The Heir's of Fire and Fury discussion

Throne of Glass > Chaol and Celaena

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amaleh (new)

Amaleh (afanaticbooklover) | 115 comments Mod
Still can't get over this ship, anyone else feel the same?

message 2: by Ilse (new)

Ilse (ilmm) | 10 comments You forgot Dorian & Celaena :(

message 3: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
I just hope their friendship can get back to how it was even though it will never be the same. Ugh. need the original trio.

message 4: by Amaleh (new)

Ilse wrote: "You forgot Dorian & Celaena :("

Sorry, just made a discussion now. :)

message 5: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin (jasminslibrary) I just read the first book - I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as I can - but I already ship Chaol and Celaena so hard :/

message 6: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
Ugh I ship Chaol and Celaena so bad especially in the first and second.

message 7: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin (jasminslibrary) Madz wrote: "Ugh I ship Chaol and Celaena so bad especially in the first and second."

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. I do hope that they get some time in the second one!

message 8: by Amaleh (new)

Jasmin wrote: "Madz wrote: "Ugh I ship Chaol and Celaena so bad especially in the first and second."

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. I do hope that they get some time in the second one!"

No, you are not. Most of the fandom ship Celaena with someone else. Not gonna so who because he is introduced in the third one, so you won't know who he is anyway. I ship CHAOLEANA so hard. Trust me the second one is amazing and they get so much time together, the book really builds their relationship. Just warning you, be prepared for the second, like it gets depressing. That's all I'm gonna say.

message 9: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (noelleinwinterfell) | 1 comments I'm so glad that I'm not the only one! Seems like everyone enjoys Dorian/Celeana more, but I adore Chaol/Celeana so so so so much, ever since the first book. They're my favorite ship - but then again, I've only read the first two books so far. Looking forward to getting into Heir of Fire soon. :)

message 10: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
I find it rlly weird to ship Dorian and Celaena, and like how can you ship them when like Dorian and Manon are there???? like ugh, I ship THOSE TWO together Manorian 4ever!.
I ship Chaol and Celaena together cos they just work, like they are two pieces to a puzzle.

There are so many ships in this series though, but i guess it gives you a lot of options to ship people together with, even if they are otp.

message 11: by Amaleh (new)

Noelle wrote: "I'm so glad that I'm not the only one! Seems like everyone enjoys Dorian/Celeana more, but I adore Chaol/Celeana so so so so much, ever since the first book. They're my favorite ship - but then aga..."

AGHHHH please don't change your mind. A lot of people used to love Chaoleana but now don't. Many people hate on Chaol and it breaks my heart, he is my favourite character out of the entire series. I understand Dorian and Celaena because in the following books to come they become quite close, but I see them as brother and sister, I don't ship them. Chaoleana is my OTP and will forever be no matter what others say. I am so excited for Chaol's novella being released this year.