What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA a college girl who was overweight and abused by her mom all through high school. But upon entering college she has lost bunch of weight and is now living with her cousin.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mac (new)

Mac | 13 comments The book is about a college girl who was overweight and abused by her mom all through high school. But upon entering college she has lost bunch of weight and is now living with her cousin. Her mom abused her and she has scars of being burned with cigarettes over the years. There was a boy who was her best friend in high school then left her with her mom knowing how she abused the girl. She runs into him while at her new college, and he is in a band . I read the book probably 2014-2015 but I not too sure if it was published during those years.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Feb 02, 2017 08:36PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 37354 comments Mod
Mac, please only create one thread per book. I'm deleting your other two threads from the last few days also searching for this book.

Please bookmark your thread so you don't lose track of it. Make sure you click on "notify me when people comment" or check the box under the comment box which says "notify me when people reply."

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

In another thread, Luisa suggested Push by Sapphire.

message 4: by Mac (new)

Mac | 13 comments Sorry I didn't realize posting more than once would create problems. However the book being suggested is still not the one I was looking for unfortunately.

message 5: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments Maybe - Stronger Than You Know by Jolene Perry?

Not an exact match but there is mention of the cigarette burns on her body from one review.

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (weareattached) | 220 comments Easy?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Bumping since Mac posted recently.

Mac, was Kym's suggestion or Brittany's suggestion your book?

message 8: by Mac (new)

Mac | 13 comments Book found

message 9: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4973 comments And it was?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Push (other topics)
Easy (other topics)
Stronger Than You Know (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jolene Perry (other topics)