SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Erica Mbasan
This topic is about Erica Mbasan
14 views
Member showcase H through M > Erica Mbasan: Author of God Can

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica Mbasan | 8 comments Hi everybody,

I'm really happy to be a part of the main group and this showcase. I'm a missionary in Uganda and author of several books, including my new release "God Can." I love traveling, culture, reading, helping people in difficult situations, and yes- I'm a Christian. I look forward to getting to know some of you and being a part of discussions. I enjoy connecting with all different types of people!

This is the link to "God Can" here on goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

I hope I'm not disobeying any rules here in this post.


message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Jago | 1015 comments No rules here Erica. This is your very own thread to do with as you will.

Welcome to,the place of friendship and succour, and a lot of giggles


message 3: by Erica (new)

Erica Mbasan | 8 comments Jane wrote: "No rules here Erica. This is your very own thread to do with as you will.

Welcome to,the place of friendship and succour, and a lot of giggles"


Oh phew, that's a relief. :) Thanks Jane!! Happy to be here.


message 4: by Ember-Raine (new)

Ember-Raine Winters (ember-raine_winters) | 494 comments Hi Erica! Welcome!


message 5: by Riley, The Floating Sled (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 67 comments Mod
Welcome over Erica! Yeah, this thread is for anything related to you. If you have someone post something you don't want, just ask one of us mods and we'll see about cleaning it up for ya.


message 6: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) | 110 comments Welcome! Uganda hmm? That sounds like it might be a pretty interesting life experience. Is "God Can" a telling of real life stories? Or based on true stories?


message 7: by Annie (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 606 comments Hiya, Miss Erica!

*waves happily*

Welcome to the fun!!

Hugs,
Ann


message 8: by Erica (new)

Erica Graham (erica_graham) | 153 comments Welcome Erica! Let me introduce myself...I'm Erica. ;) How long have you been a missionary in Uganda?


message 9: by Erica (new)

Erica Mbasan | 8 comments Ember wrote: "Hi Erica! Welcome!"

Thanks Ember! :)


message 10: by Erica (new)

Erica Mbasan | 8 comments Riley wrote: "Welcome over Erica! Yeah, this thread is for anything related to you. If you have someone post something you don't want, just ask one of us mods and we'll see about cleaning it up for ya."

Thanks Riley! I appreciate what you're doing!


message 11: by Erica (new)

Erica Mbasan | 8 comments Thomas wrote: "Welcome! Uganda hmm? That sounds like it might be a pretty interesting life experience. Is "God Can" a telling of real life stories? Or based on true stories?"

Hi Thomas, thanks! They are real life stories, no sugarcoating. And yes, it's an incredible adventure for me! I feel very blessed by my life and journeys.


message 12: by Erica (new)

Erica Mbasan | 8 comments Annie wrote: "Hiya, Miss Erica!

*waves happily*

Welcome to the fun!!

Hugs,
Ann"


Thanks, Ann! *waves back enthusiastically*


message 13: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Bush | 233 comments Welcome Erica,
Hope you enjoy your captivity...err...stay on the Showcase


back to top