Aussie Readers discussion

Songlines (The Sentinels of Eden, #1)
This topic is about Songlines
Archives > Songlines (YA Urban Fantasy) Giveway ends 5/3/17

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn Denman | 62 comments Imagine if God had moved the Garden of Eden to keep it safe from fallen civilisation. My guess is that He would have shifted it about as far from the Middle East as you can get. So who are the Cherubim that currently guard it, and do they really eat Vegemite?

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

message 2: by Priyanka (new) - added it

Priyanka Sriram (pyk12) Oh wow! The reviews and descriptions for this book sounds really interesting. I like the line which says "even the moon would obey to her".Added to my "to read" list.

message 3: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn Denman | 62 comments Thanks Priyanka. I'm getting great feedback so far - all I need is for people to spread he word :) I'd love to hear what you think of it. Good luck in the Giveaway!

message 4: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn Denman | 62 comments Cover reveal for book 2 will be happening any day now! 'Sanguine' will be launching into Aussie skies this April. Haven't read 'Songlines' (book 1) yet? Oh look, there just happens to be a Giveaway running...

message 5: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 6: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn Denman | 62 comments Thanks Brenda! You really are very good at what you do :)

message 7: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brenda | 68778 comments Mod
Thanks Carolyn :)

message 8: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn Denman | 62 comments Just a couple of days to go - don't miss out! Paradise is just a couple of clicks away...

message 9: by Leonie (new) - added it

Leonie (leonierogers) | 3117 comments Just entered!

message 10: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn Denman | 62 comments Excellent, best of luck Leonie!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sanguine (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carolyn Denman (other topics)