Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

Wolfsong (Green Creek, #1)
This topic is about Wolfsong
2017- Buddy Reads > Wolfsong by TJ Klune BR - spoilers

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Who else is reading Wolfsong? I'm loving it!

Fabi | 872 comments Is this your Feb pick?

message 3: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments YES! I decided to join Lisa because Burn was rubbing me the wrong way! And I'm so in love with Joe! He is the cutest thing ever!

Fabi | 872 comments Isn't he?! And Ox, well Ox is special.

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Oh heck - I didn't know this was here. I am loving this book so much!! I sat at my kitchen table last night after reading the part where (view spoiler) and it was so damn adorable. I was laughing and had tears in my eyes because of all the feelz. I just had to put it down and absorb it - and my husband asked me why I was looking so sad. I told him I wasn't sad and I tried to explain to him what I was reading. I tried to explain candy canes and pinecones and epic and awesome...but he didn't get it. He just said "women are weird". LOL

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments How far are you Ela? I'm at 41% right now.

Robin Hill (robinhill) | 1525 comments I heart Ox...and OMG Rico!!! I loved him too!

message 8: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "How far are you Ela? I'm at 41% right now."

I'm just past the mom part from your spoiler

Fabi | 872 comments Aww Lisa. That's how I felt too. Just overwhelmed with all the feelz.

message 10: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie | 2430 comments I want to smack myself for not loving this like you guys do!!! I cant remember how far I got before I dnf-ed. :(

message 11: by Fabi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fabi | 872 comments If I remember correctly Leslie, you only got to about 20%. While there's a whole lot to love after that point, imho if the writing and characters didn't grab you from the beginning, then the story is probably not your cup of tea.

message 12: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Rico? He's just a little bit of a minor character right now...does that mean I'm gonna get more Rico, Robin?

And Leslie - I'm gonna smack you too, but then I'm gonna hug you and chant Leslie Leslie Leslie. Not everything is meant for everyone :)

message 13: by Fabi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fabi | 872 comments More Rico coming up...

I loved the brothers! They added so much comedic relief.

Robin Hill (robinhill) | 1525 comments Yes he's minor but he had me in stitches!

Michelle (michellesantiago) | 299 comments Funny - those who liked this book REALLY REALLY liked the heck out of this book. And those who didn't, well didn't. So you know it's something very special, and unforgettable - because if everyone loved it, it wouldn't be! I was one of those who ADORED this book.

message 16: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Leslie wrote: "I want to smack myself for not loving this like you guys do!!! I cant remember how far I got before I dnf-ed. :("

I'm not a fan of MM books and tried other Klune books but just couldn't get into them BUT THIS BOOK IS JUST SOMETHING ELSE AND I'M REALLY AND TRULLY LOVING IT...

message 17: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Robin wrote: "I heart Ox...and OMG Rico!!! I loved him too!"

I don't think I met Rico yet...

message 18: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Fabi wrote: "If I remember correctly Leslie, you only got to about 20%. While there's a whole lot to love after that point, imho if the writing and characters didn't grab you from the beginning, then the story ..."

I agree with Fabi because I started loving the book from the beginning.

Robin Hill (robinhill) | 1525 comments Me too. I was like, huh, what is this? But I was intrigued. Then it just happened and I was smitten.

message 20: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ela - Rico works with Joe and Gordo...and I think Nick in the shop.

message 21: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Fabi wrote: "More Rico coming up...

I loved the brothers! They added so much comedic relief."

OMG even Elizabeth! I was cracking up and had my heart in my throat when (view spoiler)

message 22: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ela wrote: "Fabi wrote: "More Rico coming up...

OMG even Elizabeth! I was cracking up and had my heart in my throat when [spoilers removed]"

Wasn't that just amazing? I laughed so hard, and it made me love Joe all the more, if that's even possible. Every single character is just so open and simple and honest.

message 23: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "Ela wrote: "Fabi wrote: "More Rico coming up...

OMG even Elizabeth! I was cracking up and had my heart in my throat when [spoilers remove..."

So funny and Joe *sigh*

message 24: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Oh Rico from the auto shop...right? He's funny! I saw on Klune's page he was going to continue with the characters in this book!

From his GR page:

I Just finished Wolfsong. Loved it!! Do you have any plans to write more about Ox and the pack or is Wolfsong meant as a stand alone novel?

T.J. Klune Thanks, Tara! I am happy you enjoyed Wolfsong. There will be four books, I think. Gordon and Mark, Kelly and Robbie, & Carter's story. Ox and Joe will play big parts obviously, as they are the Alphas, but the focus will shift with each subsequent book. Thank you!

message 25: by Fabi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fabi | 872 comments Ela wait until you get a load of Joe's wooing technique. It's a riot!

message 26: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Fabi wrote: "Ela wait until you get a load of Joe's wooing technique. It's a riot!"

Oh read that already unless there's more???? (view spoiler)

message 27: by Fabi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fabi | 872 comments No, there's a little more that made me laugh so hard. I don't want to say in case you haven't read it yet.

message 28: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Fabi wrote: "No, there's a little more that made me laugh so hard. I don't want to say in case you haven't read it yet."

Go ahead and tell me...

message 29: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments FINISHED AND LOVED IT

message 30: by Fabi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fabi | 872 comments Did you laugh at the part (view spoiler). For some reason that scene cracked me up.

message 31: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Dayummmm I am slow reading this...buf it is soooo good!!

message 32: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Fabi wrote: "Did you laugh at the part [spoilers removed]. For some reason that scene cracked me up."

OMG that was hilarious and his poor mom kept shushing him so Joe doesn't hear and gets his feelings hurt! And that google search??? Rotflmao

message 33: by Fabi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fabi | 872 comments hahaha definitely one of my favorite parts

message 34: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Holy heck that was a slow go to get to some action between Ox and Joe...but well worth the wait. That was damn hawt!!! 85% and I dony want this to end

message 35: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I am finally done. And I am gutted and exhausted. That is, by far, the most beautiful story I have EVER read.

message 36: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Ahhhhh Lisa!

message 37: by Fabi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fabi | 872 comments *hugs* Lisa

I don't know why, but I can't get over that story myself.

message 38: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments We need another EPIC AND AWESOME

Robin Hill (robinhill) | 1525 comments I'm so happy you guys loved this one!!

Michelle (michellesantiago) | 299 comments Yay!!! See... we're not crazy. I wish Maryse would have lurved it too.

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread