Horror Aficionados discussion

Goodbye Ms. Nikki!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Char (new)

Char  | 13642 comments Mod
It is with a sad heart that I let you Aficionados know that our moderator of several years, Ms. Nikki is retiring.
Hopefully we'll still be seeing her around here from time to time.

Bye Nikki and thanks for your moderation! ;)

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 5683 comments Mod
Nikki, although we'll still "see" you here and there, I will miss having you around as a mod. :)

message 3: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments I'm sorry to see Nikki go as a mod, but hope it's because her job keeps her so busy. Good luck with everything.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Nooooooo! It's sad to see you go Ms. Nikki. I hope you will be happy in all that you do and I hope to still see you around goodreads. ❤

message 5: by Laurie | LOHF (new)

Laurie  |  LOHF (barklesswagmore) | 1471 comments Try to find some "you" time Nikki. You will definitely be missed around here. See you on Horror After Dark!

message 6: by David (new)

David Haynes | 3147 comments Best wishes, Nikki, and thank you!

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bea (gekrepten) | 1760 comments Thanks for all you did for the group, Nikki :) Take care and hope to see you again soon!

message 8: by WendyB (new)

WendyB  | 2797 comments Mod
Sorry to see you leave as a mod. :(
Hope you'll still hang around with us here.

message 9: by Micah (new)

Micah Castle (micahcastle) | 1644 comments Goodbye! Best wishes!

message 10: by Mehmet (new)

Mehmet | 1217 comments Happy retirement Nikki, wish you all the best, you will be missed

message 11: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6474 comments That candle business must be taking off to give up such a lucrative GR moderator position!

message 12: by Ctgt (new)

Ctgt | 761 comments Hope to see you around now and again

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3520 comments Glad to see your business is getting busier. :)

Have missed you on HA, come back and do a buddy read with me sometime. *HUGS*

message 14: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10644 comments Mod
aww Nikki! you were one of the very first friends I made when I joined GR. I've had many a great times reading with you. I wish you all the best!

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6713 comments Bye, good luck!

message 16: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4892 comments Happy retirement, Nikki! You're still the bestest in my book ;) Thank you for all that you have done for HA and for being one of my very first friends here. I'm sure we will see each other around.

message 17: by Ekel (new)

Ekel Adolf | 2667 comments Farewell, Ms. Nikki.

message 18: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Hains | 140 comments Goodbye, Nikki. Thanks for all of your work.

message 19: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Miller | 1857 comments Good luck and God bless! Thank you for all of your input and Freebies!!

message 20: by Holly (new)

Holly | 13 comments Good luck! I'll miss you as a mod.

message 21: by Elke (new)

Elke (misspider) | 610 comments Thanks for your great support in the group! Have a good time!

message 22: by Pamellia (new)

Pamellia (michiganparents) Hi, Nikki!! Best of luck and continued success with you business. God has blest you and may you continue to receive His blessings!!

message 23: by Traci (new)

Traci (traciller) | 8 comments Hey, Nikki! I hope we still get to see you around here from time-to-time, even if not as a mod anymore. Good luck!! :)

message 24: by Michael (new)

Michael Hicks (michaelpatrickhicks) | 988 comments Enjoy the "retirement", Nikki! :) Thanks for moderating HA over the years.

message 25: by Sr3yas (new)

Sr3yas (sreyas) Farewell and good luck!! :)

message 26: by Quentin (new)

Quentin Wallace (quentinwallace) | 155 comments Good luck and thanks for everything you've done for the group!

message 27: by Monica (new)

Monica Go | 432 comments Thanks for everything and goodbye :)

message 28: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Kiernan | 103 comments Good luck Nikki

message 29: by joyce g (new)

joyce g | 30 comments Enjoy what ever path you travel, many thanks!

Jen from Quebec :0) (muppetbaby99) | 396 comments Thank you so much for your part in one of my FAVORITE groups on this entire site! -Jen from Quebec :0)

Eldritch Reading Reindeer 2021 In Cobwebs  (readingreindeerproximacentauri) | 186 comments Best wishes on all your life endeavours, wherever the path may take you!

message 32: by Scott (new)

Scott Sigler (scottsigler) | 35 comments Nikki, thank you for helping so many people find an even deeper enjoyment with books. As a writer, I applaud your work.

message 33: by Kaisersoze (new)

Kaisersoze | 291 comments All the very best Nikki! You rock!

message 34: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissa52572) | 79 comments Thank you, Ms. Nikki. Wishing you the very best!

message 35: by Mark (new)

Mark Matthews (xmarkm) | 256 comments may your business boom! nikki. You will be missed

message 36: by Reeda (new)

Reeda Booke (book-wizard) Hate to see you go, Nikki, but best wishes for your business! Thanks for everything!

message 37: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Kozeniewski | 1 comments To grieve Nikki's departure I shall light a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night. Does anyone know where I could purchase such a candle?

message 38: by Char (new)

Char  | 13642 comments Mod
Stephen wrote: "To grieve Nikki's departure I shall light a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night. Does anyone know where I could purchase such a candle?"

Hahaha! I think this place might be able to help:
https://www.facebook.com/captivatecan...

message 39: by Angel (new)

Angel Gelique (angelgelique) | 185 comments All the best to you, Ms. Nikki! I've always enjoyed reading your very poetic reviews.

message 40: by Kasia (new)

Kasia (kasia_s) | 2743 comments Mod
I got so scared when I read "Goodbye" you guys, my heart!

All best to you Nikki, thank you for the time you spend with us :)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

By Nikki. Good luck with everything.

message 42: by Vicki Willis (new)

Vicki Willis Bye Nikki!
Enjoy your retirement!

message 43: by Kim (new)

Kim Rox | 40 comments Hi Nikki,
So sorry to see you go. I hope the door opening up for you is full of exciting new adventures and promising challenges. Good bye and good luck, you'll be missed.

message 44: by A.C. (new)

A.C. Efverman (acefverman) | 13 comments Thanks for your support during your time here at GR Nikki - and I hope you now will have plenty of time to relax and enjoy many good books!
Best wishes,
A.C. Efverman

message 45: by Annie A (new)

Annie A | 30 comments Sad to see you go Nikki, thank you for all you did for this group!

message 46: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth McKinley | 1511 comments Mod
When I joined, Nikki was one of the first ones to introduce herself and welcome me to the HA family. She has been an integral part of what makes HA such a great group. Her contributions will be missed. Thank you for all your hard work and here's hoping your retirement is full of 5 star books and a cozy place to read them.

message 47: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 5683 comments Mod
Char wrote: "Stephen wrote: "To grieve Nikki's departure I shall light a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night. Does anyone know where I could purchase such a candle?"

Hahaha! I think this place m..."

The BEST place, by far! ;)

message 48: by Chris (new)

Chris (flahorrorwriter) | 2867 comments You're the best, Nikki! :)

message 49: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Janz (jonathanjanz) | 835 comments You're awesome, Nikki! Please keep active in the group. It wouldn't be the same without you!

message 50: by Jason (new)

Jason Parent | 741 comments Best of luck with the growing business! Hope you won't forget us little guys and stop by and say hi!

« previous 1