The Heir's of Fire and Fury discussion

19 views
Throne of Glass > Rowaelin

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amaleh (new)

Amaleh (afanaticbooklover) | 115 comments Mod
Can't believe that they are cannon!


message 2: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
I liked them best in Heir of Fire.


~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 23 comments Me too


message 4: by Madz (new)

Madz | 93 comments Mod
They were both so raw in Heir of Fire, they cover more up in QOS and EOS


message 5: by Amaleh (new)

Amaleh (afanaticbooklover) | 115 comments Mod
Madz wrote: "They were both so raw in Heir of Fire, they cover more up in QOS and EOS"

~Peri~ Soul Taker!!!! wrote: "Me too"

Yeah definitely. I liked Celaena and Rowan's relationship/ friendship more in Heir of Fire. They were so funny together and they became good friends.


message 6: by mar (new)

mar (marleyy) | 2 comments They still feel like super forced to me :( Like I get major "SJM originally had Chaol and Celaena as endgame but then she created Rowan and personally loved him so much so she had to change the story"
especially if you reread the first three books. Like all signs point to chaol being endgame


message 7: by Amaleh (new)

Amaleh (afanaticbooklover) | 115 comments Mod
mar wrote: "They still feel like super forced to me :( Like I get major "SJM originally had Chaol and Celaena as endgame but then she created Rowan and personally loved him so much so she had to change the sto..."

I'm a hardcore Chaoleana shipper. Sarah made every word between them so precious and I still can't get over all of their promises to eachother. Everytime I think of the ship I feel sad, like I was the one going through the heartbreak. I think you are totally right. Chaol origionally was meant to be endgame but then I think Sarah started to change her mind planning for Heir of Fire. I ship Rowan and Aelin but that's because Iv'e accepted the fact that Chaoleana will never happen again. But if I was given the opportunity for Chaol and Celaena to get back together I would take it without any regrets.


message 8: by mar (new)

mar (marleyy) | 2 comments Amaleh wrote: "mar wrote: "They still feel like super forced to me :( Like I get major "SJM originally had Chaol and Celaena as endgame but then she created Rowan and personally loved him so much so she had to ch..."

Yeah I have always been 800% here for Chaoleana. It makes me sad. RIP to the ring :(


message 9: by Amaleh (new)

Amaleh (afanaticbooklover) | 115 comments Mod
mar wrote: "Amaleh wrote: "mar wrote: "They still feel like super forced to me :( Like I get major "SJM originally had Chaol and Celaena as endgame but then she created Rowan and personally loved him so much s..."

OMG NO THAT RING KILLED ME!!!! Literally died when she gave it back and he went to sell it. I have this theory that Chaol is gonna die in the sixth book and that Nox will come back. I think that he is the thief/jeweler of Lysandra's that was mentioned in Queen of Shadows, and Nox will come back in the sixth book with the ring. He will give it to Aelin after Chaol dies and then she's just gonna start crying. And she never takes the ring off. MY GOD IF THAT HAPPENED. I would die but like it would make me so happy at the same time.


back to top