Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

Jennifer B. Monahan
This topic is about Jennifer B. Monahan
2017 Archives > 2017 Jennifer Monahan, Memoir Author Showcase

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (last edited Apr 03, 2017 12:20PM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

Jennifer B. Monahan

Jennifer B. Monahan

This Trip Will Change Your Life: A Shaman's Story of Spirit Evolution

While Jennifer Monahan has always felt connected to the spirit world, she didn't fully realize how it had been orchestrating her life until a spur-of-the-moment trip to Yucatan, Mexico and a chance meeting with a Mayan shaman changed her life forever.
This is the true story of Monahan's journey to finding and living her life purpose as a shaman. Filled with wisdom from her spirit guides and teachers that can benefit others looking for their life purpose, This Trip Will Change Your Life: Shaman's Story of Spirit Evolution shows how finding her true path made all the synchronistic threads in Monahan's life come together into a beautifully woven tapestry and life purpose that she could have never imagined on her own.

message 2: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (goodreadscomuser_amarama) So good to see you here, Jennifer! So much more to come in future, I know...!

message 3: by Irene (new)

Irene Allison (goodreadscomireneallison) | 3 comments Hi Jennifer,

Your book sounds amazing!

It's lovely to meet you here as a fellow member of the Memoir Author Showcase. I'm really looking forward to sharing and chatting with you in the B2B.

All the very best,
Irene

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer B. | 6 comments Hi Irene,

Thank you! Yours does too! And I'm looking forward to learning more about your book - and those of the other memoirists - during the event. :-)

Jennifer

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer B. | 6 comments Hi Charlene! I'm excited to be here! :-) <3

message 6: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (goodreadscomuser_amarama) Excited to see you here, too. I'm a bit late (by a month lol!) getting back here, but I've been busy behind the scenes at other points and will be gathering all my memoir writers under my wing more as we get closer to the day of the Cycon.
And you are in Guatamala! My friend...!!! talk soon!!

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer B. | 6 comments For sure! I'm chugging away on the next book and having a lot of fun at the same time. So many great adventures - and I've only been here for 3 weeks! I can't wait to see what the next 3+ months are like. Sending you a big hug!

message 8: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (goodreadscomuser_amarama) thank you for hug and update...keep shining and keep those scorpions at bay!

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer B. | 6 comments I'm hoping that Juan Carlos and Lupe (my new chickens) help with the scorpions!

message 10: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (goodreadscomuser_amarama) cluck cluck gulp!

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Burch (mcburch) | 14 comments "The Trip Will Change Your Life" is a memoir that follows the spiritual journey--something dear to my heart. I've been on my own Heroine's Journey Road Trip and Quest... Keep those stories, our new myths, coming... We need to experience these adventures ourselves and through reading personal accounts. Bravo, Jennifer!!

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer B. | 6 comments Thanks Melissa! And congratulations on having the courage to take your road trip journey and quest! While the road can sometimes be bumpy, the rewards are great.

message 13: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (goodreadscomuser_amarama) Just want to say Jennifer Monahan that knowing you through this thread of your life is an exquisite experience not least because I love your book with the detailed description of how you have grown into Shaman. Thank you!

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer B. | 6 comments Thank you Charlene! I am so glad that our paths crossed and that we are friends! I can't wait to see where life leads us both :)