ARC Of Authors discussion

ADVANCED REVIEW COPIES (ARC) > Giving ARC eBook copies in exchange for honest review

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simone (new)

Simone Elise | 9 comments Hey guys!
My first novel Reaper's Claim is being published on Feb15 (less than 2 weeks ahhh!) and I'm giving out digital ARC copies in exchange for an honest review! Trying to make the launch as impactful as possible :)

If you're keen to receive and ARC copy please either comment your email below, or email my publisher directly at emma@inkitt.com.

The book is a motorcycle club contemporary romance and is the first book in the series (currently working on book 2!) Here's the blurb:

In my motorcycle club I’ve earned the name ‘Reaper’ and now I have my claim on Abby Harrison.

Reaper:
I didn’t know what love was, but I knew what want was, and I wanted Abby. When I walked out of the club and saw her I was stone cold sober. She was quietly beautiful and unlike any other woman I’d had before. But she was the daughter of the president of Satan’s Sons MC and completely out of my reach.

Abby:
Everyone knew The Reaper and how he got his name, so I never expected him to be my salvation when my sisters drunk boyfriend wanted to lay hands on me. I thought my innocence would be lost in that alley, until he showed up and saved me. I know being with Reaper will lead to trouble, but I don’t know if I have the strength to stay away.

Being together might be dangerous, but outlaws are meant to break the rules.

message 2: by Maira (new)

Maira (mairaz) | 1 comments I would love to review this book. I was once very into MC stories but haven't read one in a while. I believe I'll have a clear, fresh perspective and love discovering new authors that I'm not as familiar with. I wish you the best of luck with Reaper's Claim.

message 3: by Terra (new)

Terra Reads (terrareads) | 3 comments I have a copy! I'm so excited to start it!!

message 4: by Simone (new)

Simone Elise | 9 comments Terra wrote: "I have a copy! I'm so excited to start it!!"

<3

message 5: by Simone (new)

Simone Elise | 9 comments Maira wrote: "I would love to review this book. I was once very into MC stories but haven't read one in a while. I believe I'll have a clear, fresh perspective and love discovering new authors that I'm not as fa..."

Hi Maira! That is wonderful, I am excited to have an MC pro read my book :) I will have my publisher send you a copy of Reaper's Claim!