Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Locations in Emblem City♕ > ♔The Rita Hotel♔

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) A large beautiful hotel made for travelling nobles and royals. If visitors aren't staying in the castle directly, they will find lovely penthouses here.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Lorien))

Kimberly's keen fox ears twitched as they changed from being out in the streets in public too she could tell being endorsed by the sound of the door. She didn't bother opening her eyes assuming the visions were still there. She was grateful that the girl wasn't squeezing her to tightly though she held her firmly, the only way she could've tried to escape would be to try to bite her hand. After some more walking she finally dared to slowly opened her eyes and make a peek at their surroundings.

message 3: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Kim))

Corra walked into the entrance of the hotel and smirked. So these were the nobles who were staying in their Kingdom. How. . . lovely. She showed the hotel owner her symbol which indicated she was a noble and he gave her a simple nod as she placed a small pouch of gold coins onto the counter. The duchess then climbed up the stairs and found a neat and tidy room. She locked the door behind her, not wanting to take a chance that the girl could have a chance to escape. Corra then placed the fox onto a bed and wrapped it in a ball of blankets. She stared at it for a moment and crossed her arms, peering the girl from the brim of her hood. "How do you change back? Into a human. Do I need to fetch a pair of clothes or do you transform into the clothes you were wearing before you shift?" She couldn't help herself but have a series of questions. How else were these two girls suppose to have a normal conversation?

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly had become aware just in time to be wrapped up in blankets she panics lightly then hearing the question muscle through the blankets she couldn't respond physically and she need enough room to transform back. She wasn't sure where she was but she had a feeling that she didn't have much of a choice in the matter so doing her best to calmly wiggle get to a place where there was room for her to expand behind the pile of blankets she ducked down and hid giving a loud yelp hopefully the girl would understand, and as long as she didn't stop her train restrain her she would begin to transform back and once she had hands to do so she cover herself with a blanket. The fact was she had to have enough room for her human body so she couldn't do anything in tight quarters

message 5: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments "What is it? What's wrong?" Corra asked the fox as it hide deeper into the covers. She swiftly made her way over to the lump and touched it softly. "Do you want to be on the ground?" When it came to abilities, they were always such a mystery to her. So why would she involve herself in something like this? Because it was fun. "Do you need me to cover you up?"

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly looked up when she asked if she needed to cover her up and give a nod ironically the same sort of nod that had gotten her busted to begin with. She stretched out trying to tell her she needed room but also to be covered. She really need to figure out a better way to communicate to people in this form but then again people weren't supposed to see her in this form and realize she was a human

message 7: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Corra gave the girl a nod as well, moving along the sides of the bed and removing the blankets revealing a sheet of white. She then plucked the fox out of the way and onto the floor, gently placing a thin but long blanket on the fox's body. "Does that work?"

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly gave a small Yep of confirmation and then closed her eyes beginning to focus. It really didn't take that long but I did take a lot of focus, and then a few more moments the fox expanded being replaced by human girl who now thankfully was covered by the sheet. She cleared her throat and reached for a blanket for further dignity even though she was covered because it felt very awkward to be naked in someone else's presence. Her curly blond hair in disarray frizzy and sapphire blue eyes gazing at the girl with obvious concern

message 9: by lorien (last edited Mar 16, 2017 03:37PM) (new)

lorien | 616 comments Corra bent down, removing her hood which always concealed her face whenever she walked into town. Her brown, straight hair fell out of the hood and she smiled. "Hello there. Are you hungry? I can ask the keeper for some food." Truly brilliant. She didn't expect the girl to look so. . . noble, was it? Maybe it was the concern in those dazzling, bright eyes that made her seem that way. "What's your name?" She asked softly.

message 10: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) "Kimberly." She tucked some hair from her face and behind her ear looking at her. "How did you know? And why did you bring me here?" Her voice was very soft as if made of glass in speaking to loud it might shatter. She felt incredibly vulnerable and had she had clothes on she probably would've tried to make for the exit

((How old is Lorien? Kim 16, but looks probably 13-14))

message 11: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Ummm, Lorien as in for the Hogwarts group? Or Corra?))

Corra smiled at the girl's questions and decided that she might as well get comfortable, sat on the hardwood floor. "I have an. . . ability that allows me to slip through people's minds. But your ability. . . I must say, has intrigued me very much." She chuckled at her next question. "Wouldn't you like to know. I'm just curious how a girl manifested such an amazing ability. Are you an Emblem? Or has the Symbols managed to add another ability to their list?"

message 12: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Lol sorry meant corra!))

