CFHSC Readers discussion

Best Book You've Ever Read?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shanna (new)

Shanna Bowden | 1 comments Mod
Discuss the best book you have ever read. Overview the plot without giving away too many spoilers.

message 2: by Kai (new)

Kai Drummond | 1 comments Best book I've ever read would definitely have to be Eragon. The plot run down is essentially kid finds baby dragon, has to run away from village 'cause everybody either hates or is fearful of the dragon; adventures ensue.

message 3: by Andy (last edited Feb 13, 2017 09:32AM) (new)

Andy | 1 comments So my favorite book I have ever read is How Many Tow Trucks Can a Tow Truck Tow. The book is all about tow trucks breaking down, and its a up and down emotional ride because nobody knows how many the tow truck can tow. So you just sit there tow truck after tow truck until the tow truck cant tow no more.

message 4: by Jackson (last edited Feb 13, 2017 09:31AM) (new)

Jackson Long | 1 comments my favorite book is either the Fablehaven Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1) by Brandon Mull series or And Then There Were None And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie because they both have a tone of suspense and questions to be asked and you are always on the edge of your seat reading them

message 5: by Li (new)

Li Li | 1 comments Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows- has many plot twists and you get to join the trio to defeat Lord Voldermort.

message 6: by MoonMan (new)

MoonMan | 1 comments My favorite book i've ever read was, The magic tree house series because i really use to get into these books because the places they went and the things they did were mesmerizing.

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 1 comments The magic tree house and of course Dr. Seuss!

message 8: by Kenny (new)

Kenny | 1 comments The best book I've ever read is probably the book I read this session, Red Dog.

message 9: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 1 comments The best book I ever read was The Hunger Games because it was quite interesting.

message 10: by Briana (new)

Briana | 1 comments The best book I ever read would have to be the most recent book I have read, The Giver. This book just really had my full attention and made me want to continue reading chapter after chapter. I was super excited to do a book talk on it to encourage other readers to read it.

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Boatman | 1 comments The best book I've ever read was The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells. It's about a scientist who turns himself invisible, and hides from the town he's staying in. He's chased out of town, meets a homeless man who helps him, and is eventually killed by the mob.

message 12: by Max (new)

Max Encinas-Handler | 1 comments The best book I have ever read is The Stranger by Albert Camus. This book lit my fire for philosophy and although it is very dry the satisfaction in reading it comes from dismantling the allusions to Camus absurdism.