Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Interracial Topic in the Media > Ed Sheeran - Shape of You

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Have you seen the new video for
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWN...

message 2: by Kathy (last edited Feb 02, 2017 01:34PM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 242 comments What an awesome song! Thanks for sharing this.

I just bought this song.

Shape of You http://amzn.to/2jCcuk8

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Thanks for sharing!!

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments You're welcome ladies.

message 5: by Meka♥books (new)

Meka♥books (book143er) | 403 comments Such a great video, thanks for sharing Pagan.

message 6: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 60 comments Thanks for sharing. I love it. I always giddy when the video girl is a minority lol.

message 7: by Kiara (last edited Feb 19, 2017 04:49PM) (new)

Kiara (acapellaecho) | 161 comments I don't think the world understands how downright giddy I got when I saw the leading woman in that flipping video!!!

message 8: by Layeshia (new)

Layeshia (busybee9000) | 801 comments Nice beat to work out to. Thanks for sharing

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments I had the same giddy feeling when seeing it too. I wasn't expecting it. Happy others like it as much.

message 10: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 60 comments Paganalexandria wrote: "I had the same giddy feeling when seeing it too. I wasn't expecting it. Happy others like it as much."

That's why representation in media is important. Look how something like a simple music video gave so many of us a good feeling lol.

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
That was a really cool video. Thanks for sharing!

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) | 283 comments I love that song.

message 13: by Meka♥books (new)

Meka♥books (book143er) | 403 comments I'm so addicted to the song now I've downloaded it to my Kindle and have the video in my favorites on YouTube.

message 14: by Barbara (new)

Barbara James | 29 comments Whenever I hear it, the last time at the supermarket the other day, I think of the video.

Barbara,
www.barbarajames.net

message 15: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. I love this song

message 16: by Carolin (new)

Carolin | 94 comments Great/catchy song, love the video - not just for the girl, who is so beautiful, but I loved the storyline! Well done Ed!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Just saw the Ed Sheeran vid yesterday and it definitely made me smile.

But one of my all time favourites and I mean FAVOURITE music videos is Alicia Keys - Unthinkable.

The story, the song, the visuals, the editing was soooooooo perfect.

message 18: by Meka♥books (new)

Meka♥books (book143er) | 403 comments K.M. wrote: "Just saw the Ed Sheeran vid yesterday and it definitely made me smile.

But one of my all time favourites and I mean FAVOURITE music videos is Alicia Keys - Unthinkable.

The story, the song, the ..."

I love Ed Sheeran's video. I never seen Alicia Keys video even though I've heard the song so thank you for bringing it up.
Unthinkable by Alicia Keys
It is nice. I recognize her love interest, Chad Michael Murray from the teen show "One Tree Hill" and some other movies he has done.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Meka♥books wrote: "K.M. wrote: "Just saw the Ed Sheeran vid yesterday and it definitely made me smile.

The story, t..."

You're welcome.

Yeah, I loved Chad Michael Murray in the early 2000's movies. Especially Freaky Friday. But that Alicia Keys video makes me swoon every time I see it.