Blue Lake Academy discussion

Moderator Stuff > Moderator Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 238 (238 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Catherine (last edited Mar 19, 2018 02:56PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Here we mods discuss our evil plans.

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments emma can I steal your idea to have a roleplay summary page? Also give me ideas of upcoming events we could have. I want a Valentines day dance for sure.

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments I'll make a calendar thread we can add things to

message 4: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Yeah! Of course! I'll also think of some events and post them here once I figure out what all this group should have. c:

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments What other shops and such could we have outside campus? I'm thinking I might add a mall and a beach. Also, for the sweethearts at the valentines dance, should we do couples or singles? Personally, I think couples would be better so that you don't have someone's boyfriend and someone else's girlfriend dancing together to celebrate or something.

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Also someone has peeked D: GUYS WE KNOW IF YOU LOOK!
Also I'm thinking of adding a library, and I need help with a classes list.
(All the ones I already have for each interest)
Math Class- Be it algebra, geometry, or pre-cal, come here to learn the maths!
Spanish Class- Those of you who choose to learn Spanish, come here to learn it!
French Class- Those of you who choose to learn French, come here to learn it!
Science Class- Be it earth science, chemistry, physics, or biology, come to learn it!
English Class- Writing, reading, and grammar! Come here to learn it!

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Two more people have looked at Mod Chat! Seriously guys! We aren't that interesting lol please don't peek. It's much more fun as a surprise :)

message 8: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Yeah! I'll look in some other groups and see what kind of topics they have just for like the town and things like that. c:

Also, a library sounds good! Maybe you could also have a history class? I think that we should do couples for the dance because we don't want any of the characters to get jealous. Plus, you don't want another character falling in love with somebody's else's bf / gf.

message 9: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Right that makes sense! :)

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Do you want to make the principal? I don't really want to.

message 11: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Yeah! I'll make the principal! My template may not be perfect because I'm on the app. I also may make it tomorrow because I don't want my phone to die. c:

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Okay c:

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Actually do you want to just share the principal? Like make him/her together?

message 14: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Catherine wrote: "Actually do you want to just share the principal? Like make him/her together?"

yeah! that sounds great! maybe like we could come up with ideas here and one of us could create the person?

message 15: by Catherine (last edited Feb 10, 2017 08:40AM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Sure!
Full name: Jennifer Canessa
Role (Student, teacher, etc.): Principal

Appearance: (view spoiler)
Other markings or accessories: Her wedding ring. (view spoiler)
Personality: Jennifer is a nice and understanding person. She understands what a teen is going through, remembering going through it herself. However, she is very strict on her students because she really wants them to achieve their goals and aim for the future instead of pulling back and failing.

History: Jennifer had very demanding parents growing up and she always strove to meet their goals for her. She struggled but worked extremely hard and made her way through. She succeeded and graduated top of her class. She was helped on her way by someone that later became her husband. They had a child together. She always wanted to teach, and to inspire others, and so she applied to teach at Blue Lake Academy. Her application was not only accepted, she was asked to be principal. She accepted readily and now enjoys being principal of the academy.

-Teaching
- Her kids.
- Polaroids.
Dislikes:
-Rule breakers
-People who simply do not try
- Gum balls
- Soda
Relationship status: Married to David, a teacher at the school.
Family at the academy: Her husband, David and her daughter, Emily

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Do you prefer roling as a boy or girl?

message 17: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Catherine wrote: "Do you prefer roling as a boy or girl?"

it doesn't matter, but I was thinking a girl.

message 18: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Yeah I would prefer a girl too. Let me add that. Is the age alright? I was thinking that was sort of a bare minimum for being principal of such a prestigious school :)

message 19: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments And for name, Jennifer was a popular baby name in the 1970s when she would have been born if we use that age.

message 20: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments That's how I help myself think of names plus a "Last name generator" for writing and roleplaying website. I chose my favorite generated ones for "Jennifer," so if you like that first name one of these could work as last name:
Jennifer Caloss

Jennifer Hemphill

Jennifer Staiger

Jennifer Hammerness

Jennifer Catalano

Jennifer Canessa

message 21: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Catherine wrote: "That's how I help myself think of names plus a "Last name generator" for writing and roleplaying website. I chose my favorite generated ones for "Jennifer," so if you like that first name one of th..."

