Victorians! discussion

The Woodlanders
This topic is about The Woodlanders
Archived Group Reads - 2017 > Woodlanders - Reading Schedule

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dianne (last edited Feb 03, 2017 11:52AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dianne | 32 comments Hello Victorians! We will be reading The Woodlanders by Thomas Hardy from February 13 - March 31, at a very leisurely pace of approx 50-60 pages a week so please join! Below is a proposed reading schedule, but please post in the appropriate section whenever you have had a chance to read it. Looking forward to discussing with you all!

Feb 13-19: Chapters 1-7
Feb 20-26: Chapters 8 - 16
Feb 27 - March 5: Chapters 17 - 24
March 6-12: Chapters 25 - 33
March 13-19: Chapters 34 - 41
March 21-31: Chapters 42 - 48

message 2: by Renee, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Renee M | 1859 comments Mod
Looks great, Dianna. Looking forward to it!

Natalie Tyler (doulton) | 186 comments So am I. I've started reading.

Dianne | 32 comments Excellent! I'll start today :)

Emma | 1 comments Wonderful... am going to join in with you. This is my first time doing this so hope I keep up!

Hilary (agapoyesoun) | 188 comments Thank you, Dianne. This is great. I shall have to prioritise heavily so this is one that will be near the top! Love Hardy!

Tracy (tracyrittmueller) | 54 comments After a 16-month hiatus, I'm back to participate, I hope. I just loaded the book to my iPad and hope to keep up with one of my favorite book groups ever.

Dianne | 32 comments We accept! No backing out now Tracy! 16 months out and now at least 16 months in :)

Lenora Robinson | 37 comments I am right there with you guys. I have started to read this also so onward and upward

Jonathan Moran | 191 comments I am not a Hardy fan, but I started this book a week ago, and I absolutely love it so far.

message 11: by Renee, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

Good to know. Hardy and I have a Love-Hate relationship. :p

message 12: by Renee, Moderator (new) - rated it 3 stars

The final thread for The Woodlanders has been posted. It will remain open past March 31st for readers to catch up and continue the discussion if they choose.