What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Innocent Fire (Bragg Saga, #1)
This topic is about Innocent Fire
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Widow marries best man or brother in law. (historical western) [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fanofwoodiwiss (fanofwoodwiwiss) | 6 comments Please help if you know this book. The genre is historical western and the h is a mail order bride i think. Her first Husband is murdered early on in the book by outlaws or cattle thieves. The h wasn't very happy in her marriage and the west was hard on her. The H feels guilty because he wasn't able to stop his bestfriend /brother from being killed. The H steps in to marry her pretty quickly after her husband dies because he thinks she could be pregnant. The h is not pregnant because she was only with her husband on their wedding night and it was not a great experience for her.

message 2: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Fanofwoodiwiss wrote: "Please help if you know this book. The genre is historical western and the h is a mail order bride i think. Her first Husband is murdered early on in the book by outlaws or cattle thieves. The h wa..."

Amazon book discussion section has lots of suggestions with your theme. Have a look.
https://www.amazon.com/forum/romance?...

Fanofwoodiwiss (fanofwoodwiwiss) | 6 comments Sönïa wrote: "Fanofwoodiwiss wrote: "Please help if you know this book. The genre is historical western and the h is a mail order bride i think. Her first Husband is murdered early on in the book by outlaws or c..."
Thank you... i have looked at that discussion and also posted it on Amazon. I have been searching for this book for a while.

message 4: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Fanofwoodiwiss wrote: "Sönïa wrote: "Fanofwoodiwiss wrote: "Please help if you know this book. The genre is historical western and the h is a mail order bride i think. Her first Husband is murdered early on in the book b..."

I hope you find it and of you do then please share the name. The book seems intriguing.

Fanofwoodiwiss (fanofwoodwiwiss) | 6 comments I will. It was a great read. Im just so frustrated i cant remember the title.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
(Duplicate thread deleted.) Please only create one thread per book, and bookmark it so you don't lose it.

I'm pasting what you posted in the other thread in case there are small differences:

"I have been searching for this book for about a year... The h is maybe a mail order bride and not cut out for the west. The H is either her brother in law or her husband's best friend. The H doesn't like h at first because she makes his brother miserable and he doesn't understand why he won't send her away.
Her husband is murdered by outlaws or cattle thieves maybe and dies under a tree. The H steps in and marries her very quickly in case she is carrying her dead husband's baby. I also remember that the H marries her in case she was pregnant but the h was to embarrassed to say that she couldn't be pregnant. Her and her husband were only together on their wedding night and she disliked it. I believe I read this before 2014."

Fanofwoodiwiss (fanofwoodwiwiss) | 6 comments The book is Innocent Fire by Brenda Joyce.