Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and lovablecedric

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Hey. Here we go! Mind posting your idea again?

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) MxM between two friends who made a pact when they were younger and the pact was that if they weren't married or with someone when they were both in their thirties that they would marry each other. One moved away though after they made that pact and hasn't seen his friend since, it isn't until he goes to a gay bar one night with a few work buddies and sees the man himself sitting at the bar being harassed by a guy. After reuniting with each other, they decided to go out that night and get to know each other since they haven't seen each other for nearly twenty years, the pact still stands and after awhile of hanging out with each other one of them decides to propose to the other. I wanna take it from there and see where it goes, I'd like to be the submissive one though, or at least the one who's the submissive in the relationship.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah, they can be 29-33 in age range

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Name:
Appearance:

and anything else you want to include

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Name: William H. Scott
Sexuality: Gay
Crush: His best friend from when he was growing up.
Appearance:

Faceclaim Brodie

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'll have mine up tomorrow, I've got to go to bed

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

[ name ] Theodore Nicholas
[ nicknames ] Theo, Dory, Nick, Nicky
[ gender ] Male
[ age ] 29
[ birthday ] August 23rd

[ appearance ]

face claim: unknown

[ sexuality ] Homosexual
[ crush ] his best friend from when he was growing up.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, where do you want to start?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Maybe a day or so before they see each other at the bar. Or earlier that day....

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) When Theodore was fifteen years old all he wanted to do was be with his best friend William Scott, that was all he ever wanted from life, but life had took an unexpected turn and William had moved away. For years after that Theodore turned to the app Tinder and Grindr in order to pass his depression and sadness, it worked for some of the moments but after awhile his friends back home had helped him pick his life back up and now they were helping him move into his new home in New York. Theodore looked out the window and sighed softly, " Ben is right, I need to get out there and start out new, there's nothing for me back in Boston anymore, not after William left.." Theodore murmured as he looked down at the picture in his hands, " My William," Theodore whispered quietly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments
It had been at least almost fifteen years since he had to move with his parents New York. His father had gotten moved to the office in New York. But now he was thirty with a job at a high fashion company. He is the director of making sure every piece of clothing is ready for sending off and anything else is needed. No matter what he did, he could not stop thinking about only one person. Of course he always tried to keep his mind off from Theodore by focusing on work.

William sighed as he checked his phone only to realize that there was a meeting scheduled in 15 minutes and he was the one scheduled it in the first place. "I got fifteen minutes on the clock and I am only twenty minutes away." He whispered as he navigated the packed streets on New York. He wanted to take the train, but he knew that the next train left in five minutes and he was about a block away from where the station was. There was no way he could make it, unless he ran.

((Sorry for taking so long.))

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Today I start my new life, tomorrow I start my new job as a scientist for the local Science lab, next week I meet with my cousins who made me promise to visit them and then after that it's time for me to pick up my love life," Theodore said to his cat who was resting in one of the window sills listening to her owner babble on about nothing important. " Meow," she answered before closing her eyes. Theodore laughed, " Screw you too Princess," Theodore said before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((I will be off for a bit so I will not be able to respond.))

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( okay ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((back))

William huffed a bit as he began to slow down. He knew that he was only a four blocks away as he was only ten minutes away, but the meeting starts in only five. He bit his lip as he needed to fast walk the rest of the way. The only way he was going to make it in time was inform his secretary that he was going to be a few minutes late. "Liza, please inform everyone that I am on my way and make sure everyone heads to the conference room now." He spoke. "The conference will be on." He added in.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore came out of the bathroom a few moments later after hearing a knock on his door, he wrapped an robe around himself and answered the door, he saw his boss standing there. " I thought I started tomorrow?" Theodore asked as his boss stepped into his apartment with a very worried expression on his face. " We have a huge problem Dr. Nicholas, I'm afraid one of my men got attached by one of our experiments and has quit, so I need you to take over today," the boss replied as he rounded on Theodore who took a step back from the man. " Alright, I'll be there in ten minutes," Theodore promised, he began leading his boss out of his apartment, his boss continuously thanking him and hugging him before Theodore shut the door on the man's face, literally.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments
William inhaled and then let it out slowly as he finally made it. He checked the time, which he had one one minute left. The best option was the elevator. He sighed and bit his lip trying to remember what he had planned on saying. It has been about a week since he has come up with a new clothes designs and he also wanted to check up on how everyone is doing. "Let's just hope we do not go over time." He whispered to himself as he walked into the elevator. There was nothing stopping him now.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore made it to work, a lab coat covering up his day outfit, which consisted of dark skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a plaid over shirt. Theodore walked into the science building and walked to where he would be working with other people that were working on animal experiments, of course it was being legally. Many people greeted him and welcomed him on the team, " Im a famous scientist William, I'm finally doing what yo told me to do, follow my dreams," Theodore murmured to himself as he touched the locket around his neck.

