong female character essence." I also love her personality like ugh.

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 23 comments Yeah she is the more heroine type than Hannah in Gemina

Madz | 93 comments Mod
Yes, i've heard that, havent been able to read that one yet, but i can't wait. I just hope there is still a decent amount of Ezra and Kady in Gemina. I really need to read it though i have bad withdrawal symptoms, but i have so many to buy so its like a compeition on which on I buy first.

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 23 comments You should try the audio book, it's amazing (I think it's free). There was a decent amount of Kady and AIDAN but not much of Ezra (much to my disappointment)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
Aww thats sad, but at least there is a bit of Kady. I think the third book is a mix of both the first and second book characters, which is good. Hopefully Ezra will make more of an appearance. And I hope we get to see Kady and Ezra together.

Laili (lailinightlight) I just finished reading Illuminae and it was great! After I was done it went straight to my favourites shelf. Reading Gemina now!

message 10: by Mina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mina Rehman | 2 comments THE ILLUMINAE FILES IS AWESOME!

message 11: by Madz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madz | 93 comments Mod
The Illuminae series is one of the best series of 2016 in my opinion.

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 23 comments Yeah I think the third book is about how they fight with the BeiTech company aka Ezra's mother. And in the second book when they said - Kady and others- (view spoiler)

message 13: by Madz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madz | 93 comments Mod
Ugh that will be so good! its just annoying books take so long to be released.