Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Locations in the Forest♕ > ♔Nature Trail♔

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) A trail made for leisure strolls and travelling. It has several paths and hidden locations such as ponds, waterfalls and clearings.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach was squatting near a pond. His bow and arrow across his back. He had his eyes closed, listening.

message 3: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Princess Maud was somewhere close by practicing on her 'abilities'. She always made it a practice to do this, where her family couldn't see. So that if she made a botch of things they wouldn't see or say anything about her shoddy performance.

Right now she wanted to see butterflies but knew that would be hard being who she was that is, so she worked on what she could do.

In the distance by said pond she could see someone sitting there, a bow and arrow on hand (you know on his back and stuff). She had no idea who he was and what he was going to do so she got to her feet calling out to him,

"Hello?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach slowly stood up and looked over his back. "Hello." He said evenly.

message 5: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud was curious to say the least. She walked closer to see him better. "You hunting or something?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "No." He said calmly. He gave a small bow and returned to looking at the trees.

message 7: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud's head cocked and there was confusion in the entire movement. So when he looked at the trees she grew even more curious as to what he was doing.

"Um, what are you doing then?" she asked.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Thinking..... Seeing." He talked slowly and certain.

message 9: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments The head movement comes again. "What about," Maud questioned. He seemed a bit slow in speaking and such and Maud was getting even more curious.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) He gave a small smirk. He raised his hand to point at the trees. "You doing this, I assume?"

message 11: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud merely shrugged. She wasn't about to admit to it. No telling what might happen. "Doing what?" she asked him.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Making the trees move miss." He said.

message 13: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud was nonchalantly glancing around like she had no idea what he was talking about. Then she turned back. "Oh? Now why would I do something like that? Is there a law saying otherwise?" Then she shut up realizing she'd actually spilled the beans. "Okay okay, so I did it. So sue me." And she was smiling.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) He chuckled, on hand was holding onto his bow that crossed his chest. "Not that I know of." He looked at the trees, seeing the details on the branches.

message 15: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments "I was just practicing is all. Didn't know you were there. So what are you doing," Maud inquired glancing at him and then at the trees feeling a bit proud of what she'd just accomplished there. "Oh I'm Maud by the way. And you are?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) He bowed. "Zach Diamond." He thought a moment before adding, "Practice my gift." He said cautiously.

message 17: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments A brow rose at that. "Your gift? Might I ask what it is? Of course, it's up to you though." Maud was staring at him intently of course as if her very stare would get him to mention what he can do.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach couldn't help but laugh. "Why would it concern you?"

message 19: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud shrugged, "Just curious is all. I like hearing about the different abilities and stuff and how people use them." She smiled. "It's so fascinating besides."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach nodded. "Yes, and helpful. Knowing your enemies weaknesses and strengths."

message 21: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments "Not like that, I like to get to know people, is all," Maud said shaking her head. "You have any hobbies then?"

message 23: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud's head cocked to one side as if waiting. He seemed so unapproachable for some reason and she wondered why.

"Well, what are they," she asked calmly. "You like hunting or something else?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "My hobbies are not of importance."

message 25: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud's brow rose again. Clearly she was shocked. That he didn't want to mention them. And he did seem a bit 'hostile' in her opinion.

"Oh well, I guess I can let you do whatever it is you were doing. Have fun," she said with a shrug and began to walk away, while practicing her 'gifts' on her own as she had been earlier.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) He tilted his head. "Hunting, tracking, and training." He said.

message 27: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Though Maud heard it, she didn't stop. She was unsure whether he even wanted company and so kept going while practicing. Besides, if he did want her company, he could follow her. She didn't mind. And she needed more practice on her gifts.

To show she heard, she merely waved a hand acknowledging him instead.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach chuckled and followed.

message 29: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud could hear him following but she didn't stop. It wasn't her place. If he wanted to stop he could she wouldn't stop him. Though she was still curious but figured she'd wait to see what information he would give to her.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach stayed silent, looking around, using his Sight to help him. He was trying to remember the forest as best as he could. He listened as he walked, intrigued by the princess.

message 31: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud continued her work. She liked the outdoors and wondered what this boy was like as well. Was he always so silent and, dare she think it, withdrawn? Though she wouldn't say it aloud. She knew where that would lead and as a princess she would not shame herself or her family.

Something about the way he was looking drew her attention and she stopped practicing to gaze at him. "What are you looking at," she asked placing much emphasis on the word looking.

(Sorry for not posting in a while. GR or something kept accidentaly deleting me and then when I try and go back I get blocked. *sighs*)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((That stinks.))

Zach looked at her bemused. "The forest. What else?"

message 33: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments "You're seeing something else, I think. Besides the forest," Maud said then she shrugged. "Oh well, enjoy the scenery. It might change soon." and she giggled continuing with her practicing.

(Yeah it is. And I was so looking forward to playing with Maud again. Imagine my surprise when I tried and couldn't. And I had a good post too.)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((again, that stinks.))

Zach smirked and continued his way, following her.

message 35: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud again shrugged. Not her problem if the guy wanted to follow her. She would continue her practice and then leave. He wouldn't be able to follow her after that.

Though, truth be told, why was he following her anyway.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach watched the trees and the animals as he walked.

message 37: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments A sort of mischievous smile lit Maud's eyes as she used her 'ability' to do something in front of Zach to see what he would do.

(Your choice on what he saw.)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach raised an eyebrow. He paused to watch the leaves move.

message 39: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments When Maud noted his attention, she took off running hoping to lose him somehow. She was giggling however, like a child.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach turned and saw her run. He waited and then gave chase.

message 41: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Still giggling, Maud let loose with another bit of her power, to slow him a bit. But she kept running.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach slowed for a split second before running faster.

message 43: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud stopped then and turning waiting for him to catch up. "You looking for something? Am I bothering you? If so I can leave you know."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach chuckled, slowing. "Yes, no."

message 45: by Dionne (last edited Apr 19, 2017 04:28PM) (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud giggled. "You're weird," she said still with that giggle. Right before she took off running and still laughing. This guy was so funny and she was having fun despite it all.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach smirked and followed, staying hidden and quiet.

message 47: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud knew he was there but she didn't let on. She'd shaken her head at his persistance though and felt all the better about the meeting.

message 49: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maud tripped along happily sort of ignoring Zach though she would look back at him every so often.

Then she stopped and sort of watched him. "Well?" she asked curious about him now.

« previous 1 3