Clone Codes 2017 discussion

Pages 1-22

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What is unique about the setting of the book and how does it enhance or take away from the story?

message 2: by Matsia (new)

Matsia | 1 comments The setting is realistic, I feel like I'm there in the story and the setting adds curiosity, i would like to know do they still have computers but of a higher technology and do they have to buy things other than ordering and delivering things.

message 3: by Shannyn (new)

Shannyn Dart | 2 comments The setting is unique because its in a flying spaceship called gypsy city. As you can tell with the flying space ship that the setting is in the future. The date of the story is September 19, 2170. "And little green men have all the answers" (Mckissacks 19). The reason why i think its in the future is because there are no clones in 2017 and has not in the past earthier.

message 4: by Shannyn (new)

Shannyn Dart | 2 comments Matsia wrote: "The setting is realistic, I feel like I'm there in the story and the setting adds curiosity, i would like to know do they still have computers but of a higher technology and do they have to buy thi..."

I like you feel like your in the book. I also agree with you that the setting adds curiosity. I'm pretty sure that they have higher tech.