Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Locations in the Forest♕ > ♔Abandoned Cabin♔

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) A simple cabin in the woods with no certain owner and no certain purpose.

message 2: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments
Selene carefully entered the cabin, she herself didn't like it that much the fact no one lived there made it a bit discomforting to her, there were to many possible outcomes in places like it. Selene was supposed be meeting Cray, but she didn't see him anywhere so she decided to just stand and wait. She also made sure to guarantee that it was difficult to sneak up on her.

message 3: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray fiddled with the white strings on his hoodie as he walked to the abandoned cabin, imagining how beautiful it must have been when actual people lived in it. Then, he walked into the house, taking a deep breath and praying that a spider didn't land on his head. "Selene?" He whispered, pulling the black hood off of his head. "I'm here, and I brought muffins." He spoke. "They are blueberry, because I can't eat chocolate chips."

message 4: by Alexandria (new)

Selene squeaked, despite her best efforts not to get surprised she still was. Once she realized it was him she scurried over as quickly as she could without falling. "Cray!" she said happily. She looked at the muffins when he mentioned them. "That's fine!" She told him in a quiet voice, however she was trying to be more audible than usual. "How have you been?" she chirped as she carefully took his hand in hers, looking up at him expectantly.

message 5: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray looked over at Selene, suddenly feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Watching Selene, Cray grinned like an idiot. "Hi." He said, smiling as he set the basket of muffins on the ground. Hopefully she liked them because it took a long time of trying to take them away from the kingdom's greatest bakers. Cray took Selene's hand, rubbing her hand with his thumb. "I've been doing pretty good." He replied, looking around the abandoned cabin and then back over at Selene. "How have you been doing?"

message 6: by Alexandria (new)

She shifted her weight slightly as she blushed. She wasn't sure why she grabbed his hand, but she was glad he didn't find it to be too much for a greeting. "I- I've been well, I haven't really done anything new though." She told him, stuttering a bit, however it was far more than most people could ever dream of getting out of her. "My brother is out of town though..." She continued sullenly. Her brother was the one person she was completely comfortable with so him not being there was never the easiest thing for her. "Maybe this will keep me distracted!" She uttered hopefully. Selene smiled faintly at him, wondering if he had any ideas as to what they should talk about.

message 7: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray realized that Selene shifted her weight a little bit. Was he supposed to grab Selene's hand? Was that a bit too much at the moment? "Oh. Well, I have been busy, but then again I haven't been busy. Just chilling, yoga, castle business. It's sort of weird once I think about it." He spoke. "Your brother is out of town?" Cray repeated in a concerned tone. "Where is he going?" He asked curiously. Cray sometimes wished that he could go places, but he usually had to sneak out of the castle just to meet up with people without the Royal guards stalking his every move. Cray smiled as he sat down, patting a spot beside him.

message 8: by Alexandria (new)

Selene looked at the ground, "I'm not sure exactly..." She began hesitantly. Her head tilted to the side as she attempted to remember what her father told her. "But I think he is going to a small country as a sort of ambassador for my father, they want to have some sort of ceremony for a new king." She explained. She didn't think about the fact that she never mentioned why her family was involved in things of the such, but she continued on without telling him about it. "He's the oldest so things like that are his job, I don't ever get to go though..." Selene told him as she fiddled with a strand of her hair. "He says that some of the places he goes are really beautiful and he brings me things from them too!" She said as excited as a little kid that just got a new toy.

message 9: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray nodded as he took a bite of a muffin that he grabbed out of the basket. They were still a bit warm, but not a lot. Either way, they were still very delicious. "Oh. An ambassador sounds really fancy." Cray said right after he swallowed the bite of the muffin. "I mean, it sounds very interesting and all." He spoke. "Haven't you ever wanted to go on a big adventure? You should be able to go with him sometime. It seems like a big deal. I don't see you causing any trouble around your family." He stated, wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin. "Really? What kind of things? Like trinkets? Little scrapbooks full of postcards and pictures from his journeys?"

message 10: by Alexandria (new)

