Kingdom of Kortana discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ahana~ , Queen A of Emblems ♔ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 53 comments Mod
A lush green park surrounded by trees full of fruits and flowers. It has a wooden podium in the middle for activities and announcements.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Lorien/Marr (-; ))

Kimberly had once again decided to wander off, she really couldn't stand being still for too long and though she knew how close she had come to disaster she just said at this time to pick up more nature like area. I'll park seemed more of a safe place in the street. And she reminded her self not to act like a human, so she screwed along the ground, wound her way up a tree perched on a branch looking around and enjoying the site. She saw something that caught her eye in the grass and scary down going over to check it out. Whatever it was gleamed brightly

message 3: by lorien (last edited Mar 17, 2017 10:47PM) (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Kim/Kimberly
And what are you winking at over there by his last name? *gasp* Do you. . . do you know The Smiths?!?!))

Alderius was doing is normal rounds of delivering when he finally decided to take a break. The Park was one of his favorite places to stop by and rest and he quite enjoyed it. Feeling the cool air ruffling his neatly combed hair, Alderius cake to a halt and smoothed it back into place. He then saw a flash of red and white and being curious, he walked up closer and realized that the colors belonged to a beautiful fox. He grinned at the creature and said, "Hello. Now what might you be doing out here?"

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Haha no, but its easier to spell than his first name lol))

Kimberly had come across something that was partially buried in the ground so she had started trying to dig it up and then hearing a voice hotel shut up in the air and she lifted her head turning towards him and touching her back half down not growling or looking like she was going to attack but looking unnerved and unsure. She didn't want to repeat incident of something that had happened before. She need to remember to act completely like an animal.

message 5: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Alderius chuckled while rummaging through his satchel for a slice of bread which he always brought with him for "just in case". He ripped a piece and placed it on the soft grass. "There you go. A thing like you must be hungry." Honestly, Marr had such a soft spot when it came to animals and thorough that they were much better to deal with than people.

((Haha! Al-der-i-us. Naaah. It's not THAT long. ;D))

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly watched and sniffed getting a whiff of something that's not very good. She recognize it as bread, one of the interesting things of being the fox she started to know smells better. If I'm ever starving I think I'm safe to always be a fox everyone seems to want to give me food. She inched closer warily and cautiously as any normal wild beast would. Continually sniffing and glancing up at the human. At last she went for the Pred eating it happily. Normally it would've grossed her out as a human did not do so when she was an animal as if she was able to shut off that part of her mind that was too proud or picky

((I have a hard time spelling a lot of peoples names it seems like I switch around the vowels and it becomes really embarrassing XD ))

message 7: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Alderius smiled brightly as the fox decided to take the food. He reached out and gently stroked it's fur firmly. "You're a beautiful one. Not too many foxes as colorful and bright as you." He commented, hoping no one was near enough to hear him.

message 8: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Haha! Poor Kim! Nighty night! ^.^))

message 9: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox emitted a noise almost like a purr as he stroked her and at his words. Foxes were known to be sly creatures, and perhaps most wouldn't be wondering around so freely. She didn't even think about the fact that the foxes that were native to this land may not be colored anything like her so she would stand out more. So there was nothing she can really do about that she always was this color when she transformed she couldn't change it.

((Night! *hugs* ^\^ ))

message 10: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments When the fox purred, Alderius continued stroking it gently, assuming it must've liked what he was doing. "Where are your parents? Or are you all alone?" He knew the fox could never answer him but it was nice to have something to talk to, even if it was an animal.

((Oh oh! I have an idea! You don't have to be all for it, but hear me out:
What if these two were to grow as friends, Kim of course will be in her foxy form. She somehow finds his home and visits him every other night or so. Then after a few rps, and this is totally if you're fine with and if you think they'll work, they could possibly grow into something a bit more. . . Sooo; whaddya think? ^.^))

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly had finished eating the bread, and those animal instincts and the feeling of his touch for so good she actually lowered down on the ground so that he could keep petting. When he asked a question about parents should begin to think that he truly was a really nice man. She thought about how she talk to animals. Without even thinking about what she was doing while laying down she started to roll over slightly so that he had access to her neck. Foxes were part of the canine family after all.

((Haha! ^_^ I love the idea of the two of them interacting well she's in her Fox Farm and she regularly visits him. And he grows into friendship and has the possibility of becoming something more. It would just depend on how he reacts when he finds out the truth and stuff I love it!))

message 12: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Alderius thought that it was adorable how the fox moved so gracefully, even if it was only trying to lay down. As if hinting him to do something, the fox rolled to it's side which gave him access to it's fluffy neck. He chuckled as he reached out to let it softly, "I hope this isn't a trap and you plan on biting me." But he stroked it's neck anyway and sat next to the fox, glad that he had the chance to meet it.

((Hooray! I have no idea if you want Kimberly to reveal that she's actually a human after a few visits. . . whatever is cool with you! ^.^ And I also have no idea how Alderius will react either. XD))

message 13: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox get a playful almost bark it certainly didn't sound aggressive as if telling him don't stop. And very much enjoying the affection. Later Kimberly would probably mentally scold her self for allowing her to act in such away even in that form but it was hard to fight the fox in stinks the longer she was in the form the more she wanted to act like a fox. And in many ways she came off more as a domesticated fox then a wild one. She extended her paws in the air happily though her tail because she was not on her back flipped over and covered her lower regions as if to protect her dignity

((My dog actually does this it's hilarious! Yeah I want him to find out the truth maybe if she got her too I'm thinking since there are hunters to go after foxes maybe she gets hit with an arrow or gets attacked by an animal that's larger that tries to eat her and he has to nurse her back to health kind of thing and she ends up revealing her TruForm))

message 14: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Awwwww. Ours does something similar to this too. And she's sooo cute! ^.^))

Alderius stared at the fox for a bit, understanding that it must not have wanted him to stop stroking it's neck, then stared up at the puffy clouds which rolled above him. It was getting chilly and he wondered if he should make his rounds again. Alderius felt through his satchel and sighed with relief when he picked up a single package. At least he only had one more place to stop by. He carefully placed the package on his lap and glanced at the address. Wasn't that far and it wasn't like he had to be there at a specific time either. . . maybe he could just stay in the park for a while and then head on his way.

((Awwww, poor Kim! The stuff you put your characters through. *shakes head* ;D But sure! That would work! And then Alderius has to bring her back to health, otherwise poor little Kim will *sniffles* possibly die!))

message 15: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((I love all animals but I'm a huge dog person!))

The fox seem to be in the mist of ecstasy incredibly pleased with both the attention and the physical touch of the human. Stretching out her somewhat longish body though she was still much smaller than just about all dogs except for the tiniest of terriers and poodles and toy dogs. It was also an animal instinct of submission and trust to expose ones neck and stomach region. There was something she could innately since about him but he was a good person and he wouldn't harm her.

((I know! I'm cruel! But it makes for good drama (-; ))

message 16: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Me too! *high fives* I like cats but I'd say I'm a bigger dog person. XD))

The sun was setting warmly just above the hills and Alderius sighed at it's beauty. There was no possible way this could've happened by accident. Everything in this world had to have some sort of mind that could have the power to make everything he saw. He glanced at the fox again and trailed his hand down towards it's stomach. Was it beginning to trust him? Or was it just being friendly? But really, what was the difference between the two?

((Haha! Good drama! *bursts out laughing*))

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Love it! Love him! So poetic! ^_^ ))

Kimberly very gently put her paws against the underside of his wrist as you continue to Pat and scratch. It was obvious it was more of a playful gesture then an aggressive one because the people didn't realize it foxes did have claws of sorts and she was sure not to have them retract it in a way that would hurt him but pawing him playfully. The world was so much more simple when she was in this form. The only thing she wanted was contact physical contact with someone and attention. Nothing else mattered. That's probably why she liked becoming a fox so much

message 18: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Alderius chuckled (yet again -_-) as the fox pawed at his wrist. "Ah what? What is it? You want a mouse?" He loves being this kind of person, the one who was playful towards animals. Marr just couldn't understand why he couldn't be like this towards other people. Now that he was nineteen, his mother often shooed himnout if the house when he had nothing to do, in order for him to go find someone to court. But he usually spent that time and ran out in the fields.

((Poetic? What Alderius was saying or me being a dog person? XD))

message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly was completely lost in the Fox. And with her because she did something difficult to do, but that animals could do without coming off as human she moved her positive way around his arm as if trying to grab it and pull it closer to her. Insisting that he not stop petting her giving his attention and affection. If only cording among humans could be so easy. You just made a man who lowers his guard and you see that he's gentle and kind and then everything works out! No things had to be complicated...

((Hehe Him. ^_^ about the mind behind things and such))

message 20: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((I love Kim! What she's doing is what our dog does too! >.<))

The fox was certainly a strange one, but nothing out of the ordinary. How it was acting was similar to that of the dogs he saw that would gently tug on their master's legs to get their attention. So Alderius didn't stop stroking it's soft fur, liking how relaxed he felt and how the creature seemed to be in a rather playful mood.

((Haha! It's like as if he knows how the world was created. . . Hehe. It's totally not like I'm giving him any ideas or anything. *laughe nervously*))

message 21: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Same! I figure since the part of the same species they would act similar at least in some ways. ))

somehow Kimberly knew that the time was drawing to an end and soon she would have to head back to the castle. She gave another playful yip/bark. She really didn't want to leave though and she wanted to see him again he was so very nice. She pause thinking she heard something going steal her ears twitching.

((Haha! XD no of course not! ))

message 22: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Right! Though, I've never see a fox act like how Kim's acting. XD))

Alderius sighed when he saw that the sun was lowering quickly. Picking up the package and gave a playful flick of it's ears, Alderius stood up, groaning that he had to leave and deliver the package. He bent over at the fox and gave another pat on it's red head (Ha!).
He gave it a small smiled and said, "I know you don't understand me but I live near this village. Just outside of town is where you'll find me if you somehow do which I don't see actually happening." He flicked it's ear again and saluted. "See you around Foxy." And he was off, sprinting into the village doing what he did best.

message 23: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Maybe a tame one would though! Haha i've never seen a domesticated fox))

message 24: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Haha! Me neither. XD
Want to give this rp a break and then come back to it later or continue?))

message 25: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly couldn't help smiling and though she of course did understand where he was and was happy to learn it she wondered if she should go there in this form. It was possible that just us another person had gotten curious and suspicious he would as well. However she could play it off like tracking has sent maybe she could. She waited for him to leave before stretching herself and screaming away. Moving to take the passages that would take her back to the castle so she could sneak back into her room through the balcony. This is been a very interesting day and she was looking forward to seeing this man again

((Oh my gosh! Foxy! Thats her new nickname! ^_^ ))

message 26: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((I think we just end it here. And then have her visit him at his home, has there been a thread made for him?))

message 27: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Not yet. I just requested it so all we do now, is wait. *plays the Jepordy music you know, when they're waiting*))

message 28: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Lol love it!))

message 29: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Haha! I'll let you know on one of our rp thread when his home is made. ^.^
Awwww. I love these two. They're so cute! >.<))

message 30: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((maybe just message me because I'm going to turn the notifications off for this one ;-) ))

message 31: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments ((Okay! ^.^))

message 32: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Silver))

Kimberly once again was enjoying sneaking around in her fox form. She had met a really nice man the last time she was at this park if you want to do should see him again or see anything of interest plus she forgot about the shiny thing that she had started looking at with great interest and wondered if it was still there though she doubted it. Moving over to the base of the tree that she remember climbing up when she spotted it she rose up on her back legs and looked around curiously. Her fluffy red and white tipped tail flopping slightly as she scanned the perimeter

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Guardian))

Insidious Fox was sitting on a bench, whistling. He was leaning back with his eyes closed and hands resting on his chest. He laughed quietly before resuming his whistling.

message 34: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly's ears twitch does she heard a whistling she screwed along the groom not seeing the show anything assuming that someone had already found it and either thrown it away or collected it for themselves. A curiosity was peaked she moved over near the bench coming underneath the seat in pairing up at the source of the whistling. What seems so astonishing is the person almost looked asleep yet whistling?

