Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Characters♕ > ♔Collaboration♔

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ahana~ , Queen A of Emblems ♔ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 53 comments Mod
Request here for any kind of collab for your character!

message 2: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Would anybody like to do a bf / gf collab with my character Cray, Crowned Prince?

message 3: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments I could if you'd like, however I can't guarantee it will be the best character ever, but I'll try!

message 4: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Alexandria wrote: "I could if you'd like, however I can't guarantee it will be the best character ever, but I'll try!"

Awesome and it is totally fine! I already created Cray. c:

message 5: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Okay then! So what should the character be like? Is there any type of person you think he would like?

message 6: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Alexandria wrote: "Okay then! So what should the character be like? Is there any type of person you think he would like?"

I think that he would get along with anybody really.

message 7: by Alexandria (last edited Feb 02, 2017 02:09PM) (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments
The epitome of all evil itself it is! She will like eating small children and kicking puppies in her free time! Her dream in life will be to burn all the the buildings in the villages!

Really though I think she will be really sweet, but a bit shy. She will be a noble's daughter who is very humble, but is a bit spoiled by her parents, does that sound good too you?

message 8: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Alexandria wrote: "The epitome of all evil itself it is! She will like eating small children and kicking puppies in her free time! Her dream in life will be to burn all the the buildings in the villages!

Really thou..."

*insert evil laugh here*

Yeah! Maybe they could have known each other for a while and they have to keep their relationship a secret?

message 9: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments emma wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "The epitome of all evil itself it..."

That's perfect! I'll start her in the workshop, feel free to heck on the progress whenever!

message 10: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments I finished her off! Puppy kicker and all, it would be great if you's look it over to make sure it's what you were looking for, thanks!

message 11: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Alexandria wrote: "I finished her off! Puppy kicker and all, it would be great if you's look it over to make sure it's what you were looking for, thanks!"

Awesome! She looks great!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

They don't have to meet in secret, the prince is allowed to court a daughter of a noble for your information..

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the so far Aech!

message 14: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 28 comments lemme just dib your mark tuan collab

message 15: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments
Sorry for the late reply, but the reason for it being secret is that her family holds little power and is the laughing stock of most of the aristocracy, being with her would be bad reputation wise, so if it's kept a secret nothing goes wrong and his, along with his family's reputation stays intact. So yes, they can technically be together officially, but at the moment it wouldn't be wise from a political stand point, at least not until her family does something of notability.

message 16: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 28 comments @ aech ; you are correct :P how do you feel about him being park jinyoung?

message 17: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 28 comments ok nICE anyway i was wondering what you had in mind for my guy ? like noble or not and stuff

message 18: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 28 comments yeah that's alright w/ me !! should they have the same ability or no?

message 19: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 28 comments I have a Mind character in the works (though a weak one) so I was thinking I didn't really wanna duplicate; what about Matter? I was thinking they could do super cheesy shit like transform tulips into roses hahahahaha h h a

message 20: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 28 comments okey dokey! i'll have some characters up soon i think so you can see who else u can collab with aha

message 21: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Peri?

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments Corra Lockwood, right? so she is a sympathizer?

message 23: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments When she finds that it should be handed out yes. *nods*

message 24: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (last edited Feb 05, 2017 09:36PM) (new)

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments Hmm she has to be friend with Anne first 'cause Alec doesn't give a d*** about other girls. What do you say?

message 25: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments And Anne's the twin, correct? That would work.

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments Yes, okay

message 27: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Yes! I'm ready whenever you're characters are approved! ^.^

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments It just got approved

message 29: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments *high fives* Great! Where should we Roleplay?

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments First they have to pay a visit to the King, I guess. 'cause they are coming after 10 years. But gotta go now, have a lecture in the evening. :(((

message 31: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Hmm. Okay then. Have fun! :D

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments Trust me it is anything but fun.

message 33: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Hehe. I figured. Good luck then!

message 34: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) I'm not sure if this is the right place for me to ask, but would anyone be willing to colab with me concerning my Princess Kimberly? She's only 16, but er parents want an arranged marriage with some noble or royal, but I'd like it to be a bad evil kind of guy. The type that seems charming and sweet, but in private is cruel, controlling, etc...