Audiobooks discussion

Murder of the Hula Dancers (Leila Kahana Mystery #3)
This topic is about Murder of the Hula Dancers
Free Promos for Review > Free Listen of Hawaii Audio Mystery Novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R. (new) - rated it 5 stars

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 58 comments Aloha, friends and followers -- I have a few free Audible codes for audio listeners interested in giving my latest Leila Kahana mystery, MURDER OF THE HULA DANCERS by R Barri Flowers, a read and review. Let me know. Mahalo!

http://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-T...

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 3: by R. (new) - rated it 5 stars

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 58 comments Leslie wrote: "I'm interested. leslie@neel.com"

Aloha, Leslie -- just sent you the code to your e-mail address.

Enjoy the audio read!

Mahalo!

Barri

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Barri. Just wanted to let you know I finished listening and left reviews on Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.

message 5: by R. (new) - rated it 5 stars

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 58 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, Barri. Just wanted to let you know I finished listening and left reviews on Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one."

Aloha, Leslie -- thanks for the reviews. I am already at work on next book in series, as well as my Eddie Naku Maui mystery series. I invite you to have a read as well of my Skye Delaney debut mystery, MURDER IN HONOLULU, out in eBook, print, and audio.

Mahalo!

Barri