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Fox stopped whistling and opened his eyes. He looked down at the fox and smiled. "Look what we have hear. A fox." He then laughed again. "Hello there."

message 36: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Sorry I didn't see a notification))

Kimberly sniffed at the individual uncertain, seeming jovial sort of person she didn't think she was in any sort of eminent danger so couldn't help to be too cautious however she let her nose twitch along with the whiskers she sniffed carefully trying to get an idea of where he came from and where they might've been going

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((You're fine.))

Insidious Fox always made sure he was clean of evidence. From where he was to where he was going. He chuckled. "Something troubling you?" He asked, his humorous tone held a hint of danger.

message 38: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The small fox shied back, they had been something in his tone that she didn't quite like. She was going to boats just yet but she put a few more inches between them. She needed to remember that not all people were necessarily nice towards animals

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Fox got off of the bench and squatted down, so he could look at the fox. He held his hand for it to sniff. "No reason to scurry. I would never hurt a fox."

message 40: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly needed to be careful so he didn't realize that she was more intelligent than a normal Fox. So she inched a bit closer sniffing at his hand. She couldn't help feeling unnerved however, and wondering if she should of not approach this person. She may be needed to leave, what if he was one of those people that if he found out she was not only a person but nobility, and worse than that a princess. He might be the sort of person Xiao warned her of.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Fox smiled. He then slowly moved his hand to pet her head. "Hello, there. I am sorry that I have been rude. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Insidious Fox. Now do you see why I would never hurt a fox?"

message 42: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox moved a bit closer trying to give him better access to scratching the back of her neck and ears, maybe she had misinterpreted his tone. When he introduced himself she thought it was a bit funny, not a lot of people talk to Fox's by introducing themselves even those like animals and talk to them. She did think that was an interesting name though insidious Fox. She gave a soft playful whimper as he spoke his name.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Fox chuckled and scratched behind her ears. "What's your name?" He asked quietly.

message 44: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Of course even if Kimberly had wanted to she could've answered. She instinctively answer did her mind of course but it wasn't like he would've heard her. Kimberly or Foxy depending on who you ask sometimes it was funny to answer what other people said to the Fox form just because she couldn't speak to them didn't mean she couldn't find humor in it.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "How are yo this fine day?" He asked, a sly, foxy smile on his face. His tone light and humorous.

message 46: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) maybe I was wrong. Seems like a nice enough man. Kimberly felt a little guilty for feeling nervous and suspicious as he asked how she was doing to give a soft sort of whine and lifted one paw and pawed at his hand playfully

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) He chuckled. "Been anywhere nice lately?" He asked.

message 48: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox gave a small sort of yip like bark. She assume that a domesticated fox might act bit more like a house dog learning to communicate with humans. Maybe people could assume that she was a fox it had been domesticated Mably got out of its home, or that it's owner let it wander around. Which wasn't entirely unbelievable. I did it with cats why not with a fox

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Really? Interesting." He said. He said, nicing her back.

message 50: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly would've been laughing if she was able to which was a good thing she wasn't. There's a laughing fox will probably come off as very strange. It was weird to be on this side of it when she had spoken and acted the exact same way before to animals. She never realize just how much humans humor animals, though she suspected that most animals couldn't communicate or think on the same level that she did because she was in fact human, but it was still very interesting, as his hand moved on her back she couldn't help it lower down as he found this particular spot that made her leg start twitching, no one had found that spot before really and she couldn't control her self as the instinct started to take over

« previous 1 3