Kingdom of Kortana discussion

13 views

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) The market is a clearing within the village that contains many stands and shops for various Symbols to sell goods to others and nobles. You can get anything here from fine silks to under the table supplies.


message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Hehe no worries. Thank you sorry about that!))

Kimberly for once was and her human form though only because she had snuck out and her fox form changed and dressed not in her usual noble clothing but something between Noble and commoner. Though by the way she spoke her manners how she carried herself it was pretty obvious she was not a commoner possibly could've been mistaken for a dignitary from another country which wasn't really too far from the truth. she glanced out of the corner of her eye when she thought someone entered her range of vision seeing figure with their hands in the pockets and realize she was being rude by staring so quickly I've heard of her gaze looking back at the different fabrics. It was so different from the ones back home.


message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly felt eyes upon her and glanced back, but then the form seemed to be moving away? shouldn't follow him per se, but she didn't move in a way to keep them in our site she wondered if he was hiding something, Shirley he hadn't stolen anything? No she shouldn't believe the worst about a random person that would be wrong. Still something about him was a suspicious, she wondered what he was doing if he wasn't up to no good, but was still doing something that perhaps he shouldn't? Or didn't want anyone else to know about?


message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly jumped back astonished when the apple cart fell over but when they were suddenly turned gold and people began scrambling over there as well as the keeper of the cart frantically dealing with apples and trying to keep them from taking his apples.

Poor Kimberly was stuck in the middle of the mass and being pressed in upon as well as someone stepping on her foot and another shoving her, she crouched down. It was then out of desperation and feeling quite claustrophobic she turned into a little fox form and swiftly squeezed between the mass of bodies looking for any escape route. Which interestingly enough, after climbing up one crouch down individual she ended up leaping right over the apples and landing very close to the mysterious person.


message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Hey! That's not nice! She snarled slightly as he aimed a kick at her, and not really thinking, but more feeling angry that he would act like that chased after him. Somewhere in her mind she felt she needed to teach him a lesson, unfortunately if she caught him she wouldn't have the foggiest what that lesson would be.


message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Fox-Kimberly had a fleeting idea she should stop, should turn around and go the other way. However she was caught up in anger and adrenaline. So with the skills of a climber that her fox like form afforded her she easily began her ascent up the wall and soon was at the top, pausing to look for the boy who had been so rude and aggressive toward her. Intending to leap toward him though it was highly illogical.

((I sent you a message with an idea about the wall (-; also love your profile!))


message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Fox-Kimberly gave a sound between a bark and a yelp as she was suddenly caught. She panicked seeing she was somehow trapped, but it had happened so fast she didn't understand what was going on! She pawed at the bars and then tried bitting at them to see if she could manage to break out. Whimpering as she did so. She couldn't turn back into her human form in a small cage like this!


message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Sure thing! ^_^ ))


message 9: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The Fox upon hearing that rammed her head against the side of the cage in desperation, but the act made her dazed and stumble somewhat drunkenly within her confines. She yipped and barked, whimpered and whined. This was very bad!

The commotion of the apples had ebbed, but now a new one arose. Discussion about women's garments that had appeared in the middle of the mob, but with the lady who had been in them mysteriously having vanished in 'thin air' Kimberly pawed at the cage. No, no no...


message 10: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) At his words she whimpered all the more, she wasn't sure what was worse the thought of being a patch or the possibility that some rich person would want to take her to some sort of taxidermist to make a fir stole out of her! If only she could speak human in this form, as it was she couldn't and the likelihood that he would figure out that she was actually a human turn into a fox was probably her small one, she glanced around and desperation looking for some means of escape but it looks pretty bleak. She did the only thing she could think to do that she had an already tried and spread her body pushing against the bars hoping somehow it would be enough force to snap them shortly spend them enough or she might be able to squeeze out


message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) She gave a small yelp as the cage with shook jostling her up at roughly. She was beginning to think maybe she could break the cage if he seem so concerned about it when she was sit down she was tempted to try and bash it again but then realize she was near the water if she bashed it she want to fall in and then she would be in a worse state than she already was. So instead as he sat down to rest she begin to try and squeeze through one of the bars facing further away from the lake hoping you wouldn't notice as she stuck a pile and tried to get her shoulder blade through but it didn't seem to want to go so next she tried getting her nose through and seeing if she could turn her head in a way where she could pop her head out. If she could get her head out she was sure she could get out the rest of her body


message 12: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Poor Kimberly hadn't realized she had been spotted and was continuing to try and wiggle her way out. It was hurting, but she managed to get her furry cheeks through, exhaling as if that would make her smaller the next thing she did was force her head out all the way to her neck. She forced herself not to panic as her head was stuck, but moving her paws and claws tried to pry the cage bars further apart, if she could just get her shoulders through she would be home free!


