Blue Lake Academy discussion

Outside Campus > Icy Delight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 290 (290 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Catherine (last edited Jul 16, 2017 03:36PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments A cute, little ice cream shop not far from campus, with a variety of flavors- some of them really weird!

message 2: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments
Darby walked into the ice cream shop with a smile planted on her face. She loved how the ice cream shop looked old fashioned, but cute and rustic at the same time. "Wow. This place is amazing." She spoke with a grin. "What flavor do you think that you are going to get?"

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jacob glanced over the flavors, "Pistachio!" he grinned. "Just kidding. Either chocolate chip cookie dough or mint chocolate chip or cookies n cream, or a combo of some or all!"

message 4: by emma (new)

Darby chuckled. "Yeah! When it doubt, do a combo. I honestly can't decide either." She stated. "I think that I will have to get Galactic Swirl. It is like this weird flavor, but it mainly tastes like vanilla, but it is like a rainbow of swirled colors."

message 5: by lorien (new)

lorien ((*keeping a sharp eye on this thread* :D))

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Haha))

"Sounds awesome!" Jacob told her. "I'm gonna do a combo of all like your advice said. Want something to drink?"

message 7: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments (( XD ))

"Ha! I inspired somebody to do a combo." Darby exclaimed with a chuckle. "Sure! If you can get me a Sprite, that would be great. Thanks!" She stated.

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jacob nodded and stepped up to the counter. "One Galactic Swirl, a combo of chocolate chip cookie dough; mint chocolate chip; and cookies n cream, and two Sprites please," he told the woman there. "Anything else?" he asked Darby.

message 9: by emma (new)

Darby stood beside Andrew, standing on her tiptoes even though she could already see everything. "Nope. I think that's it." She said with a nod, smiling.

message 10: by Catherine (last edited Feb 03, 2017 01:39PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Alright, that would be all," he repeated to the woman. She quickly mixed up the ice cream and handed it to him with two empty cups for the soda. Andrew passed Darby her ice cream and a cup, before paying the cashier.

message 11: by emma (new)

Darby watched as the woman mixed up the ice cream. It was like an ice cream dream. Kind of like a wonderland of ice cream. "Wait, you never told me that you were paying. I'll give you some money when we get back to the academy." She stated as she grabbed her cup, thanking the woman.

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "No need," Andrew informed her. "I have a fair bit of money because I worked as a Valet Parker over the summer." He walked over to the soda fountain and filled his cup.

message 13: by emma (new)

Darby followed Andrew to the soda fountain to fill up her drink. "What's Valet Parker?" She asked curiously. "All I did over the summer was work at my parent's little snow cone shack. It was still very fun and very busy."

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "It's the person who does valet parking," he explained. "Do you know what that is?" He sat down at a table in the corner.

message 15: by emma (new)

"Oh yeah! I know what that is." Darby exclaimed with a nod. "It is when people want to park somewhere for a certain amount of time, so they pay for an all day ticket or something." She said. "And I bet you know what snow cones are."

message 16: by Catherine (last edited Feb 03, 2017 03:23PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Actually valet parking is when, at a hospital or fancy restaurant or hotel or something, you leave your car and keys with someone and they park for you, then when you want it back they drive it over to you," Andrew corrected. "and I would totally go for a snow cone at your shop." He realized what that sounded like and quickly tried to fix it. "Or most places."

message 17: by emma (new)

"Oh. I see. Now I understand completely." Darby smiled as she took a bite of her ice cream. "Wait, that must have been a really fancy job! Where did you do valet parking at?" She asked curiously.

message 18: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "My two friends back home and I got jobs at a restaurant together," he explained. "One of them was a waiter and the other was a bartender, while I Valet Parked!" he leaned in. "I got the most money out of the three of us," he winked and settled back.

message 19: by emma (new)

"Hah! That's awesome!" She exclaimed with a chuckle. "My family just owned one of those little shacks and so we cleaned it up a bit, gave it a fresh coat of paint, and then we had Mac's Snow Cones." Darby stated, eating another bite of ice cream.

message 20: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Andrew ate some more ice cream as well and let out a burp. He flushed. "Uh sorry, I blame the soda!" He said quickly.

message 21: by emma (new)

"Hah! No worries! I have a brother who does that kind of stuff all of the time. For him it is really annoying because he does it on purpose." Darby stated with a laugh.

message 22: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Andrew was a bit embarrassed to be compared to someone's little brother, but shoved it out of his mind and smiled at Darby. "How was business at the shop? And how many siblings do you have?" he questioned.

message 23: by emma (new)

