Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Locations in Kanyon Village♕ > ♔Riverbank of Iris river♔

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ahana~ , Queen A of Emblems ♔ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 53 comments Mod
A river bank facing the crystal clear Iris river. Come here for fishing or boating or for a swim.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Rose))

Kimberly love being near the water. The watering around as a princess without a card was usually not suggested. So she had two choices, come with a full army of guards and look quite inconspicuous. Or instead transform to her little fox form the furry little red creature with the white tipped tail they would belong drinking from the water. She smiled and weirdly and she tried it up to the water in her little fox form. It was quite a lovely spot in the water looks so clean and clear, she's trying to decide if she wanted to jump in

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Lele sat on the riverbank. She brought her knees up to her chest and softly started crying. She hated being an assassin. This morning, she had killed at least 13 people, and her parents still told her to kill more. Was there anyway to please them?

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The small fox could hear a noise or Keen ears twitching. She saw girl and move to get a better view and realize she seem to be crying. Her nose twitch does she sniffed towards the girl and without the fox or the human inside wanted to comfort her or possibly a mixture of both she slowly stalked towards her. Sniffing and cautious the hallway moving to get up to her side and see if she could provide some sort of joy and comfort to her she didn't know what was wrong but her heart went out to the person

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments ((I'll be back later I'm driving))

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((No worries. ^_^ be safe))

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments ((Thx I'm back for a bit))
Lele absolutely hated her life. If she didn't kill the minimum amount of people, she would get killed by her parents.

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) A little fox moved over to her side and tentatively moved to sniff at her arm nudging it with her cold nose. Something that always made Kimberly feel better was playing with having an animal she hoped that maybe she could be that effect on her

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Lele felt a liitle nose nudge her arm and she looked at the source. She saw a cute little fox, and then wiped her tears. She pet the fox's head.

message 10: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox gave a soft little whimper like a dog would do when they see someone sad, but don't understand why. She moved a little closer to lay her head upon the girl. Know what it's like to cry alone.

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((friendly reminder Rose))

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Lele held the fox close to her. She buried her nose into the foxes fur and started crying a bit more.

message 13: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox whimpered softly as if trying to tell her 'it's OK, you're not alone. Please don't cry.' She did her best to try and be a comforting source, but she wasn't sure how well she could do it in this form other than being cute and furry

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Lele took her nose out of the foxes fur, and wiped her tears. "Thanks..." she said. Foxes were one of her favorite animals.

message 15: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox, because Kimberly had been inform longer than just a few minutes so that the animal instincts started to take over brought her nose forward to touch the girls nose. And as she said thanks, she tried to give the girl a gentle kiss on the cheek.

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Lele smiled, and stood up and checked her watch.

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox leapt to the grass feel landing softly. I wonder if that helped?

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Lele was amazed at how late it was. Her parent said would be furious. When she left, she turned around and gave the fox a smile. "Thank you. I hope I'll see you again," She said softly. Then she turned back around and slipped into the shadows.

message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((End. ^_^ would you be willing to write the summary?))