paranormal romances with sexy tortured souls discussion

The Mortal Instruments > Favorite Character

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 231 comments Mod
I love love love Jace but i also like Isabelle, Clary and Magnus is sooooooo funny.
Who does everyone else like and why?

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) jace theres no contest

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Jace is #1!
I love Clary I just love her!

just cos he's hurting so much

hotness

I like Isabelle too cos she's just how i'ld like to b: confident, beautiful, strong and a nice bitch.

""Isabelle with her whip and boots and knives would chop anyone who tried to pen her up in a tower into pieces, build a bridge out of the remains, and walk carelessly to freedom, her hair looking fabulous the entire time." "

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) lol I love that quote!

me too, i love Isabelle. I think if i have a daughter I'm gonna call her Isabelle.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Yeah!! that'd be awesome

i liked the name anyway but definitley now.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) lol i bet

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i luv max 2

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) yeah I felt bad when he died....

message 15: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) me 2 i think i cried 2

it was soooooooooooo sad. Poor Jace cos they were really close!

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i no i really felt 4 him

is this Katie as in stupid england Katie?

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) LOL yup

just checking cos of different dp.
hi

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) haha i get bored so i like 2 change my dp every now and again.
hello

lol, same I get bored with things so easily.

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol am the same wiv my hair the amount of dfferent styles av had lol

well, i'm not allowed to do anything too drastic. I love my hair long so I wouldn't change that but I like playing around with colour but my mum actually walks into the salon with me and discusses with my hairdresser what colour i'm having done. She nearly exploded when I suggested dying my hair red.

message 25: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol me mum will let me do nethin but then again i am 23 lol so... she doesnt like it wen i have it cut short tho but she says its my hair. i get nervous wen i go shorter tho which is coz wen i was really young i had it cut 2 short and i hated it! my sis does my hair so i trust her 2 style it so i wud like it lol. my sis is 19 and shes coloured her hair since she was 13, at the mo she has her fringe bright blue!!

lol
Well my mum allows me to have bleach run through my hair (although i'm blond naturally) but at the mo I want to go really really white blond like Scarlet Johanson but she no. And she would kill me if I let any of my friends do my hair but since one of my best friend's died her hair orange and then green accidently I can kinda c where she's coming from. I'ld never let my sister's touch my hair but then they are only 12 and 6 and would probably think it really funny if they shaved it all off.

message 27: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol i only let my sis do my hair coz she is qualified in hair and beauty and she does it 4 free and she is 19

you lucky, it costs me a fortune to get mine done

message 29: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol i guess i am bless her 4 being so kind lol

lol

message 31: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : )

message 32: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I love Katniss from The Hunger Games, she's the perfect heroine. She's brave and tough and beautiful at the same time. I also really like Zoey from HON. She's powerful and strong with or without her friends (I'm only on book 3 though so please no spoilers)

For guys I like Edward (duh), Henry from the Luxe, Jace from Mortal Intruments, Erik/Heath from HON, Peeta/Gale from The Hunger Games