Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Locations in Kanyon Village♕ > ♔The Watch Tower ♔

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ahana~ , Queen A of Emblems ♔ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 53 comments Mod
An old watch tower where you can get a view of the whole Kanyon Village!

message 2: by rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? (last edited Mar 16, 2017 06:01PM) (new)

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow stood by the railing of the watch tower. She loved coming here, as it reminded her of home. And, she could take a break from her modeling career. Tomorrow she had 7 photo shoots and was quite busy. Her parents let her come here for 4 hours only.

message 3: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray walked into the watch tower quietly and carefully, making sure not to cause a peep. He had his satchel full of art supplies which consisted of warn out crayons, pencils, and watercolors. He also had his paints, even though he probably wouldn't need them at a time like this. He also had his drawing book under his arm. Looking at the watch tower, he noticed that a person was there. He went ahead and sat down as he tried to think of something to draw.

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow quietly started singing 'Rise Up' by Jasmine Thompson. Her singing got a bit louder but she didn't care. Her parents bribed her into modeling by giving her singing lessons. She was never aloud to sing out loud, because unknowingly she would make people do weird things. Then, Willow saw a person and immediately shut up. She didn't want another mess.

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments ((I'll be back later I'm going out to eat dinner))

message 7: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray looked up at the person, who happened to be a girl who was singing. In fact, her voice sounded beautiful. Pouring his pencils out onto the watchtower floor, he bit the end of his dark red pencil even though he probably wasn't going to use it anytime soon. Looking back up at the girl, he gave her a smile, looking back down after.

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow saw colored pencils all over the floor. She decided to help the ma. She walked over and collected a couple colored pencils and handed them to the man. "Hi," she said. "I'm Willow,''

message 9: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray looked over at the girl as he gathered up his colored pencils. "Oh, um, Willow. That's a nice name. I'm Cray Callaghan." He spoke, nodding as he kept on whispering her name just to hear the sound and rhythm come out of his mouth.

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow smiled. "Thank you. What are you doing here?' Willow asked. Willow didn't recognize him, but she had heard his name before.

message 11: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray returned the smile, looking up at Willow. "Oh. I'm drawing. Well, trying to figure out something or someone to draw." He spoke. "I always go places for inspiration." He commented, readjusting his containers of paints so they were in a different order. "What are you doing here, Willow?"

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow sighed. "I just come here to relax and get a nice view of this city, so I can take a break from modeling and my parents," she said.

message 13: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
"Modeling. You model?" Cray asked, putting a red container of paint where the purple container was, but then it was starting to mess with his senses so he put it back where it was before he switched it out.

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments "Yep," Willow said. "It's fun if you model for the right companies,"

message 15: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray nodded as he looked back up at Willow. He wasn't very good with talking to girls, or people in general. "Oh. I sometimes model for stuff. Mostly for paintings and things like that. Nothing entirely too special." He stated.

message 16: by rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? (last edited Mar 17, 2017 06:18PM) (new)

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments "Really?" Willow asked. "How about you paint the sunset?" Willow suggested.

message 17: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray leaned his head over to see the sky and it looked like the sun was probably going to set soon. "That's a great idea!" He exclaimed happily. "Thanks a million, Miss Willow." He spoke, deciding which paints to use before he started tracing the outline.

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments "No problem," she said. "I love helping people,"

message 19: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
"Me too. Sometimes I do, but other times I just get scared of doing something that could change this whole entire kingdom." Cray spoke, sighing lightly as he ran his hand through his brown hair. "I find it a bit challenging at some points, but isn't everything a tad challenging?"

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments ((What should they do now?))

"Yep," Willow said. "My parents won't let me do anything without lots of supervision, because they think I'll make a mess and start a war. I got here by sneaking out of the palace,"

message 21: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
( not really sure. cray is just going to paint. maybe they should talk, get to know each other a good bit? )

Cray nodded, then he looked back up. "Wait, you snuck out of the castle?" He asked curiously, looking up at Willow. He was amazed that she could even do that without guards following her every move. He had to be careful what he did also. "I can't believe that you made it out. Very talented,"

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow laughed. "It was very easy. All I had to do was charm the guards with my 'Song' gift thing," Willow said. Then Willow winced. "If they find out, they'll quadruple the amount of guards, and I won't be able to go anywhere without them," she said.

message 23: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray wiggled his eyebrows playfully. "Ooh. Don't you hate that?" He stated as he started to sketch his outline on the paper. "I have to sneak out all of the time just to see people and people follow me just because I live in a kingdom with fancy things and fancy people." He spoke, shrugging. "It is great to have somebody who can relate to what I'm going through."

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments "Ya... people follow me around for autographs, because I'm crown princess and live in a castle. One girl even pretended to be me when I was there," Willow said.

message 25: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray listened to Willow as he began to sketch the outline for his painting of the sunset. "Oh wow. I would possibly be freaked out because somebody else was me. Actually, I would be freaked out." He spoke lightly, chuckling. "It's weird because so many people seem to like somebody so much that they actually want to be them. And that's the creepy part."

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments "Why would you be freaked out?" Willow said. "Now if someone had pictures of me in there room and had thrown knifes at them... I would be scared out of my mind,"

message 27: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
"Mostly because clones are pretty scary," Cray started. "And people pretending to be you just because they are a huge fan of you is kind of like a clone. That is pretty scary." He finished, looking back down and tracing a bit more of his outline. Looking back up, Cray lightly laughed. "Oh dear. Now that does sound scary."

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow shrugged. "I did catch a couple people doing that," she said. "They seemed to enjoy squirting fake blood at my pictures."

message 29: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray winced at the thought of fake blood on any of his belongings, even things that weren't his. "Ooh. That kind of sounds pretty scary. I'm not so sure if I would like that kind of thing."

message 30: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((sorry to post here but I can't message Rose, please don't forget about our role play :-) ))

message 31: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((No worries! ^_^ ))

message 32: by rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? (last edited Mar 27, 2017 04:25PM) (new)

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow laughed softly. "Do you know anyone who would like that?" she asked.

message 33: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray shook his head. "Nope. Not that I know of to be honest with you." He responded. "I'm actually a pretty likable guy in my opinion." He spoke, setting his pencil down and biting the tip of the eraser.

rose — omigod, can u let me do what i need to do? | 66 comments Willow looked at the sky. She jumped a bit. "Well, I have to go. See you around!" Willow said with a wave. She walked back home.

message 35: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman)
Cray looks back up, giving Willow a big grin. "Bye, Willow! It was a pleasure to meet you!" He chirped happily as he went back over to his drawing that he had just started.