message 13: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly the fox had to resist a howl of delight as she managed to finally get her shoulder free and with that slid her second shoulder and the rest of her began to much more easily squeeze between the bars including her hips, her long fluffy tail beginning to follow her at last. Finally! Now she just needed to find some sort of covering so she could turn human and not be naked.


message 14: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Fox-Kimberly gave a strangled cry/yelp sort of noise as she was suddenly snatched in such a way. She kicked wildly and tried to bite at his hand, but of course couldn't do much of anything. Her blue eyes widened in fear as she stared at her captor. What would he do? She continued to squirm, desperately wanting to be released, but where was she? She was lost, was there any clothing she could find nearby?


message 15: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly the Fox continued to try and claw and squirm, bur as his grip tightened she whimpered and stopped. Shaking violently like a drowned rat. What do I do? If she could only get free! She could turn human again. The biggest downside of her abilities was she was restrained or restricted in anyway she couldn't make a transformation with her from human to fox or from fox to human. Though it was usually easier to go from human to Fox because she would've had to been restrained and very specific ways to keep her from transforming fox on the other hand you just had to have a group in any part of it, she should've chosen a wolf! She glanced around frantically as if going to call for help, but who would come to the aid of a fox? Realizing that she was in a very unladylike fashion she took her tail up covering her nether regions. It was the only act of dignity she could manage


message 16: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly was beginning to feel hopeless, out of desperation she decided her only choice was to try and 'not act like a fox' If she could convince him she wasn't a fox or a human somehow... when he asked about the way to go she whimpered and did her best to point with her tail in the direction he would need to go. True she didn't want to really help him, but if he realized she was too smart to be a normal fox then she might get out of this!


message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The Fox whimpered. This wasn't working fast enough. At this rate he would get back and then she would be in big trouble. What if he sold her to some nobel and ended up in a cage as a pet? Or worse skinned for her fur! Or what if some dignitaries saw fox meat as a delicacy? When he seemed to be steering slightly off track she tried to point again yo hopefully astonish him. This was her only hope now


message 18: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) When he asked the question about that way being the way to Emblem city she barked as best she could as if to say 'yes' indisputably. Now she needed to think of another way to show him she was smart, but unfortunately she was drawing a blank of what she could do. She couldn't hold back the small whimper as she returned to dangling the way she had been pulling her tail up to cover her dignity. What do I do? If only I could read minds, i wish Corra was here


message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly glanced up as best as she could. Her little legs drawn toward herself as she hung in his grip. She whimpered in response not at all liking the idea of being stuck out here. Even if she could manage to get away from him tonight the area was scary in human form. Maybe she could turn into a human and hurriedly change into a wolf. Wolves were stronger and more intimidating after all


message 20: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) The fox still being gripped by the neck looked at the cage and shivered. She did not want to go back in there especially after all the trouble she went to to get out of there, she wondered if she could wiggle free even if it was a dangerous area she would certainly rather be a human right now. How would she make sure this person didn't find out? And if he did what will he do? Should have to cross those problems when she came to them. There's only one option that she could think of play dead. She did her best to do a short snort, and a violent shudder, and then twitched as if struggling to breathe and then went limp as could be in his hand.


message 21: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly thought she bad done it and was just about to turn into a human as the blanket covered her, but then before she knew what was happening she was being wrapped up tightly. She tried to move but it was too tight so she did the only thing she could. Yelped and howled as best as she could. To anyone around it probably would sound like he was murdering a puppy. She had no hope other getting someone's attention or making him unwrap her!


message 22: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Messaging you an idea ^_^ ))


message 23: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) When she wasn't being released she began to whimper pitifully. Begging to be let go. The poor little body trembling with fear. Please let me go! Please! She thought in vain. If only he would let her go she would give him money if he would just let her go! Maybe she should become a wolf if she had the chance to change instead of a human!


message 24: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Have a question about the sack, messaging you))


message 25: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Kimberly was tightly wrapped, but then she was in a sack, there was a little more room now, but that's to limited what she could turn into and she realize there was a small coyote that she had seen before she might be able to do it focusing as hard as she could she actually managed to finish the transformation the bag with suddenly get heavier as she was about double the size of the Fox now but still not as big as say a wolf or a large dog. The sound of the howl and whimper changed along with the weight. Surely that would get his attention!


message 26: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Now that she was a larger animal she bit at the sack and sink her teeth into it beginning to tear holes however before she knew it was happening she's being flown through the air and shocking coldness of water hit her. She resisted casting because now she was surrounded by water and continue trying to tear news her paws managing to get her head out wiggling and pouring like crazy she got enough room where she was half out and able to transform into a wolf. Squeezing out the rest of the way she doggy paddle for the surface gasping for air. And looking around frantically.


message 27: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((Haha end here then?))


message 28: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) ((well there's no way she would go after you should be too scared to. And since he left :-) thank you for the role-play!))


back to top