Selene took a muffin, careful not to ruin any of the other ones in the basket. "He isn't really an ambassador, but he likes to say he is" She said with quiet laugh. She frowned when he mentioned a big adventure. "The last supposed big adventure I went on ended up with me meeting you. Believe me, that was already a bit overwhelming for me..." Selene told him in a barely audible tone. "I stay around home because it's the safest place I can be, even architecturally it's stronger than almost any other building for miles around, partly because it is a foreign style of building though." Selene explained truthfully. "Well, he normally brings me little things, nothing fancy, but things that are special, or something that reminds him of me, one time he gave me a rock that looked just like one he and I found when we were little!" She told Cray happily, she loved the things that he brought home, it wasn't always the nicest, most expensive things, but they had more meaning than anything else would.

message 11: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray smiled as he rubbed a muffin crumb in between his two fingers, watching it crumble even more and fell to the cabin floor. "Oh. So he isn't an ambassador, but he likes to pretend that he is?" Cray smirked, raising an eyebrow. "I am actually finding that really funny right now. Your brother is a nice ole chap." He spoke, taking another bite of his muffin. "My adventures are mostly about meeting you and sneaking out just to hang out with you without guards stalking my every move." Cray laughed, running his hand through his hair. As he listened to Selene talk about what her brother brought back for her, he grinned. "Rocks are nice. I like the shimmery ones that sparkle in the sunlight. I also like the flat ones that skip when you throw them."

message 12: by Alexandria (new)

Selene munched on her muffin, being overly cautious so that she wouldn't make a mess of herself. She was afraid that if she did she would look like a complete and utter fool. "It must be difficult to escape with all those guards there and your family being as powerful as they are..." She stated outwardly. Her family wasn't quite on the level of power as his, but when her family first arrived in Kortana they would likely have at least given them a run for their money. Her brother was what little remained of her family's greatness, he was far stronger than than any of her other siblings. "My brother may not be an ambassador, but soon he will be head of the Aurelia family house!" She said, hoping that she didn't make him seem like an idiot earlier. "Then he can bring even more cool things, especially rocks!" Selene told Cray with a smile. She was beginning to feel a bit more comfortable so she was speaking a touch louder than she was previously. "Maybe you'll meet him one day too!" She exclaimed cheerily.

message 13: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray swiped off all of the crumbs off his his hands, making sure that he didn't get any of them on Selene or himself. That would make him look super rude and plus, he didn't want anybody to get messy. "Oh yeah. It is actually quite a hassle. It seems like I have such a big family, and I really do, and it seems like they follow me around all of the time. It's stressful a bit, but sometimes I like to see what they can do." He spoke, laughing towards the end. Then, he listened to Selene. "That still sounds like a super big job, but I am beyond grateful and blessed for your brother, you, and the rest of your entire family." He spoke, smiling as he ran his hand through his brown hair. "Yeah! You should bring over the things he has brought back from his travels sometimes. Maybe we could also find a shimmery rock or two one day."

message 14: by Alexandria (new)

Selene chuckled slightly when he said he was grateful her family. Most nobles and aristocrats frowned upon them, including most of the royal family, her family was usually only invited to things out of respect for their past rather than their present. "Head of a noble family may be nice, but you'll be a king one day!" She told him disbelievingly. "What will you do when that happens?" She asked curiously. She wasn't sure how he would feel about the question, but she thought it was an easy way to make sure that he was the nice she thought he was. Selene truly hoped that he wanted to do good, she did like him a good deal after all.

message 15: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray smiled at Selene as he folded up his napkin into little squares. He wasn't going to eat another muffin. They were actually quite filling and he couldn't take another bite of another one. "Oh, right. King." He said, shrugging. "That means that I'll be super busy and I can't come and see you most of the time. Do you know how hard that is going to be, Selene?" He spoke, lying down on the cabin floor. "I come and see you because I actually cherish hanging out with you. I don't want to hang out with my siblings, or my stuffy aunt, or my cousins who actually want to hang out with me. I want to hang out with you."

message 16: by Alexandria (new)

Selene blushed profusely, the thought of him coming to see her rather than everyone else made her feel special. She laid down next to him before responding. "I think I do, I wouldn't be able to see you so I would feel the same way..." She told him sweetly. She wanted him to be king, no one could ask for a greater achievement, but at the same time she wanted to be able to see him all the time, so if what he was telling her was true she wasn't sure if it would actually be a good thing. "Just so you know, I cherish being with you too..." She told him quietly, slightly embarrassed by what she said. Despite that fact, she was being completely honest, moments like these were special to her.

