Amazon Kindle Prime Readers & KDP Select Authors discussion

The A to Z of You and Me
This topic is about The A to Z of You and Me
Poetry > KU Book of Love Poetry <3

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeremy (last edited Dec 21, 2017 11:31AM) (new) - added it

Jeremy Mifsud | 1 comments My poetry book is on KDP select, and you can get your own copy of the e-book on Kindle Unlimited from myBook.to/theatozkindle

Book's Synopsis:
First published in January 2017, the The A to Z of You and Me is a collection of 26 love poems. The poems featured in this publication are all dedicated to my boyfriend and tell my experience of our story in an honest way. Feelings expressed within the poems range from those of adoration and love to those vulnerable moments of isolation and neglect. Throughout the book, these conflicting emotions clash in a harmonious symphony, painting the whole picture of the relationship, with all its struggles and rewards. 

Jordan (jordanrains) | 1 comments My poetry book 'Cursed' is on KDP select, and you can get your own copy of the e-book on Kindle Unlimited from
http://amzn.to/2yB9Uim

I wrote these poems when I was going through a rough phase in my life. I thought The End is near and I wasn't able to do a shit about it. All I could do was write. So I kept writing and writing.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Hockaday | 11 comments I have two books on Kindle and part of the Kindle Unlimited.

A Mourner's Diary:Poems of Grief and Healing.
It is a personal collection of poems dealing with the loss of two loved one.

Soul Mates:Poems of Eternal Love
It is a collection of poems celebrating love between couples.

You can go to my Amazon Author page to locate the books.
https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B06WLP6TY9

message 4: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Gautsch (hmgautsch) | 1 comments I have three books on Kindle and Unlimited Kindle!!! My poetry is cross-genre with inspirational, spiritual, love, etc. Check out my author page and the links provided below to find my books.

Evolution of Oneself: My Poetic Memoir

Underground Poetry

The Road to Healing: An Equestrian Journal

H.M. Gautsch

message 5: by Jeremy (new) - added it

Jeremy Mifsud | 1 comments My book The A to Z of You and Me will be on FREE promotion on Kindle between the 24th and 26th of December 2017
The A to Z of You and Me by Jeremy Mifsud