Kimberly stared at her couldn't help feeling uncomfortable at the thought that someone was able to just going to remind Mind like that. She stared at her not sure if she should be afraid or impressed. "And I'm not sure what you mean." Her mother and father had not talk to her much about that as they were the only ones in her kingdom that had the abilities. So she was very ignorant when it came to that matter. "Are you talking about this?" She showed her wrist with the large him. "What is your name?"

message 13: by lorien (last edited Mar 16, 2017 04:03PM) (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Haha! Corra is 25 in this group. >.<))

Corra glanced at the girl's wrist. It wasn't like any Mark she had seen among the Symbols or even the Emblems. Her eyes strayed onto the wrist but eventually stared into the girl's eyes. "I think the better question may be: who are you. That mark is nothing that has been seen here. Are you from another kingdom?" Good. Make the girl answer the questions rather than herself answer Kimberly's questions. That was one of the things her father taught her: the one asking the questions, is the one who has control over the conversation.

message 14: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Haha cool! I was imagining her as much older than Kim so that's why wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining wrong ;-) is almost a ten-year gap ^_^))

Kimberly looked at her very confused. "I already said my name." When she asked if she was from another kingdom she gave a nod. Completely thrown off guard with this girl, and a place that she didn't know or recognize. In an unfamiliar kingdom and she only had a sheet and a blanket as any type of covering in whatever room of whatever building this was. To say her heart was moving quickly would be an understatement she was very scared. "Noct... the kingdom of Noct." She decided it was probably a better idea not to say that she was the princess of the kingdom. "Do you have a symbol?" She wondered if she could show her that symbol,

message 15: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Definitely not! I actually like Corra when she's older. Not so giggly and more strict. >.<))

"Full name dearie, and I'll tell you mine," Corra said to the girl with a smirk, walking over to the front door and hung her cloak onto the hook. Feeling free that she didn't have to wear a dress in town and just wearing her simple black leather jacket and pants. She casually lifted up her jackett's sleeve and showed the girl her symbol. "I'm a Minder. Poking through your mind is my job, sort of." She gave the girl a wink as she pulled up a chair. "Well then, Kimberly of the Kingdom Noct," she gave a serious look to the girl and continued, "what are you doing here?"

message 16: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) She tensed. "Kimberly Ayala Wolfe." It wasn't in her to lie. However her eyes widened at the sight if the symbol. "That's the same as my mother..." This girl has seen a presence about her like she wasn't taking no for an answer and she wasn't going to let her get away with doing anything but telling her the truth. And the fact that she could go into her mind at any time may Kimberly and flying to go ahead and just tell her the truth. "My parents sent me, I'm extending the request to make an alliance with this kingdoms king and queen."

((Im going into a group tonight so wont be back for about 2-3 hours or so))

message 17: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Corra herself widened her eyes when the girl said that her mother had the same mark. She relaxed her face and smirked. "I guess it might mean that she's a Mind like me. Not that surprising." She sucked in a breath. "I'm Duchess Corra Lockwood. Pleasure to meet you, Kimberly." What the girl said was a huge surprise. At the mention of making an alliance, the duchess felt the corner of her mouth move up slightly. How was this girl going to accomplish that? It wasn't like she had to be royalty which was close to being the only way to demanding an audience, unless. . . she was a royal. But Corra couldn't help herself by being a little curious. "And how do you think you can accomplish that? Walking straight up to the castle gates?"

message 18: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Have fun! ^.^
Wow, wait. Her last name is Wolfe? O_O Hehe. I was thinking of having my character's last name be Wolfe too. . . Would it be fine with you if he could hve the same last name but doesn't have any relation with Kim? Or should he? I don't mind either way.))

message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly was surprise when she heard the girls full name she didn't strike her as a duchess, prove that she was better at hiding in plain sight then her self. "I actually already have, I'm a princess and they allowed me to see an audience with the king and I also met the queen." It was impossible to say how successful everything was until anything was official. As far she knew right now they were all just in the understanding stages. "I do not know their answer yet, but I'm hopeful." She didn't realize it was something astonishing to be able to approach the king and queen so easily, she assume that any noble royalty would be allowed to do it. Then again this country was very different than her own.

