SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Member showcase A through G > Phillipa Nefri Clark: The Stationmaster's Cottage

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phillipa (last edited Feb 02, 2017 02:06PM) (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Hi from Australia!
I live just north of Melbourne, on a small acreage with my husband, young adult sons and gorgeous black Labrador.
So happy to be part of this group and looking forward to making some positive contributions.
My first novel is on pre-order, being released on Valentine's Day. I made the decision to indie-publish late last year and have had the biggest learning curve since then (still do!). Almost there - just proofing the paperback version. I had a lot of help from other indie authors so want very much to repay that.
Thanks for having me!
Phillipa

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Jago | 1015 comments Welcome to the house of fun.

message 3: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Jane wrote: "Welcome to the house of fun."
LOL sounds like my kind of place. Thank you!

message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 606 comments Hooray!

Another fellow romancer! Welcome, Miss Philipa!!

Hugsss,
Ann

message 5: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Annie wrote: "Hooray!

Another fellow romancer! Welcome, Miss Philipa!!

Hugsss,
Ann"

Hugs right back! Thank you!

message 6: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 2 comments I did like to review it for a physical copy.
missumaggi@gmail.com

message 7: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Rishit wrote: "I did like to review it for a physical copy.
missumaggi@gmail.com"

Hello, I have sent you an email :-)

message 8: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments On Valentine's Day, The Stationmaster's Cottage will be released! Paperback and eBook available from many retailers such as Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, GooglePlay etc. In addition, three bookshops have so far taken the novel on consignment: Bookbonding in Gisborne, Victoria; Woodend Bookshop, Victoria; and, Pipe & Thimble in California. I'm doing a giveaway for Aussie buyers with a free Jasmine Sea candle with purchase of the paperback through my website (limited offer). Love talking about this book so please feel free to send me questions anytime.
www.stationmasterscottage.com
Phillipa

message 9: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Bush | 233 comments Welcome to SIA, hope you enjoy your cell...I mean thread

message 10: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Nathan wrote: "Welcome to SIA, hope you enjoy your cell...I mean thread"
LOL and thank you :-)

message 11: by Annie (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 606 comments Psst, Miss Phillipa! Nathan ain't kidding...

*adds a vase of flowers to your cell*

message 12: by Jane (new)

Jane Jago | 1015 comments Welcome. Some of us are really quite sane.

But not me....

Or Annie....

message 13: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Annie wrote: "Psst, Miss Phillipa! Nathan ain't kidding...

*adds a vase of flowers to your cell*"

Ooh thank you! I hope they are white tulips?

message 14: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Jane wrote: "Welcome. Some of us are really quite sane.

But not me....

Or Annie...."

Sanity is overrated :-) Thanks for the welcome!

message 15: by Denae (new)

Denae Christine (denaechristine) | 45 comments I just hope the flowers weren't poisonous, what with the black lab running around.

message 16: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Hi Phillipa, welcome! Here's your membership card, antidote pack, and a spray bottle in the event that your cellmates... err... neighbors... get too rambunctious. ;P

message 17: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Denae wrote: "I just hope the flowers weren't poisonous, what with the black lab running around."

No, they were beautiful!

message 18: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Christina wrote: "Hi Phillipa, welcome! Here's your membership card, antidote pack, and a spray bottle in the event that your cellmates... err... neighbors... get too rambunctious. ;P"

Haha thanks Christina. Especially like the spray bottle. :-)

message 19: by C.B., Slave to Santa's Workshop (new)

C.B. Archer | 502 comments Mod
*Hisses at spray bottle*

message 20: by Phillipa (new)

Phillipa Clark (phillipanefriclark) | 11 comments Currently free on Kindle for two days only!