Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Incorrect information

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6177 comments You should be more patient . Librarians are volunteers.

Corrected the title, added language. Leave correcting publisher and description for someone else. Publisher is on amazon.de other than on .fr and I don't like the French description for an English book much but can't search for one in english at the moment.

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam | 214 comments Language changed to french and combined with the english edition of this book.

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6177 comments But even your French amazon link says "language : anglais" for this isbn, so I was a bit irritated.

It's not necessary for a book to be published in german/Germany to exist on amazon.de :-)

message 4: by David (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments And for future reference, VSP, the fact that you answered your own message is part of the reason it was handled after four hours rather than much quicker. I scanned for new messages but yours showed up as "(2 new)", which usually means someone else handled it. For the future, just create one message, with all details, edit it if necessary.