message 17: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray smiled when he saw Selene blush, something that he actually liked a lot. It was nice whenever girls blushed because of him, but it was different whenever Selene blushed. It was cute on her. He was glad that Selene felt the same way about hanging out with him. It made him feel a bit special. It made him feel like he was probably Selene's closest friend, even though she probably had tons of friends. "Have you ever liked hanging out with somebody and you don't regret meeting them that one night?" He spoke, looking up at the cabin's ceiling, paying attention to the bits of cobwebs in the corners.

message 18: by Alexandria (new)

Selene smiled, she found it sweet that he asked something like that. "If you are talking about yourself then I don't see how I could regret meeting you, if not I have no idea who you are talking about." She responded honestly. She didn't know many people so from what she knew it couldn't be anyone else. Selene rolled onto her side, looking at him intently. "You're special and I love being with you, if I hadn't met you I'd be sitting in my house reading a book alone right now." She explained, jovially. It was rare for her to leave her home and so for her to leave for him showed that she truly did care about him.

message 19: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray rolled over on his side, looking over at Selene, blinking slowly. "I'm talking about you because I love being with you." He stated, smiling. "You're cool, sweet, cheerful, beautiful, and your attitude is just always so perky and joyful." He spoke. "Well, books are still nice, but I think that is hanging out beats reading and staying alone by a long shot." Cray chuckled, pushing a loose strand of hair away from Selene's face. He kept looking at her, smiling. Every single time they hung out it was different. It was nice and it was a time away from the kingdom, a time away from the reality that he was going to go back to in a few hours.

message 20: by Alexandria (new)

Selene was taken aback by who he was truly speaking of. She had never suspected it would have been her, but she was glad that he didn't regret meeting her. "Well I do try to be happy!" She said awkwardly, she wasn't really one for self praise so she felt odd about saying that. Selene giggled a bit when he pushed the strand of hair off her face, she felt so happy and little things like that reminded her of why she was happy. "I guess it depends on the book and the person, I think you beat any book..." Selene began trailing off at the end. "That was cheesy wasn't it?" She asked in a hushed tone.

message 21: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
"But that is great that you are happy!" He exclaimed cheerfully. "I mean, you don't want to be a grumpy old troll like in all of those little fairytales, which you are definitely not an old troll. I never said that you were, but you probably know what I mean, right?" Then, Cray listened to Selene, lightly chuckling as he said that he could beat any book. "Maybe it was, but I actually really liked it." He spoke, chuckling lightly. "But I am glad that I beat any book and books are great."

message 22: by Alexandria (new)

Selene half dragged herself over to Cray. She hugged him as tightly as she could, which really wasn't very tightly at all. "Yes, I know what you mean." She said happily, still holding onto him. "Books are pretty good..." She muttered almost reconsidering her statement. "You are still better!" She exclaimed, clearly enjoying herself now. She was comfortable with him, it was nice to have someone she could talk to outside of her family. "I want to know, what is your favourite food?" She asked him looking him in the eyes, obviously taking the question quite seriously. "I want to make it for you next time." She explained truthfully.

message 23: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray pulled Selene in closer, hugging her tightly. He took deep breaths softly. "Awe. You beat books also. You can't place all of the credit on me." He spoke, laughing a little. He was really enjoying himself. It made him feel better and not so stressed out with Selene with him. He made him feel whole. There were so many girls in the world, but none of them were like Selene. She was different, but in a good way. "Oh, um," Cray started, blinking a couple of times before he answered. "Little strawberry tarts." He replied. "I really like those. They are sweet and gooey on the inside and warm when you take a bite."

message 24: by Alexandria (new)

She was surprised when he hugged back, but it was a good type of surprise. "I think I can make those, if not I'm sure my mum has the recipe..." She said, partially to him, but also as a note to herself. "My mum is the one who taught me how to bake!" She told him, contentedly recalling the memories of when she first learnt to bake. "Do you know how to bake?" Selene asked him, her brow furrowing. She thought of it as an easy thing, but never remebered that some people were just never taught how.

message 25: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray loosened his grip. Hopefully he wasn't suffocating Selene by hugging her. "Oh. It's fine if you still don't have the recipe. You can always surprise me if you would like to." He replied with a little wink. "I mean, it's good to try something different every once in a while. It is always good to try something different." Then, he shook his head. "Sadly, no. I have never had the chance to go into the kitchen and bake, or cook. Those are two different things. I eat things all of the time. However, I have no idea what's in them or who made them."

