YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Born in Fire (Born In Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Born in Fire
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Born in Fire (Born In Trilogy #1) by Nora Roberts - Starting February 4th 2017

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 82923 comments Mod
Three modern sisters bound by the timeless beauty of Ireland...

The eldest Concannon sister, Maggie, is a reclusive, stubborn and free-spirited glassmaker—with a heart worth winning.

Margaret Mary is a glass artist with an independent streak as fierce as her volatile temper. Hand-blowing glass is a difficult and exacting art, and while she may produce the delicate and the fragile, Maggie is a strong and opinionated woman, a Clare woman, with all the turbulence of that fascinating west country.

One man, Dublin gallery owner Rogan Sweeney, has seen the soul in Maggie’s art, and vows to help her build a career. When he comes to Maggie’s studio, her heart is inflamed by their fierce attraction—and her scarred past is slowly healed by love...

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

message 3: by Gillian (last edited Feb 05, 2017 01:19AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments Chapter 4 (view spoiler)

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments I'm a little miffed as to where the 3rd sister is I have read the whole book and there is no mention her. Did I miss something or is the blurb on the book wrong?

Gillian Murrell | 3704 comments This was quite a sweet book characters were fiery but it did come across like a typical Mills and Boon book. The kind of book I love to read when I don't want to concentrate on a more complicated story. Very enjoyable read, enough that I will consider reading the series as after a little investigation I have found the 3rd sister turns up in the 3rd book.

Wolf (Alpha) | 2431 comments Chapter 2: (view spoiler)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2431 comments Chapter 9: (view spoiler)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2431 comments Chapter 17: (view spoiler)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2431 comments Done: (view spoiler)