Paranormal TV discussion

Dramas (K-Dramas and such.) > The Legend of the blue Sea

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 256 comments OMG.... my fav. I think I learned so much Korean from just watching each episode 3 times while waiting for subs etc.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 665 comments Mod
Ooooo, I need to play catchup on this one. Anywho I really love this one!

message 3: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 256 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Ooooo, I need to play catchup on this one. Anywho I really love this one!"

It's so funny sometimes I don't pay attention to the Historical part that comes at the beginning of episode but when a twist happened I started paying closer attention to that as well. Lee Min Ho's cry face is so funny to me though.

The historical part at the beginning is my favorite! I am really in love with this show. I love it even more than Stars.

All the references and easter eggs are pretty fun as well. I think the writer is really turning into something special with each new show.

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 256 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "The historical part at the beginning is my favorite! I am really in love with this show. I love it even more than Stars.

All the references and easter eggs are pretty fun as well. I think the wri..."

yes, I like it more than Stars as well.

I think . . . the lead actress (her name is escaping me right now) is even better in this role. I like that she's more likeable and mischievous.

message 7: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 256 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I think . . . the lead actress (her name is escaping me right now) is even better in this role. I like that she's more likeable and mischievous."

Yes, I saw her in a movie and it was basically like a John Green novel. She was really an unrelatable pixie dream girl. I don't even think she had a name throughout the entire movie. Stars was a little better but this one was her best so far.

The movies she's in are why I never really got why people liked her.

Until she was in Thieves!

message 9: by Tya (new)

Tya | 23 comments Did y'all like this one all the way til the end? I trust your judgement, if you did, I'll go ahead and give this one ago. I like mermaids. I like Lee Min Ho but I kept falling asleep during the first ep of this one and never came back to it after three tries.

I haven't finished it yet, I'm a very slow drama consumer.

message 11: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 256 comments Tya wrote: "Did y'all like this one all the way til the end? I trust your judgement, if you did, I'll go ahead and give this one ago. I like mermaids. I like Lee Min Ho but I kept falling asleep during the fir..."

I only recall watching one or two "historical" dramas and they all had time travel or something of the sort so I understand why you might keep falling asleep because the first episodes start with the historical setting and the strange old-timey Korean talk etc. I honestly zone out on that part and just kinda listen while playing with my phone or something and then zone in on the present day. And no i didn't like everything in it and the end as with most dramas was mediocre but its one of the only dramas I've seen multiple times back to back.