Rated YA-MA discussion

Archive > February 2017 On Deck

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny, puppets' bane (last edited Feb 15, 2017 07:11AM) (new)

Jenny (narcisse) | 1946 comments What are your reading plans for February?

This month, I'd like to finish as much as possible of:
Shifting Shadows Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson (Mercy Thompson #0.1, #0.6, #0.8, #1.5, #4.5, #5.5, #7.4) by Patricia Briggs Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs Heartless by Marissa Meyer Pax by Sara Pennypacker

And maybe a few spontaneous selections.

Finished:
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

message 2: by Ashley Marie (last edited Feb 03, 2017 04:49AM) (new)

Ashley Marie yaaaaaas Patricia Briggs! Good picks, Jenny!

I've got these planned:
Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 (Wires and Nerves, #1) by Marissa Meyer Mary Reilly by Valerie Martin The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman

plus still trying to finish these:
Windwitch (The Witchlands, #2) by Susan Dennard The Emperor's Blades (Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne, #1) by Brian Staveley The Naming (The Books of Pellinor, #1) by Alison Croggon Danse Macabre by Stephen King

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 560 comments I feel like I'm just not reading fast enough lately! All the books I had on hold from my library's Overdrive arrived at the same frickin' time and I couldn't finish them all. Now they're all leaving at the same time, too, and unfinished! AND I have to re-request them all again. Ugh. I love Overdrive, but seriously.

All this means that I am forced to stop reading most of what I'm reading at the moment (or at least in two days and ten hours!), so February is kind of wide open!

I'm hoping to finish:
The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke Stormbird (Wars of the Roses, #1) by Conn Iggulden Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Spindle Cove, #5) by Tessa Dare

I'm starting:
My Life in France by Julia Child The World's Emergency Room The Growing Threat to Doctors, Nurses, and Humanitarian Workers by Michael VanRooyen Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver and maybe Dark Territory The Secret History of Cyber War by Fred Kaplan

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 237 comments Finish Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch and read Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank as I have them out from the library. Other than that I'm unsure.

message 5: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie Rachel wrote: "I feel like I'm just not reading fast enough lately! All the books I had on hold from my library's Overdrive arrived at the same frickin' time and I couldn't finish them all. Now they're all leavin..."

I know the feeling, I hate when that happens!