((You don't have to make the character related but if you wanted to I wouldn't mind if they were cousins or something ;-) your call on that she is an only child though))

message 20: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Corra smirked. "So you're in the process of making the alliance? That must get interesting." She winked at the girl and continued, "Do you live in the castle? I might've seen you there but I can't be sure. Unless you wander the castle with your fox form."

((Okie doke! >.< A distant cousin then. ^.^_>>

message 21: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly still felt very anxious. "I have a room, but only just obtained it yesterday... I haven't met many people yet... may I please have some clothing?" This just felt all sorts of wrong with being in her current state. "I prefer to explore as an animal... to avoid unwanted attention..." she trailed off, obviously her plan hadn't worked.

message 22: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Awesome!))

message 23: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Corra chuckled at Kimberly's request. "Of course. Wouldn't want you heading out into our kingdom with that kind of appearance." She quickly searched the room closet for any clothes that could serve as a disguise for the princess. The duchess pulled out a pair of sleek boots, a thin white shirt, as well as brown pants. She raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Can't you just transform back and we get you clothes at the castle?"

message 24: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly nodded slowly. "Well, yes of course. I would have clothes in my room... you won't use your powers on me again will you?" She made it very obvious that she was intimidated by that fact that she was able to cause her so much confusion and dismay so easily. And of course the fact that she could look into her mind and see things was also very disturbing

message 25: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Corra bowed and gave a simple nod. "You have my word," she winked at the girl. "For whatever it's worth." She placed the clothes neatly inside the closet and waited for Kimberly to change into her fox form.
So this girl was a princess, huh? And she was told to make an alliance? This was very interesting and she wondered if everyone in the castle knew about Kimberly and her ability.

message 26: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly was a bit hesitant but she didn't really feel like she had much of a choice. She threw off the blanket but covered herself at the sheet as she slowly focused and turn back into her fox form. It was probably best to do it this way even though she didn't want to just because she hadn't been seen coming in and I might raise too many questions. With that when she transformed she poured the sheet until she could get it off and moved to Leap upon the bed

message 27: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((if you want when we have them go back to the castle we can actually go to her room? Or your characters are maven it depends on if you're going to carry her again if you carry her and you pretty much control where they end up going XD ))

message 28: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments "Come on dear," Corra said soothingly to the fox. "Let's get you inside the castle where you may have some delicious food and a pair of clothes." She opened her arms for the girl to leap into and smiled. "Come on then."

message 29: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((I was thinking that they could head over to Kim's room. ^.^ Haha! That's true. Poor little Kimberly. >.<))

message 30: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly tilted her head looking at her. It felt to meaning that the moment she became an animal she was talking to her in the same way she had earlier. Just because she was a fox right now didn't mean she was any less human if that made any sense… However there was nothing she could do about it and it would take her a long while and she could possibly get hurt as well as not knowing the way. Reluctantly she walked over and left into the girls arms. The worst part was it kind of feel good to be held the way she had been. But at the same time very embarrassing. This must've been where the animal instincts and the human pride probably clashed. She gave a high pitched yawn. She really hadn't rested properly and then added on top of that constantly using her ability to starting to feel tired.

((Cool! If you want you can do a skip travel to her room saying how they got there and how she carried her the whole way or something?))

message 31: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((I love it! Fox kim is my fav now! ^_^))

message 32: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Haha! Yeah, that works! XD
Unless you want to rp how they got to the castle and not time skip. ;D))

message 33: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((And not Hogwarts Kim? :D))

message 34: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Your call! I'm good either way ;-) I think someone's already posted in the streets of those aren't available anymore? Lol well I do like Hogwarts Kim I'm actually trying to figure out if there's a way that I can get her turned into a fox XD i'm wondering if something bad could happen in faces shop (-; ))

message 35: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Posted at Kimberly's chambers. :D
Kim could be an Animagnus?))

message 36: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((I think all the positions are taken and I already have one character who is being shade so wasn't sure it would be fair if I did. But I really would love that do you think you would be unfair for me to take that one? I just don't want anyone to think I'm being really unfair XD ))

message 37: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((I really wouldn't have a problem with it if you decided to add Kim as an Animagnus. Though how she would have the ability is in question. . . Maybe ask the other mods and memebers and see what they think! I think it would be so funny! XD After all, you did make the group with some help so I think it'd be fine. :D))

message 38: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((True! Haha I'll see what we can come up with! ^_^ ))