Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

Call for Obstruction (The Courier Book 1)
This topic is about Call for Obstruction
2017 Archives > 2017 W.J. Howard, Horror Author Showcase

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (last edited Feb 03, 2017 12:55PM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

W.J. Howard

W.J. Howard

Call for Obstruction
(The Courier Book 1)

In a supernatural world where Hell's been over capacity since World War II, Satan has no choice but to open the Gates of Hell. When Barry's tricked into signing a contract to serve Satan, he's faced with a choice to help release the damned souls onto Earth or turn against Satan's evil plan. Either choice comes with a price, and with a screw up like Barry at the center of it all, there's no telling if God, Satan, or rogue demons will prevail.

message 2: by A. (new)

A. Aaroones) (AMNestler) | 110 comments This book looks fascinating! <3

message 3: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Howard (wjhoward) | 6 comments WOW! Thanks Ashley! Feel free to download a free copy on NoiseTrade http://books.noisetrade.com/wjhoward/...

message 4: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Howard (wjhoward) | 6 comments Hi everyone! I'm a bit slow to add a little about myself. I live in the beautiful state of Colorado with most of my family and 2 cunning and manipulative beagles. If you've ever been owned by a beagle, you know what I mean. LOL!

The Courier series (Call for Obstruction above) has been a long work in progress, but the first 3 books will all be published this year along with a prequel. Why so long? Mainly I've been perfecting a writing style that focuses on creating action-packed stories for young people who are looking for books as fast paced as video games. What I'm finding is that people of all ages are loving the stories. Note that this series also started as a Twitter novel @TheCourierNovel and has evolved quite a bit since it won the Textnovel Writing contest in 2009. WOW! That seems like such a long time ago.

I have a bit of a sick and sarcastic sense of humor, and have loved slapstick and comedic horror since a very young age, something you'll find in The Courier series. My stories feature unique and memorable characters everyone can relate to, but most importantly laugh at.

If Call for Obstruction sounds like something you'd enjoy reading, go get it on NoiseTrade for free at http://books.noisetrade.com/wjhoward/.... Leave me your email address and I'll enter you into a drawing to win a $20 Amazon gift card.

BACK SOON!

message 5: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Howard (wjhoward) | 6 comments Let's talk monsters. I have a few monster related posts in my blog you shouldn't miss. One is by me on Why We Create Monsters. The other is Zombies and Real Life Monsters by Christine (C.A.) Verstraete.

Down through history we've created some fascinating monsters in our overactive imaginations. What are some of your favorites?

Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Call for Obstruction (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Winnie Jean Howard (other topics)