Six of Crows > CROOKED KINGDOM ending

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amaleh (new)

Amaleh (afanaticbooklover) | 115 comments Mod
Have no words...

message 2: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
I feel so sorry for Nina, like she was the one who kinda missed out on her happy ending... *cries*

message 3: by Amaleh (new)

Madz wrote: "I feel so sorry for Nina, like she was the one who kinda missed out on her happy ending... *cries*"

I know like all the others got really happy endings. Then there is just Nina....

message 4: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
I just wish it could have been a better different ending just for Nina sake

message 5: by amanda; (new)

amanda; (gadot) unpopular opinion alert: I didn't really care abt Matthias so I was just relieved when he died instead of one of my faves

message 6: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
hahaha lol.

message 7: by Amaleh (new)

-`ˏ mandy ˎ´˗ wrote: "unpopular opinion alert: I didn't really care abt Matthias so I was just relieved when he died instead of one of my faves "

Sometimes I got a little annoyed at him. Only in Six of Crows, though. Idk, like how he kinda judged Nina I got mad at a little, but I also understand it. I think I just felt so bad for Nina so that's what made it sad.

message 8: by Laili (new)

Laili (lailinightlight) Matthias' death did hurt, but I think if any of other characters died instead, I would've been crushed. Matthias' death was bearable.

message 9: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
Laili wrote: "Matthias' death did hurt, but I think if any of other characters died instead, I would've been crushed. Matthias' death was bearable."

yeh, i agree with that

message 10: by Amaleh (new)

Laili wrote: "Matthias' death did hurt, but I think if any of other characters died instead, I would've been crushed. Matthias' death was bearable."

Yeah I agree completely. Like if one of the others died I wouldn't of survived.

message 11: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
I feel like if it was another character, that couldn't have been the end. But still Matthias and Nina went through so much, especially there history and stuff it would have been nice for a happy ending, but i guess making a happy ending, makes it more fairytale like, and it would also stop the progression of the characters.

message 12: by Amaleh (new)

Madz wrote: "I feel like if it was another character, that couldn't have been the end. But still Matthias and Nina went through so much, especially there history and stuff it would have been nice for a happy en..."

That's very true.