message 26: by Alexandria (new)

"Well maybe I can show you how one day." She said happily, imagining spending a day baking with him. It seemed like it would be fun, but it could also get messy. "I hear you are really strong with your motion ability, almost like your father already, perhaps you could show me?" She said, hoping that she would get to see how her ability would work if she had any power behind it. "My brother never really uses his so I'm not sure how a powerful version of it works." She explained quickly. It was true, her brother was skilled, but he never used it so she had no idea how her ability could really be used.

message 27: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
The image of him and Selene baking was a very happy image that made his heart flutter when he thought about it. He thought about the flour flying all around the room and himself putting icing on the tip of Selene's nose. "My power? I mean, my power. Yes." Cray stated, nodding as he sat straight up. "Okay. My power. Motions. Super strong. Yeah. My power. I'll do it." He spoke, nodding. "Let's see what I can do with this piece of wood over there. I want to see if I can make if zoom right out of the door." He focused on the little board of wood, watching is float up into the middle of the air. Then, he looked quickly to the right and the board zoomed out the door in a flash. "Ta-da!" He exclaimed, waving his hands. "Now, it's your turn."

message 28: by Alexandria (new)

Selene giggled at his original response, finding it cute that he went through so many little phrases before actually doing anything. She watched, amazed by how well he was able to use his ability. When he asked her to use her's she was quite disgruntled. "M-mine?" She asked more than said. "I... I guess I can." She decided awkwardly, in a quieter voice. She pointed over at a rock in the corner of the building. "That." She stated, indicating that it was what she was going to move. It began to move, not very quickly, but it went straight up without the slightest shake in it's movement. It then went directly out the door and was placed neatly outside the door, however it wasn't very quick. "Not quite as interesting..." Selene uttered, her face bright red. She rarely ever used her abilitites,she had great precision, but she had nothing else to it so she seemed underwhelming when compared to anyone else.

message 29: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray smiled, rubbing his temples as he watched Selene. She pointed to a rock and he looked at it. She was going to move that rock, which he found really interesting. Plus, he was actually really excited. His siblings used their powers, but it was very interesting to see his best friend use her power right in front of him. Then, he watched the rock shake and it eventually moved. "Bravo, Miss Selene." He clapped his hands with a smile. "That was actually really good! It took me a long time to get used to my powers, but I got it. You are actually quite experienced also." He spoke. Sometime he wished that he could change out his power for something different, mostly a symbol power, but then he had to realize that his power was useful sometimes, mostly all of the time when he didn't feel like getting up. He could just use his power to get what he wanted.

message 30: by Alexandria (new)

"Thank you..." Selene uttered, clearly not agreeing with him on her having any skill with her ability. "You'll have to teach me how to use them as well as you do one day." She told him trying to distract herself from her embarrassment. Selene would be happy to have him hep her. It would mean she could get better at the same time as spending time with him. "Maybe we can you can show me after I show you how to bake!" She exclaimed, finding her idea rather clever. It sounded like they had a perfect day planned out for the next time they met up. She smiled at Cray, genuinely happy to be with him.

message 31: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
"Selene, don't be embarrassed about it." Cray spoke, rubbing her back gently. "At least your power isn't weak at all. There are so many people who have weak powers. Perhaps some of them even had their powers disappear after a long time. However, we all have our gifts and they make take a little while to learn them." Then, he got really excited when she mentioned that he could teach her how to strengthen her power after she taught him how to bake. "That sounds lovely! I'm already excited." He spoke, chuckling.

message 32: by Alexandria (new)

Selene looked down with a very slight smile. ""You are too nice sometimes..." She told him, not looking up. Selene knew that she could be precise, but she was never going to be spectacular. She perked up when he agreed with her. "Great! I wonder where we'll go..." She asked thinking of where they could go to do all that. "You could visit my home, I'm sure we could sneak you in if we have to..." She told him, hesitant with her choice. She wasn't how she felt about hiding the truth from her family, but it wasn't like they could get upset, it was his side of the spectrum that found them getting along to be an issue, for her family it would be an honor for him to merely speak to them.

message 33: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray lightly chuckled when Selene said that he was too nice sometimes. "Awe thanks, Selene." He said, still chuckling at he fact that he was very nice all of the time. Maybe too nice. Then, he shrugged. Both of their places had guards and were constantly being surrounded by family and servants. "Sometimes I wish that I could be normal and if I was, I would want to do something totally interesting. Not something lame and boring. Just interesting." He spoke. "Where do you think we should go? My house or your's? I don't think that we should be terribly worried at both places."

