Aussie Readers discussion

Eight Seconds To Forever (Molly Downs Outback Romance Series #4)
This topic is about Eight Seconds To Forever
Our Authors Spotlight > Molly Downs Outback Romance Series - Book 4 out now

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tess (new)

Tess McCallum (tess_mccallum) | 10 comments Hi All,

As an Australian author and one who has been lucky enough to explore most of this huge country I call home, I have no shortage of inspirational settings for my books. One of my favourite places is the Kimberley region of north-western Australia. It's a vast, rugged, ancient landscape of immense natural beauty.

Like many visitors to the region, I was attracted by the promise of towering gorges, wild rivers, secluded waterfalls, ancient rock art and the hospitality of those who call the Kimberley home; the cattle graziers who survive and thrive on their vast outback stations. This is a place where men are men and their women stand tall and proud alongside them.

I couldn't ask for a better setting for a romance book and as a longtime lover of rural romance, coming up with the Molly Downs Outback Romance Series really was a no brainer. Molly Downs, a fictional cattle station situated in the remote Kimberley, is home to the Armstrong family and it's here we meet the fourth generation - siblings Scott, Dillon and Jess and their cousins Danny and Taylor.

I recently released Eight Seconds To Forever the 4th book in the series. Set against the same stunning outback scenery that readers have told me they love, Mac and Taylor’s story is interwoven with the ancient Aboriginal culture that is as timeless as the Kimberley landscape itself. There are sparks aplenty when Taylor, a dedicated career woman meets Mac, a footloose cowboy who's not quite what he seems.

The character of Taylor, a sassy anthropologist, intrigued me right from the moment I conceived the series, and I was really looking forward to writing her story and delving into the Aboriginal culture in the process. It took a while for her hero Mac Dawson to reveal himself, but I couldn’t be happier with the match.

I hope you'll check it out and be sure to let me know what you think. For more on the Molly Downs Outback Romance Series, check out my author page Tess McCallum.

Happy reading, Tess

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 68319 comments Mod
Congratulations Tess! That series sounds great. I'm going right now to check it out :)