" Get to work Dr. Nicholas!" The boss yelled, pointing to the large lab room marked Dr. Nicholas. Theodore nodded and made his way into the room, smiling at the decor and largeness of it, " At least they knew my sense of style and decor," Theodore said to himself.

The elevator doors dinged opened on the second to the top floor to where his office and conference room were. There was a long hallway with weird turns. His office was the last one in the long hallway. Everyone knew that of course, as he has called them in at some point. "Mr. Scott, I have made sure everyone was in the conference room." His secretary informed him as they made their way to the conference room. Theodore, I hope you are doing okay. You know I did not want to move, but we have our own lives right now. He thought to himself.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore began his work, examining the experiments and notes that the previous scientist had been working on and writing down, he read them over multiple times and then begun to try out a few of his own experiments, he sighed and shook his head. " I hope you're following your dreams too William," Theodore said as he looked out the window at the sky

Mr. Scott set up his laptop and began open the files to show up on the screen. "Welcome everyone, I hope you had a nice weekend." He began. "I only have one announcement and then I would like to have some updates on what is going on." William informed his team. "First of all, I have a few new designs that I want to show you and that in a month I want to show the styles to the head and see if we should add them the line or not." Mr. Scott announced. "Now onto the second matter of business, please update me on all of the progress from last week." He spoke.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore thought about trying to reach out to William and see if he was still alive and doing alright, but as he thought about this and worked he accidentally messed up a chemical which spilt all over his notes and drenched them in orange goo that was hard to clean off without something like bleach. Theodore muttered profanity to himself and shook his head in shame.

The meeting took only a half an hour and he was worried about nothing. "Brenda, go get me a cup of coffee and meet me in my office I need to speak to you privately." He walked out of the room towards his office. He let his eyes glance around at at everyone getting back to work. He sighed and thought as he wanted to do something nice for one of the guys at work.Mr. Scott had no idea what to say him as he knew that he would be embarrassed a bit if he asked. Maybe could send him an email. That is it, he would send an email.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore was cleaning up the mess when the door opened and in popped an assistant looking guy who smiled nothing but butterflies and rainbows at Theodore, " Yes?" Theodore asked with a sigh. " I'm your new secretary and assistant Dr. Nicholas," the man answered with a smile as he handed the man a file and a few papers.

"Your coffee is here Mr. Scott." Brenda knocked on the door. "Just the way you like it." She added in as he walked in and placed it on the table. "You also needed speak with me?" Mr. Scott heard her question. "Yes, I need this envelope delivered to the boss." He informed her as he held it out for her to take before putting his attention back on computer. William H. Scott worked on the email for bit before sending it to one of the guys in the office. Maybe this will help me get my mind off of Theodore. He thought.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore looked up and nodded, he took the files and notes, " Go tell the guys that we'll be going to a gay bar after work just to get to know each other a little more, oh and you're invited," Theodore said turning back to his work. The assistant nodded happily, he was about to leave the room when he stopped and turned around, " How did you know we were gay?" The man asked, making Theodore smirk as he looked at the guy, " Everyone was looking at my package and ass, how do you think I figured it out?" Theodore answered before giving the man a wink and going back to his work.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments William smiled slightly when he got an email back from Rich. "This is going better than I expected." He whispered to himself as he he hoped this date would go as planned. Okay, so maybe that was what he wanted to happen. He bit his lip as he needed to get some work done or he would stay after and work over night, and he did not want to.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore got his workspace cleaned up and once again began working on his experiments once again, " Ill have to talk to my boss into letting me bring my own notes and experiments in," Theodore muttered to himself. " Going to this gay bar will probably help me get over William, since I'll never see him again anyways and I need to stop pinning after a guy who's probably doesn't remember the pact of me," Theodore said as he shook his head and decided to put on some music while he worked. The assistant came in again asking if he needed anything, " Food, get me some food please," Theodore asked, " What's your name? I need to call you by something," Theodore added. The man smiled, " Trent, my name is Trent, and I'll get you some food," Trent said as he left to fetch his new boss some food.