message 34: by Alexandria (new)

"I think you do lots of interesting things, then again I do normally stay inside, so it's not saying much..." She muttered honestly. Selene was intrigued by the idea of getting to further explore the vast castle, especially when it wasn't full of people. "We could go to yours, I'm sure the kitchen there is more well stocked anyways." She told him in an awkward attempt to reason out going there. She wanted to go there so she hoped that he would be allowed to visit. "Are you sure that it's okay?" Selene asked him worriedly. She didn't want to get into trouble and really didn't want him to be in trouble because of her.

message 35: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
"We are just that interesting!" He exclaimed, laughing a bit. "We stay inside and so stuff and we are so cool that like." He exclaimed, running his hand through his hair. He found it pretty funny. If he was inside, he would possibly doing some kind of calming, yet hardcore workout. Perhaps he would read a book or two from the library, but sometimes it got boring when you read every single book that you happened to be interested in. Then, he looked over at Selene. "I am pretty sure that it is okay. I mean, I don't really say a lot to my siblings unless we are out of the castle, so you don't really have to worry about them or anything. We aren't that close."

message 36: by Alexandria (new)

Selene giggled, he always seemed to make things sound better than they really were, or at least better than she thought they were. "As long as you think it's okay then okay, I trust you." She told him hesitantly, but calmer than she would have been if it were anyone else. "Why don't you talk to your siblings at home?" She asked quickly, unsure how he couldn't be very close with them. Selene herself was close with everyone in her family, they were always there for her so show could she not be?

message 37: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray smiled when Selene giggled. It had grown to be one of his favorite sounds. It had grown to be a sound that he had cherished every single time he had heard it. "Good because I trust myself also." He said, still smiling. Taking a deep breath, he actually didn't know why he didn't talk to his siblings. "Well, I'm not really close with my sisters. Maybe some of them like talking to me most of the time, but I am just kind of worried that they think I don't have time for them." He spoke, shrugging. "But, its okay."

message 38: by Alexandria (new)

"Oh..." She muttered, with a slight frown on her face. "Do you?" She asked him vaguely, not really cluing into what she was talking about. "Do you have time I mean..." She elaborated, realizing her previous error. She was curious, he had time to meet with her, but if that was getting in the way of his relationship with his family she would be okay with spending a little less time with him. After all she thought family was the most important thing there was. "I hope that I'm not taking away all your time with them..." She uttered worriedly.

message 39: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray cocked his head, a confused look plastered on his face. Then, he knew what Selene was trying to say. "Oh no! Of course not! Trust me, you aren't taking up any of my time!" He spoke, shaking his hands. "I mean, you aren't taking up any of my time. I love hanging out with you and you aren't ruining my time with family. I mean, I'm not entirely sure that me and my family are all that close." He spoke, shrugging. "We are all terribly busy half of the time and this is my only escape out of things. You are my only escape, Selene and you have no idea how much I enjoy seeing you every single day."

message 40: by Alexandria (new)

"Oh, good, I'm glad I'm not ruining that." She told him with a relieved sigh. She hoped that he wasn't just trying to make her feel better, but she trusted him to be honest with her. "You know part of me is happy that you feel that way because it makes me feel more special." She admitted, referring to him saying she was his only escape. "It seems a bit selfish doesn't it?" She asked shyly, worried that it made her seem like a bad person. She looked down and twiddled her fingers, not making eye contact.

message 41: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
"Of course you wouldn't ruin anything, Selene. You're super amazing and you certainly don't ruin any of our little hang out sessions." Cray replied, rubbing his hand. Then, he gave Selene a soft smile. "You are really special, Selene. You're different, but in the best way possible. I don't think that there is another person in the Kingdom of Kortana that is like you." Cray knew that there wasn't. After all, people weren't born copies. "What seems selfish?" He asked curiously. "Do I seem selfish? I'm sorry if I am. I promise that I didn't mean to."

message 42: by Alexandria (new)