I really like Jennifer Canessa. c:

message 22: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Maybe we could also do a celeb face claim? I usually use celebs as my characters. I can't think of a good face claim though. I was figuring one of the parents from "The Fosters."

message 23: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments I don't think I've seen that show, but I'll look the mother up.

message 24: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Ok she looks good

message 25: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Catherine wrote: "Ok she looks good
"

yeah! she is perfect for the spot.

message 26: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Any other markings or accessories you think? Should she be married/have kids?

message 27: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Catherine wrote: "Any other markings or accessories you think? Should she be married/have kids?"

probably married, maybe a kid?

message 28: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Sure, maybe her kid could go to this school? I can make her a kid and let someone adopt them since I don't want them particularly. :) I could also make her husband and have someone adopt. Let's pick a ring for her to wear! (Marriage ring)

message 29: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments How about this one? Gorgeous!

message 30: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments that is so pretty! yeah! the adoption thing sounds great! glad you created it! i am one of those people who makes sooooooo many characters.

message 31: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments What are your thoughts on personality?

message 32: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Maybe she could be a nice and understanding person who gets all of the struggles that a teen has been through because she was a teen before what seems like a long time ago. However, she is very strict on her students because she really wants them to achieve their goals and aim for the future instead of pulling back and failing.

message 33: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Sounds good! History?
Jennifer had very demanding parents growing up and she always strove to meet their goals for her. She struggled but worked extremely hard and made her way through. She succeeded and graduated top of her class. She was helped on her way by someone that later became her husband. They had a child together. She always wanted to teach, and to inspire others, and so she applied to teach at Blue Lake Academy. Her application was not only accepted, she was asked to be principal. She accepted readily and now enjoys being principal of the academy.

message 34: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Sounds great!

message 35: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Let's each choose two likes and dislikes. For mine, how are:
-Teaching
Dislikes:
-Rule breakers
-People who simply do not try

message 36: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Likes:
- her kids.
- polaroids.

Dislikes:
- gum balls
- soda

message 37: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Polaroid as in the camera..?

message 38: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Okay, does the final draft look good? :) I can post it but of course I'll say we made it together.

message 39: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments that looks amazing! so, will we both get to rp as her?

message 40: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Yep, whoever is on whenever someone is sent to the office or when someone asks to rp and you want to use her. :)

message 41: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Do you want to make either the kid or the husband? I'm fine with making them, I'll put them up for adoption.

message 42: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments k! sounds good! i'll make the daughter and possibly be her. i love making characters.

message 43: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Okay I'll make the husband then. :)

message 44: by Catherine (last edited Feb 10, 2017 03:03PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Hey, are you wondering how to bold things and put pictures directly in a post? It's really easy. To bold something, you just put < b > without the spaces, then whatever you want to be bolded, and then < / b > without the spaces to stop bolding. It's the same for italicizing , underlining, and striking, just i, u, and s instead.

message 45: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Okay! I always forget to do that. XD

message 46: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments xD Just wanted to help you out if you didn't know how :) Also to directly post a picture you type <.img src.=.whatever the address of the image is.> except no periods (There is a space between img and src)

message 47: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Okay! I'll do that next time! One of the reasons why I just put the link in the topics that I have created is because I was on the app and it is kind of hard to see pics, etc. on here. c:

message 48: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments I get it c:

message 49: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments I promise that I am going to respond to the Valentine's Dance later! It is going to be so much fun! :D

message 50: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments :D Yeah

« previous 1 3 4 5