Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

General > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
any suggestions to make the group better? post them here

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

how bout darkstalker? wats gona happen with him

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
he's not in the role-play see the Important things to know topic

message 4: by Rynzii (new)

Rynzii (rynzii419) | 123 comments Me and my friends play WOF all the time (ish) so we made our own winglet, called the Opal Winglet, for hybrids. (because opals can come in lots of different colors) Would that be cool? cause I'm getting worried that there aren't anymore spaces left.

message 5: by Rynzii (new)

Rynzii (rynzii419) | 123 comments Oh okay thanks!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe certain things shouldn't be copyrighted? Things like "Voice claim" "Image claim" "Sexuality/Romance" (not that anyone's said anything about that) and other things like that? Details like "Scale color" "Eye color" etc. would be okay to copyright, but not other stuff.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Because, personally, I feel like the voice, picture, sexuality, etc. is important and basic knowledge needed to understand clearer the character. While eye color, scales, favorite activities, etc. aren't so important, and can be copyrighted by any.

message 8: by MixItUp! (last edited Jun 05, 2018 10:38PM) (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ♬ ❀ ♕ || Moonlet Tiberias || Moonwatcher || Chara Dreemurr || ᏇℐℕTℰℛᏇᎯTℂℋℰℛ || * Humans are trash, especially me || ♕ ❀ ♬ wrote: "Amber, it's been like that forever. Raya has scent and it's her special thing. I have voice and it's my special thing."

Sorry, I don't mean to take sides...but voice can't really be copyrighted...I've seen templates for groups that require voices
Once again, I'm super sorry for butting in like that

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, y'know what? Let's wait for Raya to post something or I'll message her about it-we don't need another explosion to clean up after

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Since the single tribe powers we have are firescales, icescales, visions, mindreading, both, both + strength, and bloodred eggs as well as animus and animus-cursed, I thought we could add more powers??

RainWing

Born like chameleon, unable to change scales

SeaWing

Water manipulation **can't summon a hurricane, but can create waves, shapes out of water, etc.**

SandWing

I.. Actually have......... No ideas

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

♬ ❀ ♕ || Moonlet Tiberias || Moonwatcher || Chara Dreemurr || ᏇℐℕTℰℛᏇᎯTℂℋℰℛ || * Humans are trash, especially me || ♕ ❀ ♬ wrote: "But for the RainWings, I came up with an OC who had "too much venom" so her teeth were dripping with it but someone said n0 tHaTs 0P"

Wouldn't it kill her too? If she swallowed it??

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

And I get it, those ideas for powers I had were random ones-I do want the other tribes to have powers though... Seems unfair for every other tribe to have something

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

**sigh** oh well

Important question, what does this look like to you:: 0b0

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hah

I think it's two eyes with a big frickin' nose, smack dab, in the middle

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly

message 16: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World I cant see if my dragon Urchin has been Accepted from all the posts in create a dragon and wont let me g that far so try to use a area for each tribe to have its only creat a dragon group so it will go easier to see if your dragons been excepted yet. Oh yeah plz accept my dragon Urchin

message 17: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Thanks

message 18: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World It was lagging a lot before and I lost connection and it went back to home screen cause I’m on ipad