"No! No, no, no ,no, no, no, no!" She exclaimed, mortified by the fact that he even considered what she said being about him. He was far from selfish and she could never think of as such. "What I meant was that it was a bit selfish of me to like being your escape and nothing else..." She muttered awkwardly. She liked feeling that she held so much importance in his mind, but at the same time she felt like it was just her being selfish. "You are far from selfish, you're nice, kind and I could never see you as a bad person, it's the whole reason I like you after all, you are one of the best people I've ever met." She admitted meekly, hoping it didn't sound like she was just sucking up to him.

message 43: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
"Oh no! It is not selfish at all!" Cray exclaimed. "It is actually a good thing that I come to you when I tend to escape my crazy life." He spoke. "It is kind of rough and weird to be trapped in a kingdom all day, expected to do things that I really don't want to do." He spoke, shrugging as he ran his hand through his brown hair. Cray blushed a bit, looking down at the cabin floor to try and hide his blush. Smiling softly, he looked back up at Selene. "Thanks. You are really nice, pretty, and the most coolest girl that I have ever met. Don't tell anybody else that." He chuckled lightly.

message 44: by Alexandria (new)

Selene, once again hugged him, a smile across her face. "See?" She asked, "There you go again being super nice!" She exclaimed teasingly. "I don't really think I'm as great as you think I am, but I'll try my best to be just that!" She chirped softly. She found it absurd that he thought so highly of her, but she didn't want to let him down, so she would have to try as hard as she could and then some. "I want to know, " Selene began curiously, "When you and I aren't together and you don't have any jobs to do what do you do?" She asked him furrowing her brow.

message 45: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray laughed. He didn't know that he was that nice, but he was going to take it as the best compliment he had ever received at that very moment in the musty old cabin. "Of course you are great." Cray spoke, smiling as he hugged Selene back. Cray quieted down when Selene wanted to ask him a question, suddenly getting curious of what the question was going to be. "Oh, um, I read and I do yoga. I also do art. Mostly sketching my parents and siblings." He replied, nodding to clarify that he was being honest about what he was telling Selene.

message 46: by Alexandria (new)

((I am fighting making a Titanic reference here...))

"Well I'm sure your art is pretty... Or cool... Or scenic!" She exclaimed, worried she wasn't using the right words to describe what he wanted people to think of his art. "Wait, they are people, scratch the scenic bit..." Selene muttered, looking down at the floor as she fiddled with her fingers. It was obvious that she was embarrassed, normally she was well worded when she actually spoke, but she felt so inclined to make him happy that she stumbled on her words. "I should just stop." She stated before going silent and pursing her lips closed.

message 47: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
(( ahh titanic. XD ))

Cray smiled as Selene was saying all of that about his art. Pretty, cool, scenic. He liked those words a lot. "Thanks. I don't really show a lot of people, mostly just my friends and closest friends, but I was thinking about showing some of my art to other people. They would probably want to buy it though." He stated. Cray, lightly chuckling, looked over at Selene. "It isn't always people. Sometimes it is the castle furniture." He commented. "No. I actually don't want you to stop because I like it how you ramble on about little things. It is really cute." He stated.

message 48: by Alexandria (new)

Selene blushed profusely, turning herself away from him slightly. She mumbled something inaudibly before saying anything to him in response. "I'm sure they would love your art too..." She muttered quietly, pausing for an oddly long time. "Do you really think I ramble?" She asked him, worried that she was going on longer than she should have. Selene rubbed the top of her hand, refusing to make eye contact as she was too worried that he found her a bit annoying. "You said it's cute, but... you might just be be being nice to me..." She explained, trying to make sure he knew why she was so nervous.

message 49: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray fiddled with a loose string that came off of his shirt for a long time while the silence hung around them. "Yeah. I hope so..." He said, looking at the cabin floor. Then, he looked back up at Selene. "Oh no. I don't think that you ramble. You just have a lot to say and it is on your mind and you don't want it to disappear. I would do the same thing, but sadly people in my house don't really listen. That's why I like coming to you because you are the only person that I like hanging around with." He stated. "And I'm not saying that because I'm way too nice, I'm saying that because I mean it."

message 50: by Alexandria (new)

"I... I... Can't stay upset with you..." Selene muttered, giving in despite how little convincing it took. She looked at him for a moment before leanig forwards and poking him on the nose. "You win." She stated simply, tilting her head and giving a very slight smile. "Can't you just let me win every once and a while?" She asked him teasingly, hoping to make him smile. Selene was happy that he was always able to win those little things because it made her feel better since he was always the one to argue that she wasn't an issue.

« previous 1