"Busy. We were mostly open around the summer because that is the perfect time for snow cones." She said, taking a sip of her drink. "Oh. I just have one brother. He's mostly interested in technology though."

message 24: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "That makes sense," Jacob agreed. "And cool, does he go to this school?"

message 25: by emma (new)

"Yeah. He does." Darby replied, taking another bite of her ice cream. Then, she grabbed her spoon and swirled her ice cream so it got blended. "He doesn't really talk a lot. He's very shy." Darby sake with a smile.

message 26: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jacob finished his ice cream and smiled back. "What's his name?"

message 27: by emma (new)

"His name is Tanner. I would say the last name, but I'm pretty sure that you already know my last name." Darby continued to stir her ice cream.

message 28: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jacob thought back. "Do I?"

message 29: by emma (new)

"I thought you did." Darby chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of her neck. "In case you don't, it's Macmillan."

message 30: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "I don't know if we ever said last names," Jacob told her. "Mine is Matthews."

message 31: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments "Andrew Matthews. That has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Darby said with a smile. She took another bite of her ice cream and sighed happily. "This is so good!"

message 32: by Catherine (last edited Feb 04, 2017 09:28AM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Yeah!" Andrew agreed, smiling back. "I combined all my favorite chocolate chip flavors into one!"

message 33: by emma (new)

"Oh wow! That must be, I don't know, a lot of chocolate flavors!" Darby exclaimed, taking a sip of her drink.

message 34: by Catherine (last edited Feb 04, 2017 09:28AM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Andrew took a gulp of his drink and replied, "I know a couple. The three I used, plus chocolate, German chocolate, and like the coffee chocolate flavors that are weird."

message 35: by emma (new)

Darby chuckled. "Wow. And I just thought that they only had one chocolate flavor. Just the original chocolate." She stated.

message 36: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Andrew grinned at her. "You should hear some of the ice cream flavors people come up with," he told her.

message 37: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 611 comments Darby chuckled. "Oh dear. I am sort of afraid to see all of the flavors that people have came up with." She stated with a grin.

message 38: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Pistachio," Andrew informed her. "Bacon, octopus," he continued.

message 39: by emma (new)

"Really? That have an octopus flavor?" Darby asked with a grin. "And a bacon? My dreams have just came true with the bacon ice cream."

message 40: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Andrew made a face. "Keep the bacon ice cream away from me," he told her. "I like ice cream and bacon, but together does not sound tasty."

message 41: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Sooo Valentines Dance is soon ;) They should get together before that, you think? Who should ask who?))

message 42: by emma (new)

"Be right back." Darby said with a smile, hopping up and getting a bowl of bacon ice cream. She paid for it and sat back down. "Okay, the ultimate date of a lifetime. I, and you if you are interested, are going to try this bacon ice cream."

(( maybe andrew could ask her? ))

message 43: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Andrew smiled to himself when she called it a date. He had just met her today but it felt like a lifetime. "Bacon ice cream?" he raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that?"

message 44: by emma (new)

"Oh yeah. I'm sure. And if I don't like it, I just take a bite of the ice cream that I was eating and then the taste is gone." Darby smirked as she grabbed her spoon, dipped it into the bacon ice cream, and took a bite. "Oh! Wow! This is, I don't know, weirdly good."

message 45: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Interesting," Andrew observed. "It just doesn't sound good to me. Meat and ice cream?"

((I think he'll ask her when they're both about to leave and he's starting to miss her already. Romantic! <3u<3 ))

message 46: by emma (new)

Darby looked up at Andrew, taking a bite of meat that was in her ice cream. "Oh dear. Since when do they put meat in ice cream?" She said, taking a bite of her other ice cream and drinking her sprite. Then, she sighed in relief. "Wow. Glad that's over. You better be glad that you did not try that ice cream." She stated.

(( aww! cute! XD <3 ))

message 47: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "There is no meat in the ice cream," Andrew cracked up. "I meant that they flavored it meat which doesn't match."

((xD))

message 48: by emma (new)

"Oh yeah. Just the thought of bacon in this ice cream gave me shivers, literally. This ice cream is really cold." Darby chuckled, stirring the bacon ice cream.

message 49: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Andrew smiled at her. "Wow, ice cream cold? Ice cream is cold?" He took a bite of his ice cream. "Wow mine is cold too!" he exclaimed.

message 50: by emma (new)

Darby laughed a little. "Of course ice cream is cold! I mean, if it wasn't cold it would probably melt." She spoke. Then, she gasped when Andrew said that his ice cream was cold. "Oh my goodness! Really? That's amazing!" She exclaimed, laughing.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6