Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta needed for an angels, demons, and witches novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Kasniak | 19 comments Hi, Everyone

I'm seeking a beta reader for my 73K word novel titled, "Michael" It is book 2 in my Mount Harrison series. Here is a link to book 1. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01603WX7I

Now, this book is stand alone, you don't need to read book 1 "In the Forest of Light and Dark" to follow the story line.

In a nutshell this story is about a low-level demon and angel (unbeknownst) having created a child and the archangel Michael is on a mission to assassinate that child.

The book is a thriller and is fast-paced. I feel it is also very-well edited at this point.

I'm looking for someone who may be interested just to read it and give feedback on how they enjoyed the story (Would it be something they would buy and recommend to a friend) and if they noticed any plot holes or major issues i.e. editing, grammar, etc....

I can send this book as whatever file type you wish.

message 2: by Claudia (new)

Claudia Hotea (claudiahotea) | 8 comments Hi! I would be interested in Beta Reading your novel. If you are still in need of such readers, please contact me.