The Great Awakening discussion

Character Topics > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』, Mayor Moretti & Sonya-Illuminati (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 228 comments Mod
Post your collaborations here!

message 2: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』, Mayor Moretti & Sonya-Illuminati (last edited Mar 01, 2017 01:32AM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 228 comments Mod
Currently looking for someone to use Shawn Mendes as either a twin, lover, or both(twincest is wincest) for my Nick Robinson sleeper. Both are sleepers, but can Awaken sometime during the rp.

Jeremy Shada as the younger brother to Dylan O'Brien, a therian. Shada would be a sleeper and a vampire's thrall. Eventually turned?

Scott Speedman as Roman Rumancek, husband of the Illuminati leader Sonya, and India Eisley as their hybrid daughter, Prudence. Both are being held by the Technocratic Union. (Think Underworld: Awakening)

Rhona Mitra as a witch(vampire in a past life) and twin to Famke Janssen(warlock, vampire in a past life). Possible names include Artemis and Diana? Selena and Luna? Prior to the Vampire incarnation, they were once the same soul, but split(this would make them platonic soulmates).

Staying true to my user name: Mason Dye as the boyfriend of Vini, possibly a Hybrid or a Mimic(Vini is a mage or a witch). Evan Peters(or white-haired Vini) is the reincarnation of a twin from one of Vini's past life, his love interest is Colton Haynes, who is probably a gorgon. Elizabeth Olsen is the reincarnation of said twin's mother and has some strange control over them/their powers. Would love for Aaron Taylor-Johnson as either Elizabeth's twin(reincarnated or current life) or husband. Or both. Or father of Evan/White-Haired Speedster? Michael Fassbender as Elizabeth's father, also a telekinetic mage or wizard? Mother died in child birth. Ian McKellen as grandfather, same powers as Michael?

message 3: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 5 comments have my small depressed child since i have no brainstorms

message 4: by Kikki, Green Dragon (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 51 comments Mod
might wanna do something with Evan or Aaron?

The Great Awakening

unread topics | mark unread