Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

Angela B. Chrysler
This topic is about Angela B. Chrysler
2017 Archives > 2017 Angela B. Chrysler, Fantasy Author Showcase

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (last edited Feb 26, 2017 09:11AM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

Angela B. Chrysler

Angela B. Chrysler

Dolor and Shadow
(Tales of the Drui #1)

As the elven city burns, Princess Kallan is taken to Alfheim while a great power begins to awaken within her. Desperate to keep the child hidden, her abilities are suppressed and her memory erased. But the gods have powers as well, and it is only a matter of time before they find the child again.
When Kallan, the elven witch, Queen of Lorlenalin, fails to save her dying father, she inherits her father's war and vows revenge on the one man she believes is responsible: Rune, King of Gunir. But nothing is as it seems, and the gods are relentless.
A twist of fate puts Kallan into the protection of the man she has sworn to kill, and Rune into possession of power he does not understand. From Alfheim, to Jotunheim, and then lost in the world of Men, these two must form an alliance to make their way home, and try to solve the lies of the past and of the Shadow that hunts them all.

Dolor and Shadow is the first book in the Tales of the Drui series.

Dolor and Shadow (Tales of the Drui #1) by Angela B. Chrysler Fire and Lies (Tales of the Drui #2) by Angela B. Chrysler

message 2: by Angela (last edited Apr 03, 2017 05:26PM) (new)

Angela Chrysler (abchrysler) | 78 comments Mod

Fire and Lies

Fire and Lies (Tales of the Drui Book #2)

Fire and Lies

Blood waters the fields of Alfheim. War rips across the land of usurped kings and elves. The Fae gods draw near, and Queen Kallan’s strength is tested as she follows King Rune into Alfheim. But the Shadow Beast caged within Rune’s body writhes in hunger, and Kallan’s newest companion, Bergen the legendary Berserk, is determined to end the conflict with her life.

As the witch, the king, and the berserk come together, the truth buried within the past resurfaces. Now, Kallan must master a dormant power or watch her kingdom fall to the Fae who will stop at nothing to keep their lies.

Fire and Lies (Tales of the Drui Book #2) picks up right where Dolor and Shadow left off, concluding one chapter of Kallan’s life as the next chapter begins

message 3: by Angela (last edited Apr 03, 2017 05:43PM) (new)

Hello, dearest author!

I am Angela B. Chrysler, the brain behind Brain to Books and CyCon. I am most likely out this weekend as I am up and about making sure CyCon runs smooth :)

While I can't be here to meet you or thank you personally for stopping in, I am available on Facebook for live chatting, questions, and answers!

If you wish to contact me, find me on Facebook and Sign my guest book!.

http://www.amazon.com/Dolor-Shadow-Tales-Angela-Chrysler-ebook/dp/B00VXB916Y Fire and Lies Broken Zombies From Space...And Vampires Amor Vincit Omnia GoodThings

Subscribe to The Book Cave and discover the world of secret reads.

Oh! And check out my new release! Zombies From Space...and Vampires released on Friday 7 April 2017!

message 4: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments Ahh I love your books so much! I won Dolor and Shadow from you about a year ago and loved it! I recently bought Fire and Lies and can not wait to get the time to read it.

message 5: by Angela (new)

Maddy wrote: "Ahh I love your books so much! I won Dolor and Shadow from you about a year ago and loved it! I recently bought Fire and Lies and can not wait to get the time to read it."
Oh! Thank you!!

**hugs**

message 6: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments Angela wrote: "Maddy wrote: "Ahh I love your books so much! I won Dolor and Shadow from you about a year ago and loved it! I recently bought Fire and Lies and can not wait to get the time to read it."
Oh! Thank y..."

Haha sorry if I seem obsessive. It just has been a while since I have read any books as detailed and well done as yours.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Oh, thank you!

And no, the obsessiveness is welcome :) lol

message 8: by Angela (new)

Joshua wrote: "Good morning, Angela. I am looking forward to defending Iron Man against Batman with you today on the Live show."

Yes! We're on now taking cheap shots at Batman...

message 9: by Kazz (new)

Kazz Mossman (karenjmossman) | 47 comments Hi Angela, Lots of nice books there, although I have yet to read one of yours. I did apply on your website once and what ver it offered, perhaps a poll, I was supposed to get Broken. But it never happened. Who does your covers? They are lovely.

message 10: by Angela (new)

Karen wrote: "Hi Angela, Lots of nice books there, although I have yet to read one of yours. I did apply on your website once and what ver it offered, perhaps a poll, I was supposed to get Broken. But it never h..."

Thank you!

Is it for the bookmark? I give those away free, but am sold out at the moment.

Indigo Forest Designs did Dolor and Shadow, Fire and Lies, and Broken...

Deranged Doctor Designs did Zombies From Space...and Vampires

message 11: by Kazz (new)

Kazz Mossman (karenjmossman) | 47 comments It doesn't really matter though because I don't remember, but I thought it was the book. Each time I see it, I think, I'll get that and will one day!

They did such a lovely job on the covers.

message 12: by Angela (new)

Karen wrote: "It doesn't really matter though because I don't remember, but I thought it was the book. Each time I see it, I think, I'll get that and will one day!

They did such a lovely job on the covers."

Thank you :)

message 13: by Ilana (new)

Ilana Maletz | 25 comments Hi Angela! Everything looks amazing, both here on your showcase and also all around the fairgrounds. You guys have done a spectacular job. Thank you for all your hard work <3

message 14: by Angela (new)

Ilana wrote: "Hi Angela! Everything looks amazing, both here on your showcase and also all around the fairgrounds. You guys have done a spectacular job. Thank you for all your hard work <3"

Thank you!!

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Capes | 54 comments Hi Angela :)

Hope everything's going great, the looks awesome!

message 16: by Angela (new)

Ashley wrote: "Hi Angela :)

Hope everything's going great, the looks awesome!"

Thank you!

message 17: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Capes | 54 comments Angela wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Hi Angela :)

Thank you!"

Love the cover wars format too, quite sleek :)

message 18: by Ilana (last edited Apr 09, 2017 07:11AM) (new)

Ilana Maletz | 25 comments Ashley wrote: "Angela wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Hi Angela :)

Thank you!"

Love the cover wars format too, quite sleek :)"

I agree! Cover wars looks and works beautifully. Heidi Angell did an amazing job with that!