He worked for almost three hours straight only forgetting a minute that it was just about lunch time. "Brenda, would you mind calling in Rich. I need him for a moment." He called out to her as he stood up and stretched a bit. He yawned a bit only to hear his stomach growling and a knock. "Come in." William called as he knew Rich an Brenda were outside.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore began working again, only to have the boss come in and check on him, " How's my little famous scientist doing?" The boss cooed flatly. Theodore snorted, " I'm doing great sir, your last one did a really great job only a few mistakes," Theodore answered. The boss nodded, " Well feel free to bring your own experiments here too," The boss replied.

William watched the door open and smiled at Brenda and then at Rich. "You may go now Brenda." He waved her out before signaling Rich to have a seat. "Do not forget to close the door on the way out." He called out to her. "Rich, I know this is a bit unexpected, but as you saw in the email that I sent you, I was hoping you would like to come with me to this gay bar. I really don't want to go alone unless I was that desperate." He smiled at Rich and gave a small chuckle. "Anyways, I wanted to know what your answer was."

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore smiled gratefully at his boss, " Thanks sir, but respectively, please leave so that I can continue working," Theodore replied as he turned back to his notes and experiments. The boss chuckled and nodded, " Of course Dr. Nicholas," the boss said as he walked out of the large area and out into the hallway.

"Mr. Scott, I do not know what to say except I would love to." Rich spoke as he was flattered. "Were you planning on going right after work?"
William looked him in the eyes, "Of course. I will pay for the drinks." He pointed out. William H. Scott knew that he needed to have a quick chat with Rich before sending him back and waiting until the work day was over.

((Do you want to lead into the whole bar scene or just jump right to it?))

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( can we just jump into it? :) ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((Sure. You want me to post or do you want to?))

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( can you? ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((Sure))

William glanced over at Rich as they found a spot at the bar. "Here, we can sit at these two spots." He motioned before sitting next to him. He bit his lip slightly as he was unsure of what to say as it was kind of hard to talk to someone who was not Theodore. He sighed and called over the bartender to take their drink. "Rich, what kind of drink do you want?" He asked him as they waited for an answer.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore sat at the bar and sighed softly as he swirled around his drink, his fellow workers and Trent were all grinding drunkly against one another on the dance floor. Countless of guys came over and tried to talk to Theodore, but Theodore never knew what to say, it wasn't always easy for him talking to other guys growing up since he had bit of a accent, it was always easier to talk to William. Theodore took a drink finally as someone came up to him and smiled charmingly, " Hi there, wanna get out of here?" the person asked as he set his empty glass next to Theodore's full one. " I'm sorry, but no," Theodore said as he stood up and began to leave, only to be pulled back by the man and pushed against the counter, " You aren't going anywhere beautiful," the man whispered, he began kissing Theodore's neck, " GET OFF!" Theodore cried out, no one really heard him over the music though. Theodore's panic was setting in and memories of when he was younger started coming back to him, he struggled against the man's grip.

William had just started getting into a good conversation, when he let his eyes wander for a bit. His thoughts drifting off from Rich and onto someone on the other side of the bar. Am I imagining or is this real? He thought as he head an idea; he called the bartender and order a drink that his friend might have wanted to try once they got older. Now that they were in their late twenties, so this was his chance.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore couldn't manage to get the guy off and even a few of his new friends finally noticed and became sober enough to come and try and help him, then one of them noticed the other guy and " Yo, Theodore, isn't that William? Your childhood friend you told us about?" The guy asked after they all made Theodore's attacker go away. The attacker had other plans though. Theodore didn't look over at all and shrugged, the bartender set down a drink, he gave the bartender a look, the bartender motioned with his head towards the guy across and Theodore's eyes widened, he smiled brightly, " I better not be imagining this!" Theodore called over to William, over the music.

William was about to turn his head away when the other man waved him over. He pointed himself as he was unsure if it was him or not, but he did not hesitate.He excused himself from Rich for a moment before standing. Mr. Scott closed his eyes and took a deep breath in and then let it out slowly as could not believe his eyes. There was a Theodore look a like, or maybe, just maybe the real deal. "Theo?" He questioned as he got closer. "That is you right?" He added in unsure still.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore looked around, he took out his wallet and checked his ID, he got his phone and used the front facing camera, " Either this is a dream or I'm actually real," Theodore answered. His new friends walked away after William came over and began dancing against each other once again, leaving Theodore to himself and William.

« previous 1 3