it's personal discussion

150+ views > Phoenix's Journal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,415 (1415 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Should I put it here?

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I love my teacher Ms. Barnhart(I doubt I spelt it right) She's very nice and kinda feels like my friend. She pushes me to do my best

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments SonicFan wrote: "I love my teacher Ms. Barnhart(I doubt I spelt it right) She's very nice and kinda feels like my friend. She pushes me to do my best"

YAY MS. BARNHART

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments She's a kind and nice teacher. She's my favorite other then Ms. Baker.

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments YAY MS. BAKER

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Im so bored its not funny. What can I do 2day?

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I cant stand my bust

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments SonicFan wrote: "I cant stand my bust"

?

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Bus not bust XD

message 11: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments SonicFan wrote: "Bus not bust XD"

Oh I was going to say, "Uhhhhhh"

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Im tired.

message 13: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments Btw, Michael will be here in a coupe minutes. His mom and my mom are going over the menu for the event.....yay

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Cool

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Kids are being brainwashed by Teen Titans Go

message 16: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments SonicFan wrote: "Kids are being brainwashed by Teen Titans Go"

I KNOW!!! They need the REAL deal

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Kids now a days think the original Teen Titans suck

message 18: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments The original is BAE

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Yes it is.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Story time

Okay so yesterday my little brother had came home from Video Game club and he looked scared. Then he told me someone followed him.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments What does my councilor want from me -_-

message 22: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments SonicFan wrote: "Story time

Okay so yesterday my little brother had came home from Video Game club and he looked scared. Then he told me someone followed him."

O_O creeeeppyy

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "SonicFan wrote: "Story time

Okay so yesterday my little brother had came home from Video Game club and he looked scared. Then he told me someone followed him."

O_O creeeeppyy"

IKR

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Im excited for when my friend comes to my house a couple weekends from now.

message 25: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments SonicFan wrote: "Im excited for when my friend comes to my house a couple weekends from now."

YAAAAAY!!!! WEEKEND TURN UP!!!

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments 15 more minutes till I have to see my councilor.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

SonicFan wrote: "Story time

That happened to me few times at the canal. It's where I ride my bike sometimes. Another time happened at the old park. I live by the park. (Park name: SugarMill Park).

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Goodnight viewers XD

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Im dying of laughter

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments My brothers

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Boredness kills me

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I feel bored. There's nothing to do at home. Ive read all my Sonic Comics. What shall I do

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I feel so miserable and hungry. My legs feel weak and we have no running water D:

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Im literally on my bed crying D:

message 35: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments SonicFan wrote: "Im literally on my bed crying D:"

NO CYN!!! *hugs*

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I waaaaaaaant fooooooiiid D:

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I feel like a saiyan when hungry.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I'm trying so hard to keep from crying

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I ate pizza yesterday. he flavor just melted in my mouth.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I feel like no one appreciates my characters. I can hardly get people to role-play with me because of my likes.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

SonicFan wrote: "I feel like no one appreciates my characters. I can hardly get people to role-play with me because of my likes."

Same. I've left a lot of RP groups because I've been ignored. Nobody wants to Crimson Peak RPs or Marvel RPs.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Me and my friend is gonna do a crossover between MLP, RWBY, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Dragon Ball Z(Well Xenoverse)

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments No one pays attention to my characters

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I hate myself.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Im getting a new present today. Who wants to hear what I got when I get it?

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments My phone is missing and now Im sad and crying. I want my phone. I know someone took it since last time I had it charging

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments Im crying today, this news is just too much.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I feel depressed. I don't wanna do any role-playing today, I don't even think I can role play today after hearing the deaths of three people I know. To die so young makes me sad

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I'm hungry but I don't wanna cook food.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments

HAPPY INTERNET BEST FRIENDS DAY SIS

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29