Authors & Reviewers discussion

Reaper's Claim (Satan's Sons MC #1)
This topic is about Reaper's Claim
Read & Review Archive > Giving ARC eBook copies in exchange for honest review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simone (new)

Simone Elise | 8 comments Hey guys!
My first novel Reaper's Claim is being published on Feb15 and I'm giving out digital ARC copies in exchange for an honest review! Trying to make the launch as impactful as possible :)

If you're keen to receive and ARC copy please either comment your email below, or email my publisher directly at emma@inkitt.com.

The book is a motorcycle club contemporary romance and is the first book in the series (currently working on book 2!) Here's the blurb:

In my motorcycle club I’ve earned the name ‘Reaper’ and now I have my claim on Abby Harrison.

Reaper:
I didn’t know what love was, but I knew what want was, and I wanted Abby. When I walked out of the club and saw her I was stone cold sober. She was quietly beautiful and unlike any other woman I’d had before. But she was the daughter of the president of Satan’s Sons MC and completely out of my reach.

Abby:
Everyone knew The Reaper and how he got his name, so I never expected him to be my salvation when my sisters drunk boyfriend wanted to lay hands on me. I thought my innocence would be lost in that alley, until he showed up and saved me. I know being with Reaper will lead to trouble, but I don’t know if I have the strength to stay away.

Being together might be dangerous, but outlaws are meant to break the rules.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth John (elizabethstjohnofficial) ARC Opportunity!!!
On the hunt for #readers/ #reviewers/ #bloggers.
Hunting Jessica ARC's will be ready tomorrow. Sign up below.
**MORE STRANGE SIGHTINGS**
(Strange animal causes accident)
(Many local farmers have reported seeing a strange creature on their property. It is said to linger in the shadows, slaughter livestock, and family pets. They fear for their families and refuse to go out after sundown. Local authorities assume wild canines are to blame, and nothing more than wild imaginations.)
Being a vampire hunter, Jessica thought she had seen it all, but she couldn’t have been more wrong. Her gut told her there was something more behind the gossip. She made it a mission to pursue the mysterious creature herself. Can she put the reports to rest, or will her prying awaken an ancient secret which could alter her reality?
Hunting Jessica is an Adult Paranormal Romance, due to release Oct 2017 to an e-reader near you.
This book is a work of fiction and contain the following,
~Adult language
~Graphic violence
~Strong sexual situations
Hunting Jessica, Book 1
https://goo.gl/forms/eYo8uiPRORtvy4s52

message 3: by Lily (new)

Lily Gardner | 9 comments All In by Lily Gardner

Reviewers wanted for Diversion Books' new release mystery, ALL IN. It's the third mystery featuring the flinty ex-cop poker playing detective, LENNOX COOPER. Although ALL IN is the third in the series, the story functions well as a stand-alone.

SYNOPSIS:
Lennox stands alone in championing Tomek Jagoda, darling son of a Portland crime family, accused of murdering his high-living girlfriend. The cops have proof that will send Tomek to prison for life. Prosecuting the case is a Viking goddess of a woman, as smart as she is stunning. Next to her, Lennox feels like a garden gnome. Everyone’s hot for the prosecutor including August Kline, Lennox’s boss and Tomek’s defense attorney. Kline’s ready to throw Tomek under the bus in a plea deal that carries a ten-year sentence.

Big as a tool shed and twice as dumb—what is it about Tomek that convinces Lennox of his innocence? As Lennox unwinds all the lies surrounding the case, she sees deeper into Tomek’s humanity and into her own as well. She realizes that she’s in love with Kline who’s in lust with the prosecutor. Lennox bets her job, her love and her own safety to find the killer. She’s ALL IN.

If you would like an ebook review copy, please contact me in comment section or send me an email at: lilygardnermystery@gmail.com.