Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Roleplay♕ > ♔Home Request♔

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) ♔Ello♔

Here you can request if you would like one of the mods to create a thread for you for your characters home! Just gives where and the name!

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I need a home for the Smith/Jackson family. Two Duchess, one Duke.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I need a base for Insidious Fox.

message 4: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Just saw this! For the duchess and duke do you want a house in Emblem city? And what village do you want for Fox?

message 5: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Can my character, Haley, have a house? She is a peasant. c:

message 6: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Sure, which village?

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Yes and somewhere moderate.

message 8: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Bray ☽ wrote: "Sure, which village?"

Maybe Kortrite?

message 9: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Okay I will make both homes in Kortrite and the Duchess house in Emblem city

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sorry to bug you but could you change it from Jackson to Smith?

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Smiths and Jacksons are living in the same house.

message 13: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) ((( Silver O. Smith - Which is worse: Tahiti or the Lazarus Pit?))) wrote: "Sorry to bug you but could you change it from Jackson to Smith?"

OH yes sorry!! I was confused!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you add a bedroom in the main castle for my character-
Name: Mia Louise Callaghan

Ability: Emblem - Mind

message 16: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) donee!

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I need a house in Kortrite for Zach and Sapphire Diamond. Could it be called Zach and Sapphire's Home? It would be modest.

message 18: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Can you add a bedroom in the main castle for my character? Thanks!

Name: Cray Callaghan
Ability: Emblem | Motion

message 19: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) yep and yep!

message 20: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Can I get a room for Maidlin Callaghan?

message 21: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Yes! Adding it now

message 22: by Amanda, Queen L of Nobles♔ (new)

Amanda | 93 comments Mod
I added a thread for the king and queens chambers is that alright?

message 23: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) yeah girl of course!

message 24: by Amanda, Queen L of Nobles♔ (new)

Amanda | 93 comments Mod
XD

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments I need a manor for the De`Henry family in emblem city and also can you add a guest rooms for those twins in the palace?

message 26: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Yes and yes!

message 27: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Could I get a manor for the Aurelia family in Kanyon village? Thank you in advance!

message 28: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Ford (cathy87) Can I please have a Black Smithery and Forge for Matthew in Canyon Village?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes Ill create that ASAP!

message 30: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Ford (cathy87) Thank you! :)

message 31: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments When you have the chance, could you possibly make a chamber in the castle for Duchess Corra Lockwood? Thank you! ^.^

message 32: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Could you also make a bedroom in the castle for Princess Kimberly?

message 33: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) All are made (sorry I didn'tsee yours before Jazmine)

message 34: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Thank you so much! ^_^

message 35: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Thank you Bray! ^.^

message 36: by lorien (last edited Mar 18, 2017 09:00AM) (new)

lorien | 616 comments When you have the chance, could you possibly make a home for my character Alderius Marr? ^.^ In the Kanyon village please!

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Can I have a chamber in the castle for Willow?

message 38: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) yes and yes! Should be done In a few minutes

message 40: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments I think Maud's chambers disappeared too. Can somebody make a thread for her? Thanks!

message 41: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) I know I'm not a moderator but if you have your thread set where they disappear after 30 days of inactivity topics will disappear I set mine for a max of 9999 days so that I didn't have to worry about it

message 42: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Well I got accidentally deleted so I didn't know at the time. Just got back not too long ago.